Beats Powerbeats 3

• Bluetooth
Iain K.

Iain K.South East Queensland, QLD

spend you money elsewhere

I've gone through 4 pairs of these in as many years, 2 on warranty and 2 I bought. While the sound quality and fit is really good I found that if you use them while exercising then the problems begin.
When i sweat it runs down the cable to the control box which is not sweat proof. The controls then stop working. I tried taping them up, and even wedging them above my ear but no luck, every single pair failed in the same way. I even wrote to beats to mention this and got no response. There are cheaper and more reliable ear buds out there.

Purchased in April 2016 for $130.00.

terrible

ive had 3 pairs already and have had the same result they do not charge right they do not hold a charge at full capacity and neither pair lasted more the 3 months i am not satisfied with my purchase i either want my money back or a different brand

Purchased at verizon for $250.00.

Randy

RandySydney, NSW

Great sound, poor build

This was my first wireless earphone and they were awesome! I use this for gym and it was perfect for all different types of exercises. The sound was pretty good but the thing about the earphones was that it broke easily.

Purchased in June 2018.

Paul

PaulSydney

Great sound But not very durable break easy

I am on my 4th pair of Powerbeats 3 they always tend to have issues each pair I have had lasted only about 6 months battery life is good Sound wise they are the best sounding sports headphones I have had for the size but $250AUD every 6 months has just become to much I will no longer buy them I would rather buy something that is cheaper and more durable and I would advise others to do the same

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sound Ok, not loud enough.

I just bought these today. They fit comfortably, but the sound quality is just average, and I can't get nearly as much volume from them as I can from my iSport Intensity headphones. It's not loud enough with a lot of songs I'm listening to. For 130 bucks, it's not worth it. I'll be returning them.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Junk

Date PurchasedJan 2018
PSJ

PSJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy these

Ear "hanger" broke after 8 months. I find them uncomfortable, but maybe I have funny ears. Also, for some reason I can't find the correct tension for the interconnecting wire which is either too loose or it grabs on the back of the neck (particularly annoying at the gym). I've also found that the buds fall off unless one is really careful or use the carrying pouch. I also experience confusing interaction with iPhone when transitioning into calls., diverting to the phone on answer, leaving me talking to no one! I can't recommend, particularly for the price.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Break easily - aftersales service terrible

Had these 9 months before they arm broke off, despite just using them normally. Poor quality design. Have had multiple attempts at getting Apple or JB Hifi to review them or replace them without success. All too complicated. Don't waste your money people. A pity because sound quality is ok.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Kenny

KennySydney

BASS.....

These thing as really bad, just like piece of plastic with bass, when you hear music, you can't hear anything else other than bass, which are over price cheap earphone, if you got a lot of money and want others know you have too much money to spent of these cheap earphone, I would suggest you to buy it

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Brad

BradBrisbane

Great sound, Storage pouch is average

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jacqui

JacquiSydney

Great sound, bad fit

Sound is great, but I kept having to adjust them no matter what size plug I used. Ended up returning them to Apple within 2 weeks (they have a great return policy). Not worth the money at all. I ended up getting BeatsX instead - as I was still happy with the sound quality - and much happier for it!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Jess

JessMelbourne

Nice but expensive

They are very good in terms of sound quality and design, however the price is a bit steep. I believe they should be priced cheaper as it obviously does't cost that much to make them. Besides from price they are a pretty good product with a nice,simple,sleek design that is user friendly.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Leo

Leo

Good headphone

This headphone is just okay. I bought it about one year ago. It worked well during that time. However, it does not work well today. There something wrong with the voice of the headphone. Besides, the quality of the headphone is just okay. Many other headphones have better quality than it.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Leggyham

LeggyhamBrisbane

Good Sound and Fit, Poor Reliability!

These headphones are great when it comes to sound quality and voulme. They are slightly bulky however fit well over the ear and don't fall out which is important when exercising. Where they fall down however is that the microphone and speaker control is not sweat resistant and as it hangs on your neck it is prone to breaking. I've had to return them 3 times in 6 months because of this and while Beats/Apple are happy to replace, it is an inconvience i'd rather avoid.

Date PurchasedOct 2016