Beats Powerbeats 3

MPNs: 3380470, 3381454, BBD00022 and 9 more

Malti

MaltiMelbourne

Amazing pair of headphones

Beats have a class to themselves; a benefit alone. Apple's W1 chip allows great connectivity towards iOS devices. The one downfall to these headphones would be its lack of noise isolation, but other than that, it has great audio, especially bass. Good colour choices are available, and while these headphones might be a bit expensive against its competitors, if you aren't on a too tight of a budget, its a great buy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Liz D

Liz DBrisbane

Lifesavours

Best connectivity and battery life. They also stay secure during a run and have a good noise cancelling level to allow me to stay focused and on task when at work. Since the day I bought them they have never skipped a beat! I would highly recommend especially to any runner who is sick of cords hanging everywhere

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Golden child

Golden childSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect for gym

very comfortable and light weight , easy to connect also , comes with a very safe carry pouch
easy to turn on and will also connect automatically to my phone
sound is very good and loud and sounds crisp , bass is just right not over powering or crackly at all
recommend to any buyers

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Christie

Christie

Can’t live without

These earphones are that good we had to go out and buy a second pair! The quality is amazing and so clear, I always use them to listen to music and take them to work with me and take all my calls on the go! Definitely recommend buying a pair

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Leena

LeenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for sports

Happy to choose this product to teenagers mainly using for sports. Compact and fit any occasions. It is wired between 2 ear phones but less worry for losing one piece like another product if you thinking to buy for children.
Quality is good enough and the maximum noise isn't go too loud so it protects teenagers ears.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sucharitha

SucharithaCranbourne

Value for the money

I have pair of red color power beats 3 headphones. I regulaly use the at the gym or when I go for walk outside . sound clarity is awesome. I use it to take calls too . connection do not drop off like some other headphones I owned befor before. Only one issue is it does not fit in your ear tightly

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Rjay

Rjay

Awesome sound

Got it from Costco. Awesome sound and battery lasts so long with a short charge. It’s compatible with iPhone. My iPhone detects it very second I turn it on. No need to go in settings anytime to connect. Construction feels very solid. It will last me awhile. Love it.
.....

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Harry C

Harry CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful and practical headphones

These headphones have been used by me for about two or so months now, and so far I have really enjoyed the way they project music & feel. They are comfortable, and the audio is very crisp - may I add that they are extremely bass-friendly per se. They are very good for long runs and stay over my ears even when I am moving alot.

5/5!

Jake

JakeMelbourne

amazing sound and wireless good for the gym and incredible battery life

the headphones sound very high quality. i have read reviews that they do not last long and are not sweat resistant as they advertise, so i was sceptical, but i have had no problems whatsoever. the wireless distance is great as i can leave my bag at one side of the gym with the phone and i can be in another area with perfect quality. the battery life is my favourite thing. 12 1 hour gym sessions and then a 2 hr charge and it is ready for another 12. would recommend to anyone who wants quality headphones without the cord.

jme

jme

perfect for any gym go-er

i got these in replacement of my wired beats solo headphones and i am very impressed with the sound and noise cancellation. these headphones are small and light and perfect for the gym as there is no wire and it really keeps you focused on your workout rather than silly cables that get in the way.

LilyLil

LilyLil

Love my beats!

Love my beats, the battery life is incredible, easy to dangle around neck when not using. Great connectivity, great sound, and great battery life. The headphones are quite pricey but I think it is well worth the money and a great investment for a pair of headphones you'll be happy with and enjoy for a long time. Also they are very comfortable even during intense exercise and I have never had to fidget around or readjust them which I see lots of other people at the gym and on my runs doing.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dan

DanPerth

Great product for bass.

This is a great product for bass lovers. Fits perfectly and wears well during exercise. Always wear it for my morning jogs and is portable and convenient to wear at work and on the bus to work. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is bass oriented and needs everyday use

Kent N.

Kent N.Melbourne

I love them

These headphones are a great replacement for old fashioned, wired headphones. They have a good Bluetooth range and a durable cable. They are perfect if you are busy and don’t have the ability to have your phone in close proximity at all times. Very good for multitasking such as cooking and making important phone calls

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hel

HelMelbourne

Good product

Good headphone, comfortable to wear, easy to use, connects to my phone very quickly. I haven’t take it for a work out, I used it more day-to-day. The battery life is not bad although I try to charge it as often as I can. Sound quality is brilliant, recommend the item

Julia

Julia

Does the job

Sound is great. They stay on/fit well. I use them at the gym and have not had issues with them falling out as I have had with others. Easy to connect and no issues with quality. Bought them a month ago and have had no problems with them at all. Had beats previously which lasted about 2 years through regular use at the gym (sweat etc).

Jordan A

Jordan AAU

great product

i swear by these head phones, they dont fall out when running or walking. They are loud and your able to block out everyone and everything. i purchased these over a year ago and they work so well. i definately recommend them there a bit pricey but you can get them on special and so worth it

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Alice

AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't go to the gym without these!

I have always looked around for the perfect headphones and finally I have found the best quality to zone me out when I am exercising. I would trust no other brand now and would recommend everyone to try!! I will defiantly be buying some for my partner for Christmas as he is always steeling mine!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Comfortable fit, comfortable headphones

Worth every cent. Really rich and deep sound, not to be under-estimated. Connectivity with the iPhone is brilliant: always connects, unlike other bluetooth headphones. Takes some time to get used to the fit with the in-ear pieces, but plenty of different earpieces. Great headphones overall, don't miss out on these.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Lisa R

Lisa RDandenong north

They are awesome!

They have Good audio quality compared to standard samsung headphones. The wireless is great for gym as the cords always get in the way. Custom ear buds help fit so they do nt feel uncomfortable. They are abit pricey but worth it. They never fall off and i would recommend them if you are going to get a lot of use.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Aim

AimMelbourne

Love these!

Perfect training accessory. Sit so well on the ears and never really have to fix them unlike so many other earphones. Never fall off even while doing explosive plyo workouts. Perfect!
The sound quality is also amazing!
Been using them for a while and the experience is very different from beats headphones and all other earphones I have used up until this one.

Date PurchasedOct 2016