Beats Powerbeats 3

• Bluetooth
Hossein J.

Hossein J.South East Queensland, QLD

overpriced, low quality built

I have had it for around 2 years, and use it every day. The battery is quite good and fast charging. Sound quality is good. However,
the plastic cover over the ear was torn after almost 3 months, and the wire inside was pushing into my skin, and it had to use wire tape to conceal it. secondly, it catches a lot of around you if you are taking over the phone. for instance, I can't use it if I'm in a shopping center. I believe for this level of quality this earphone is highly overpriced.

Purchased in November 2018 at Officeworks for $256.00.

morgan b.

morgan b.Perth, WA

Good to begin with but become faulty

These airphones are great to begin with, good clear sound, reasonably comfortable to wear and very good while doing exercise and moving about. However this is all ruined by faults. My first pair stopped working completely after about 10 months. A new pair through warranty and now same thing, except they drain themselves flat and now it won’t even turn on. Past warranty period now, not worth the price.

Purchased in March 2018.

Robert Z.

Robert Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish product and way over priced

Battery life is great, but the sound volume is not loud enough to hear a movie on a plane. I have owned them for about a year now and they are falling apart. Ear hook rubber fell apart and the volume button also only works for volume up now. Would expect this quality from a $50 pair of head phone not from a $259 pair. I have owned Beats Studio 3's and they were great, but these are really poor.

Purchased in October 2017 at Myer for $259.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Beats Powerbeats 3 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Randy

RandySydney, NSW

Great sound, poor build

This was my first wireless earphone and they were awesome! I use this for gym and it was perfect for all different types of exercises. The sound was pretty good but the thing about the earphones was that it broke easily.

Purchased in June 2018.

Paul

PaulSydney

Great sound But not very durable break easy

I am on my 4th pair of Powerbeats 3 they always tend to have issues each pair I have had lasted only about 6 months battery life is good Sound wise they are the best sounding sports headphones I have had for the size but $250AUD every 6 months has just become to much I will no longer buy them I would rather buy something that is cheaper and more durable and I would advise others to do the same

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sound Ok, not loud enough.

I just bought these today. They fit comfortably, but the sound quality is just average, and I can't get nearly as much volume from them as I can from my iSport Intensity headphones. It's not loud enough with a lot of songs I'm listening to. For 130 bucks, it's not worth it. I'll be returning them.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Karthik

KarthikBrisbane

Beats the expensive

They are good but a little expensive for what they actually offer. There quite a few other alternatives that can be picked instead off this. I bought this for casual listening in my free time and it is still working well i. That aspect. However i cannot recommend it as it is expensive.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Sean

SeanBlacktown

battery issue, less bass, not fit with glasses

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jacqui

JacquiSydney

Great sound, bad fit

Sound is great, but I kept having to adjust them no matter what size plug I used. Ended up returning them to Apple within 2 weeks (they have a great return policy). Not worth the money at all. I ended up getting BeatsX instead - as I was still happy with the sound quality - and much happier for it!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Beats Powerbeats 3 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Jess

JessMelbourne

Nice but expensive

They are very good in terms of sound quality and design, however the price is a bit steep. I believe they should be priced cheaper as it obviously does't cost that much to make them. Besides from price they are a pretty good product with a nice,simple,sleek design that is user friendly.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Leo

Leo

Good headphone

This headphone is just okay. I bought it about one year ago. It worked well during that time. However, it does not work well today. There something wrong with the voice of the headphone. Besides, the quality of the headphone is just okay. Many other headphones have better quality than it.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Leggyham

LeggyhamBrisbane

Good Sound and Fit, Poor Reliability!

These headphones are great when it comes to sound quality and voulme. They are slightly bulky however fit well over the ear and don't fall out which is important when exercising. Where they fall down however is that the microphone and speaker control is not sweat resistant and as it hangs on your neck it is prone to breaking. I've had to return them 3 times in 6 months because of this and while Beats/Apple are happy to replace, it is an inconvience i'd rather avoid.

Date PurchasedOct 2016