MPNs: KHBBDDSOL3BLK, KHBBDDSOL3GBL, KHBBDDSOL3GLD and 5 more

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beats Solo 3 perfect purchase

When I use my Beats Solo3 headphones I mainly listen to RnB & Old School RnB.

The headphones are nothing shy perfection at its best.
Whether I'm on the train from work, working out at the gym or going for a run the Beats Solo3 headphone sit quite comfortably with it staying on your head without it falling off.

I've had my Beats headphone for the past 12 months and with the clear quality I havent even come close to maximum volume.

I have a 18 month son so when he is asleep I use the wireless feature quite frequently which makes my nights so simple for me to either watch tv/movie or play my PS4. Battery life for the wireless can easily last more than 4-6 hours a night for the current week without needing to recharge.

If i could give a rating out of 11/10 I would because the Beat Solo3 Headphones are simply the best.

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $400.00.

Bluetooth

Hot dayum! That battery life though!

These headphones found me. I got them as a promotional gift when I upgraded my phone. Prior to I was sporting a very cheap pair of wireless headphones from Typo. I am not sure how much these bad boys go for, but I am pretty accustomed to them now and would struggle to revert back to my el cheapo pair, or heaven forbid, sans wireless. I mostly use my headphones at the gym. Running, weights, even when doing yoga - they don't get in the way or fall off. Sound quality is very good (best I have ever known). Oh and the battery life. I literally never charge these. It's astounding.

Purchased in July 2019.

Good head phone

I use Beats Solo 3 headphone daily. Switching between iPhone Xs or Mac Book Pro is super easy.
Excellent battery life. Sound quality is great but not the best.

On-ear controls such as volume up, down and play, pause are easy to use.

One and only my complaint is wearing this head phone long time makes little pain in the auricle.

Purchased in May 2019.

Bluetooth

Heavy and totally impractical for gym use

I have used these headphones at the gym on two occassions now and have found them to be heavy and fall off my head when lying on my back or leaning forward to exercise. The sound is ok but overall these are horrible for the gym and a complete waste of money. They are ok if exercising in an upright position but forget it for any other position. I spend more time putting the damn things back on my ears/head than exercising. Unless you have a larger than average headsize I would strongly suggest you try these on your head before buying.....wish I had. In summary, these are not suitable for general gym use.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Bluetooth

Love it! Great for listening to music while excising

Great for listening to a wide variety of music. Have had absolutely no quality issues. Being wireless I really enjoy using the Beats headphones while excising. The ear pieces themselves are quite small but they do fit securely.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kogan.com for $299.00.

Bluetooth

This heaphones are really amazing! We bought it for our son but ended up using it most of the time. Just loving it especially when watching movies at night using our phone.

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer for $420.00.

Great product - Just highly priced

Great all around. Sound isolating is good but not what it's priced at. Quality of music is fantastic.
I would recommend getting a similar product for a better price, you will find plenty of the same quality. You pay for the brand name with this one.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

overall great product

I used these headphones for everything and almost everyday, sound quality is great, its what i expected it to be, but can be uncomfortable when wearing it for a long time

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $150.00.

Stylish and sounds great

It took me forever to find the right wireless headphones for me as I’m picky with sound quality. The Beats were a little bit out of my price range but I have no regrets. The Beats have the best bass in my opinion and they also look great and aren’t bulky looking as well. Works perfectly with my iPhone and the battery seems to last forever. I use it when exercising, at the gym, and on flights. After a while though they tend to hurt my ears as the padding doesn’t sit over the ears but on them. This is if you wear the headphones for long hours such as on a flight. But otherwise highly recommend them .

Purchased in January 2018.

Bluetooth

In my own world with my beats on!

These provide awesome sound quality and while I’m working out at the gym I never have an issue. I listen to a variety of music and the sound quality is great. They fold up for easy storage too.
Charge lasts well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Officeworks Online store for $197.00.

Bluetooth

Beats are over rated but theyre still decent headphones just not as good as the hype around them.

For high end headphones they arent that great youre probably better off going with bose or something like that these are more of a middle class headphone if you compared them to say sony there wouldnt be much difference.

Purchased in April 2019.

