Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Listing monitored by Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Wont cancel order

I have tried to cancel my order the day i played it because i realized that i have too much afterpay to pay, i called was told it was cancelled and its been 4 days and its still trying to take the money out of my afterpay and my order is still going through even though the lady said she cancelled it

J Smith
J Smith

Poor customer service.

I ordered online & paid extra for express delivery. Upon follow up 8 days later I was advised that due to unforeseen circumstances with the products my order was cancelled & I would be refunded. Fine with that but why didn't they contact me instead of the other way around. Also today I went back on the website & am still able to order & pay for the exact same products.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
greekgod
greekgodAUSTRALIA

Never again. 2 weeks for delivery from melb to brisbane. 5 days just to process the order!

Absolutely ridiculous shipping. They claim to have free shipping but takes them 5 days to get the roder ready. Tried multiples times but no one answered the phone on different days. After the 5 days of processing the order australia post website gave the estimated time to deliver after another 8 days!! nearly half a month to ship from Melb to Brisbane. Stay away. Never again ever.

mensbiz had my my order delivered next day that too all the way to perth and they used courier that delivered in a Saturday to the doorstep absolutely free. That is called lightning fast delivery! Totally ruined my experience of the products I wanted. Their prices are indeed cheaper by about a dollar or so but that comes at a cost.

Wish I could give it a 0

Paid extra for next day express shipping as I had to leave the city after 2 days. Item didn't arrive. 3 days later I get a message that item has been delivered to the post office. Useless.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Hairy Harry
Hairy HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Delivery

I ordered a replacement comb & cutter set for my Braun razor in March. By mid April, it hadn't arrived and I complained to Shaver Hut. They said a replacement would be sent the next day. A week later it still hadn't arrived, so I complained again. Eventually one arrived approx. 1 month from the original order.