J Smith
J Smith

Poor customer service.

I ordered online & paid extra for express delivery. Upon follow up 8 days later I was advised that due to unforeseen circumstances with the products my order was cancelled & I would be refunded. Fine with that but why didn't they contact me instead of the other way around. Also today I went back on the website & am still able to order & pay for the exact same products.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
greekgod
greekgodAUSTRALIA

Never again. 2 weeks for delivery from melb to brisbane. 5 days just to process the order!

Absolutely ridiculous shipping. They claim to have free shipping but takes them 5 days to get the roder ready. Tried multiples times but no one answered the phone on different days. After the 5 days of processing the order australia post website gave the estimated time to deliver after another 8 days!! nearly half a month to ship from Melb to Brisbane. Stay away. Never again ever.

mensbiz had my my order delivered next day that too all the way to perth and they used courier that delivered in a Saturday to the doorstep absolutely free. That is called lightning fast delivery! Totally ruined my experience of the products I wanted. Their prices are indeed cheaper by about a dollar or so but that comes at a cost.

Wish I could give it a 0

Paid extra for next day express shipping as I had to leave the city after 2 days. Item didn't arrive. 3 days later I get a message that item has been delivered to the post office. Useless.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Hairy Harry
Hairy HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Delivery

I ordered a replacement comb & cutter set for my Braun razor in March. By mid April, it hadn't arrived and I complained to Shaver Hut. They said a replacement would be sent the next day. A week later it still hadn't arrived, so I complained again. Eventually one arrived approx. 1 month from the original order.

See all Beard & Blade Supply Co. reviews

Rajesh K.
Rajesh K.asked

can the items be delivered in India? and what would be the cost involved apart from shipping? Thanks.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.

Hi Rajesh, yes we do ship to India for only $14.99 flat rate :) All our international shipping details are in our FAQ section. Cheers!

Elijah C.
Elijah C.asked

Will delivery take less than a week if I live in Australia?

Yes usually we have it within 4 days of ordering

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.

We dispatch orders on the same day if placed before 3PM (Melbourne time). Standard Delivery (free over $20) will usually arrive within 1-3 business days to Eastern capital cities (depending upon location), and Express Delivery will arrive in the next business day.

You can learn more about our delivery times and options here: https://www.beardandblade.com.au/pages/faqs#delivery

Get an answer from our members and Beard & Blade Supply Co. representatives