Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Listing monitored by Beard & Blade Supply Co.

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)

Wont cancel order

I have tried to cancel my order the day i played it because i realized that i have too much afterpay to pay, i called was told it was cancelled and its been 4 days and its still trying to take the money out of my afterpay and my order is still going through even though the lady said she cancelled it

• Date PurchasedAugust 2021
J Smith
J Smith

Poor customer service.

I ordered online & paid extra for express delivery. Upon follow up 8 days later I was advised that due to unforeseen circumstances with the products my order was cancelled & I would be refunded. Fine with that but why didn't they contact me instead of the other way around. Also today I went back on the website & am still able to order & pay for the exact same products.

• Date PurchasedMarch 2021
greekgod
greekgodAUSTRALIA

Never again. 2 weeks for delivery from melb to brisbane. 5 days just to process the order!

Absolutely ridiculous shipping. They claim to have free shipping but takes them 5 days to get the roder ready. Tried multiples times but no one answered the phone on different days. After the 5 days of processing the order australia post website gave the estimated time to deliver after another 8 days!! nearly half a month to ship from Melb to Brisbane. Stay away. Never again ever.

mensbiz had my my order delivered next day that too all the way to perth and they used courier that delivered in a Saturday to the doorstep absolutely free. That is called lightning fast delivery! Totally ruined my experience of the products I wanted. Their prices are indeed cheaper by about a dollar or so but that comes at a cost.

• Date PurchasedApril 2019