Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Beard & Blade Supply Co. (page 3 of 9)

Outstanding service!

I couldn't be happier with the service provided. AusPost lost my parcel (not surprised!), and Michael from Beard & Blade was very helpful. This issue was resolved. I will continue to buy from them. Very happy!
Thanks Michael!

Sid.
Sid.Sydney, NSW

Great store, great products. super delivery

one stop to buy your grooming needs.
has a good range of new products.

My parcel was delivered in two days. Great packaging..
I also received a free uppercut hair wax with my order.

Will definitely order again.

Thanks BnB team.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.

Hi Sid, thanks for your kind words.
Much appreciated!
From the Beard & Blade team.

greekgod
greekgodAUSTRALIA

Never again. 2 weeks for delivery from melb to brisbane. 5 days just to process the order!

Absolutely ridiculous shipping. They claim to have free shipping but takes them 5 days to get the roder ready. Tried multiples times but no one answered the phone on different days. After the 5 days of processing the order australia post website gave the estimated time to deliver after another 8 days!! nearly half a month to ship from Melb to Brisbane. Stay away. Never again ever.

mensbiz had my my order delivered next day that too all the way to perth and they used courier that delivered in a Saturday to the doorstep absolutely free. That is called lightning fast delivery! Totally ruined my experience of the products I wanted. Their prices are indeed cheaper by about a dollar or so but that comes at a cost.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Cam.
Cam.Melbourne

Great prices and lightning fast delivery!

What a great experience ordering from Beard and Blade. Excellent website. Placed my order on Sunday afternoon and received it early Monday afternoon.....wow! Will use them again for sure.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.

Thanks Cam, glad to hear that. Really appreciate your time to post a review like this. Cheers!

marcn
marcnMark.n.sedhom@gmail.com

Competitive prices awesome website

Ordered something over the weekend after comparing the costs of ship forwarding something from the USA vs buying it locally. First time buying it locally was cheaper (50% cheaper). Fast responses to questions and a very easy to use website.

Where have you been all my life?

Top Quality Products

Excellent service, huge range, well priced. Being a customer for years and they have never let me down. Highly recommend Beard & Blade.

Chuck
ChuckMelbourne

Brilliant service!

Have been buying from Beard & Blade for a while now, great products and service that you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Keep it up guys!

The Angry Ant
The Angry AntDee Why NSW

Perfect Man's Shop for Grooming and shaving!

What a great idea for Men's Grooming JUST for men!
Just LOVE this business...all men's things from Wet Shaving, soaps, shaving creams, blades, razors and the great thing about all of this YOU are the one that's buying this stuff for YOU...in your own house...within 2 days it's all there unless your a "cheap Charlie" and go snail's mail....it's also very good prices...go to David Jones and check out the shaving creams etc...makes you eyes water at their prices...NOPE great stuff for MEN...and some little boys if the need arises that can shave as yet!

George Kow
George KowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery

Ordered in the morning, goods delivered in the evening. Very happy customer. I am really impressed by the fast delivery.

fantastic

Exceptional good service. Ordered on Sunday and had the product Tuesday. Will definitely buy from you again. The after shave is subtle and can be used every day.

Shteve
Shteve

Super fast postage!!!

Very easy transaction and super fast postage. Will definitely buy from again would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase from beard and blade.

Lightning Fast Delivery

I ordered a new Mercur razor on Wednesday afternoon, and it was in my letter box in Launceston TAS before 9am the following morning. Can’t complain about that for speedy service. B&B promise same-day dispatch if you order before 3pm, and they kept their promise. Well done.

Shaun O
Shaun OMelbourne

Excellent service and quality products

I have previously purchased a badger brush and Proraso Red from B&B when i was first getting into wetshaving. Delivery was quick, and the products were of a high quality. B&B were quick to reply to any newbie questions and were happy to help out.

I have recently just purchased Proraso beard Oil and Beard Wash. I ordered this at 10:30am, and it was there on my door step that very same afternoon. Cannot beat same day delivery. Both items smell fantastic, and the service provided by B&B is incredible.

Will be a returning customer for sure.

Thanks guys

Aaron
Aaronsydney

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Amazing quick e-mail responses to questions about my order. My computer auto-fill put in a part of the shipping information that led to the delay of my order and despite it being my fault Beard and Blade shipped it expedited next day. I can not day enough good things about this company.

SC76
SC76Sydney

Awesome service!!!

Huge product range and awesome customer service. Delivery is fast and efficient and even when I had a query about my delivery I had a response within the hour!

Great to see there are still businesses out there that value their customers.

I don’t need to shop anywhere else . Will continue to use these guys for all of my shaving needs.