Beats Solo3

Beats Solo3

MPNs: KHBBDDSOL3BLK, KHBBDDSOL3GBL, KHBBDDSOL3GLD and 5 more

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the money

I purchased the small size earphones, they are still too big. Constantly fall off my head during gym sessions. Cant use them for longer than 30 mins at a time due to the pressure it puts on my ears. sound quality I expected better for the price I paid.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $360.00.

bridget16

bridget16Central Queensland, QLD

poor quality ear covers

Not hardly used them and the ear cover fabrics come out, my daughter in laws are the same. ive a cheap 20.00 pair i wear every night on my computer, my grandson uses them, 2 years old and still like new. Beats also 2 years old lucky to have had 50 hours use

Purchased in December 2017.

Kaytlyn

KaytlynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not made for exercise

I love my beats headphones, however, I bought them specifically for the gym and exercise. Unfortunately when you sweat in them it creates a putrid stained smell in the fabric. They are also to oversized for my head, and will fall down when I’m running or doing burpees. Great for someone just listen to music while studying or on a plane

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Beats Solo 3 perfect purchase

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $400.00.

Ash Australia

Ash AustraliaCanberra

Hot dayum! That battery life though!

These headphones found me. I got them as a promotional gift when I upgraded my phone. Prior to I was sporting a very cheap pair of wireless headphones from Typo. I am not sure how much these bad boys go for, but I am pretty accustomed to them now and would struggle to revert back to my el cheapo pair, or heaven forbid, sans wireless. I mostly use my headphones at the gym. Running, weights, even when doing yoga - they don't get in the way or fall off. Sound quality is very good (best I have ever known). Oh and the battery life. I literally never charge these. It's astounding.

Purchased in July 2019.

SYDHarry

SYDHarrySydney

Good head phone

I use Beats Solo 3 headphone daily. Switching between iPhone Xs or Mac Book Pro is super easy.
Excellent battery life. Sound quality is great but not the best.

On-ear controls such as volume up, down and play, pause are easy to use.

One and only my complaint is wearing this head phone long time makes little pain in the auricle.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jody

Jody

Heavy and totally impractical for gym use

I have used these headphones at the gym on two occassions now and have found them to be heavy and fall off my head when lying on my back or leaning forward to exercise. The sound is ok but overall these are horrible for the gym and a complete waste of money. They are ok if exercising in an upright position but forget it for any other position. I spend more time putting the damn things back on my ears/head than exercising. Unless you have a larger than average headsize I would strongly suggest you try these on your head before buying.....wish I had. In summary, these are not suitable for general gym use.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Northeast, VIC

Love it! Great for listening to music while excising

Great for listening to a wide variety of music. Have had absolutely no quality issues. Being wireless I really enjoy using the Beats headphones while excising. The ear pieces themselves are quite small but they do fit securely.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kogan.com for $299.00.

CC Alberto

CC AlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This heaphones are really amazing! We bought it for our son but ended up using it most of the time. Just loving it especially when watching movies at night using our phone.

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer for $420.00.

Maddideakin

MaddideakinIllawarra, NSW

Great product - Just highly priced

Great all around. Sound isolating is good but not what it's priced at. Quality of music is fantastic.
I would recommend getting a similar product for a better price, you will find plenty of the same quality. You pay for the brand name with this one.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Kaluwa

KaluwaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

overall great product

I used these headphones for everything and almost everyday, sound quality is great, its what i expected it to be, but can be uncomfortable when wearing it for a long time

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $150.00.

Anna L

Anna LPerth, WA

Stylish and sounds great

It took me forever to find the right wireless headphones for me as I’m picky with sound quality. The Beats were a little bit out of my price range but I have no regrets. The Beats have the best bass in my opinion and they also look great and aren’t bulky looking as well. Works perfectly with my iPhone and the battery seems to last forever. I use it when exercising, at the gym, and on flights. After a while though they tend to hurt my ears as the padding doesn’t sit over the ears but on them. This is if you wear the headphones for long hours such as on a flight. But otherwise highly recommend them .

Purchased in January 2018.

Bbee

BbeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In my own world with my beats on!

These provide awesome sound quality and while I’m working out at the gym I never have an issue. I listen to a variety of music and the sound quality is great. They fold up for easy storage too.
Charge lasts well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Officeworks Online store for $197.00.

Kade T

Kade TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beats are over rated but theyre still decent headphones just not as good as the hype around them.

For high end headphones they arent that great youre probably better off going with bose or something like that these are more of a middle class headphone if you compared them to say sony there wouldnt be much difference.

Purchased in April 2019.

Banu

BanuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long battery life. stylish colours and reasonably sized not too bulky

I listen to music as well as youtube
I use them when exercising, cycling but not for running
wireless range and sound quality are amazing
not too bulky and very feel lightweight

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Milad M.

Milad M.Sydney, NSW

enjoy music to the fullest

i bought my beats solo 3 almost 6 month ago. from the moment i got this headphone my understanding of music have changed. its perfect for anyone who likes music. i'd certainly recommend this to my friends.

Purchased in October 2018.

Akash

AkashSydney, NSW

Not worth the price

These headphones are average, they are definitely not worth the price. I listen to rap and heavy metal. I got them free from Optus and so far they work fine. Definitely, prefer bose though. They also put a lot of pressure on your ears and after a while, your ears get red and hurt. Other than that, the volume and wireless are range is fine.

Purchased in May 2019 at Optus.

graham barber

graham barberSydney, NSW

badly made, and don't last long

bought two set for my kids. paid a fortune for them, and with normal use both didn't last one year. One side in both sets stopped working. it was the left side in both. took them back to "The good guys" and they only replaced one set, as the other was just out of warrantee. I was furious ! and yep....a short time later the replacement set failed as well! I just gave up in the end! will never buy Beats again...!

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys for $399.00.

R Skinner

R SkinnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

APPLE GARBAGE

Absolutely the worst wireless headphones you could purchase. They worked perfect for 1 year and 1 month. It was then that one speaker cut out and then they stopped connecting to bluetooth. Aux worked well for about a month then it started to cut out. I contacted Beats by Dre and after 3 weeks of back and fourth they told me there was nothing they could do for me and didn't even offer a discounted pair for the crappy ones they sold me! So I decided to take the broken headphones to my IT shop where they pulled them apart and reviled that the 2 wires were completed severed and that the quality of the gauge they used was garbage. I have sold all my Apple products and will never purchase from this company again!!

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $500.00.

Joey Am

Joey Am

Good sound quality

It has a really great sound quality, the noise cancelling works really well. It can folds it into so small, so it’s pretty convenient to bring it around. Quite expensive tho.

Purchased in July 2018.