Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Listing monitored by Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Great customer service

Had an issue that was resolved quickly and diligently, the customer services team are a credit to the company. I would highly recommend!

Matthew
Matthew

Good customer service

Gentleman named Michael immediately helped me with my issue and was very responsive. Very happy with the service and fast delivery.

Evin S.
Evin S.Sydney, NSW

Ridiculously Fast Service

Ordered on the 14th of June.
Received on the 16th of June.
I live in a different state.
That’s DAMN quick service.

Heeraj
HeerajGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast shipping, awesome products

Been using this site for 3 years, always fast shipping and products are top quality. Highly recommend it to everyone in Australia for their facial hair care.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.Send a private message

Hi Heeraj, thanks for your review and kind words. Appreciate your loyalty :) Cheers

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Walshee59
Walshee59Adelaide

Jack Dean Military Hair Brush

Bought for my best friend as he broke his previous brush which he had for 20 years. Bristles are firm and it is an excellent replacement. He loves it. Also chose express post for a nominal fee and it arrived the very next day. Great service.

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service, bio-degradable and renewable packaging, great range

As per review title - great online store. Lots of Australian-made stuff. High quality products. Great customer service, great range and prices. Last, but not least - it is fantastic to see a complete lack of plastic in their packaging. Cardboard, paper, corn fillers and a bit of tape to hold it all together. Super!

Excellent service, products, and information.

A local store run by great people that stores high quality safety razors, brushes, soaps, etc., some run by great artisans, that I couldn't find at other places. When I received a product and it turned out that it didn't meet my requirements I was given a refund, no questions asked. The articles on the site contain great information for someone just getting into things while still being thorough enough. Will definitely be doing all my shopping related to grooming here in the future.

Brad G.
Brad G.Sydney, NSW

Return customer, great service.

Return customer to their website after a positive first purchase. Still the same, easy website, great prices and quick delivery... no negatives.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent products, excellent service, great information on the site, they're passionate!

Top notch site and service. Lots of great educational and support information. Products well curated. Communication excellent. Despatch was quick. Can tell the people that run the business are passionate and care.

Beauty Product Retailers

Great products and excellent service

I lived for many years in London and now reside home in Australia. Had been trying a few of our local products with not much joy, therefore was very impressed and relieved to find Beard and Blade imported quite a few items I really missed. Their service is efficient, friendly and considerate. Highly recommended.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.Send a private message

Thanks for your kinds words Campbell! Much appreciated from all of us.

pardha
pardha

Pleasure to deal with these guys

I forgot that I utilised their discount in 2017 and sent them an email asking for the discount. In spite of me being ineligible , Michael gave me the discount. Wunderbar!

Tristan Challis
Tristan ChallisNorthern Region, NSW

Great products, better service!

I have been buying great products from these guys for a while, from shaving needs to hair products and basic hygiene products they have the best of everything! Always ships fast and free (over $20). Recently I bought a shower mirror, while I was setting it up I accidentally scratched it. I emailed beard and blade and the replied 10 minutes later and had already shipped a replacement mirror! Best service I’ve ever had in my life. They have a life long customer from me.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.Send a private message

Thanks for your kind words! Much appreciated.

Sarsha
SarshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products great service

Bought Thayers rose & witch hazel toner for a great price on a few occasions. This time, my package was lost but I received an email stating they sent me a new package and it was Express posted to me. I didn't have to follow up and chase them. Great customer service!

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Products and Customer Service

I regularly shop online with Beard and Blade for oils, waxes, accessories etc.
My most recent purchase was for some beard oil which unfortunately disappeared with AusPost.
Beard and Blade provided fantastic customer service and a resolution that I was extremely happy with when I made them aware of the situation. I definitely recommend them.

tayloroz
taylorozNew South Wales

Excellent standard of service I have come to expect.

Order arrived three days after placing it. Melbourne to Northern NSW. Exceptional service and great product. Thank you very much.