Beats Powerbeats 3

• Bluetooth
Randy

RandySydney, NSW

Great sound, poor build

This was my first wireless earphone and they were awesome! I use this for gym and it was perfect for all different types of exercises. The sound was pretty good but the thing about the earphones was that it broke easily.

Purchased in June 2018.

Paul

PaulSydney

Great sound But not very durable break easy

I am on my 4th pair of Powerbeats 3 they always tend to have issues each pair I have had lasted only about 6 months battery life is good Sound wise they are the best sounding sports headphones I have had for the size but $250AUD every 6 months has just become to much I will no longer buy them I would rather buy something that is cheaper and more durable and I would advise others to do the same

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sound Ok, not loud enough.

I just bought these today. They fit comfortably, but the sound quality is just average, and I can't get nearly as much volume from them as I can from my iSport Intensity headphones. It's not loud enough with a lot of songs I'm listening to. For 130 bucks, it's not worth it. I'll be returning them.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Beats Powerbeats 3 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Jacqui

JacquiSydney

Great sound, bad fit

Sound is great, but I kept having to adjust them no matter what size plug I used. Ended up returning them to Apple within 2 weeks (they have a great return policy). Not worth the money at all. I ended up getting BeatsX instead - as I was still happy with the sound quality - and much happier for it!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Jess

JessMelbourne

Nice but expensive

They are very good in terms of sound quality and design, however the price is a bit steep. I believe they should be priced cheaper as it obviously does't cost that much to make them. Besides from price they are a pretty good product with a nice,simple,sleek design that is user friendly.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Leo

Leo

Good headphone

This headphone is just okay. I bought it about one year ago. It worked well during that time. However, it does not work well today. There something wrong with the voice of the headphone. Besides, the quality of the headphone is just okay. Many other headphones have better quality than it.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Leggyham

LeggyhamBrisbane

Good Sound and Fit, Poor Reliability!

These headphones are great when it comes to sound quality and voulme. They are slightly bulky however fit well over the ear and don't fall out which is important when exercising. Where they fall down however is that the microphone and speaker control is not sweat resistant and as it hangs on your neck it is prone to breaking. I've had to return them 3 times in 6 months because of this and while Beats/Apple are happy to replace, it is an inconvience i'd rather avoid.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

nazwax

nazwaxasked

Do these earphones pair with androids?? Or is there big problems with it pairing??

Merty

Mertyasked

Does anyone who wears glasses wear these headphones for running ??? Your thoughts please !!

Mel
Mel

I try to wear sunnies while wearing these on a run. And it's practically impossible to stop it all from falling off my face

CategoryWireless Headphones
Replaced byBeats Powerbeats Pro
ManualDownload manual

• GTIN14: 00190198755506
  • GTIN13: 0190198701442, 0190198701596, 0190198730244 and 0888462602631
  • GTIN12: 190198115096, 190198115157, 190198115218, 190198701473, 190198701527, 190198701572, 190198701626, 190198755506, 190199246393, 888462602570 and 888462602631
  • MPN: 3380470, 3381454, BBD00022, BBD00063, BBD00080, KHBBDDPOW3BLK, KHBBDDPOW3BLU, KHBBDDPOW3DBR, KHBBDDPOW3RED, KHBBDDPOW3WHT, KHBBDDPOW3YEL and ML8W2PA/A