Bluetooth

Long battery life. stylish colours and reasonably sized not too bulky

I listen to music as well as youtube
I use them when exercising, cycling but not for running
wireless range and sound quality are amazing
not too bulky and very feel lightweight

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Bluetooth

enjoy music to the fullest

i bought my beats solo 3 almost 6 month ago. from the moment i got this headphone my understanding of music have changed. its perfect for anyone who likes music. i'd certainly recommend this to my friends.

Purchased in October 2018.

Not worth the price

These headphones are average, they are definitely not worth the price. I listen to rap and heavy metal. I got them free from Optus and so far they work fine. Definitely, prefer bose though. They also put a lot of pressure on your ears and after a while, your ears get red and hurt. Other than that, the volume and wireless are range is fine.

Purchased in May 2019 at Optus.

Bluetooth

badly made, and don't last long

bought two set for my kids. paid a fortune for them, and with normal use both didn't last one year. One side in both sets stopped working. it was the left side in both. took them back to "The good guys" and they only replaced one set, as the other was just out of warrantee. I was furious ! and yep....a short time later the replacement set failed as well! I just gave up in the end! will never buy Beats again...!

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys for $399.00.

APPLE GARBAGE

Absolutely the worst wireless headphones you could purchase. They worked perfect for 1 year and 1 month. It was then that one speaker cut out and then they stopped connecting to bluetooth. Aux worked well for about a month then it started to cut out. I contacted Beats by Dre and after 3 weeks of back and fourth they told me there was nothing they could do for me and didn't even offer a discounted pair for the crappy ones they sold me! So I decided to take the broken headphones to my IT shop where they pulled them apart and reviled that the 2 wires were completed severed and that the quality of the gauge they used was garbage. I have sold all my Apple products and will never purchase from this company again!!

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $500.00.

Good sound quality

It has a really great sound quality, the noise cancelling works really well. It can folds it into so small, so it’s pretty convenient to bring it around. Quite expensive tho.

Purchased in July 2018.

They are not worth the money. One year warranty. Then they short out. For 300 dollars, not worth the money.

I will never by another pairs of beats. 300 dollars, a one year warranty. It's not worth it. After 1 year they started shorting out. Don't waste your money. N

Purchased in December 2017 for $300.00.

Bluetooth

Amazing! ... not for glasses wearers though...

Beats headphones are great... if you don't wear glasses. The sound quality is amazing and I cannot believe how well the noise cancelling works! The way the headphones fold up is also really handy.

But unfortunately beats headphones do not go well for people who full-time wear glasses. You would expect the soft cushion to be fine when it comes to the temples of the glasses but even with soft cushion the headphones push the temples into your head causing a headache.

I would definitely recommend Beats! Especially when the Apple store have promotions for students to get free Beats when purchasing a computer!

Purchased in March 2019.

Amazing!

These headphones are great! Do not fall of at the gym and the sound is amazing. Very comfortable and easy to use. Long lasting charge which is very convenient. Was worried about the inside getting dirty, but with a quick wipe down after the gym there are no marks and look great!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

I have the beats set and the right hand side has some sort of a wire problem. It cuts in and out like the wire isn't connected correctly.
Hi Charmaine, I too have the same issue but it may just be wear/tear depending on how long you have them. If the beats are fairly new you should be able to go back to the manufacture and get a replacement wire should it still be under warranty.

Is it worth buying and how long do they headphones last before breaking?
It’s worth it, haven’t broken them and I’ve trained in them for a while

Can you use these with a TV and can others still hear the TV without headphones if you are using the headphones?
Hi i can definitely use these with my TV but i am unsure about the sound still coming out of the TV whilst you are using them while i have mine on the sound only comes through my headphones great when the kiddies are sleeping.These are a Bluetooth headphone with the following: Connections and Expansion: •Bluetooth® •Wireless Power: •Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Other Features: • Bluetooth® • On-Board Call and Music Controls • On-Board Volume Control • Beam-Forming Mic for Optimal Call Clarity • Noise Isolation • Stereo Bluetooth® • Passive Playback via RemoteTalk cable • RemoteTalk Cable with inline Controls • LED Fuel Gauge • Charge via Micro-USB cable Once you pair these to your smart-TV (if it has Bluetooth?) then the sound comes out of your TV also. If you don't want the TV sound then just turn the TV volume down.

CategoryWireless Headphones
TypeOver-Ear
FeaturesMicrophone Included
Colour / Finish Matt Black, Satin Gold, Satin Silver, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, (PRODUCT)Red, Defiant Black-Red
Weight215 g
Battery TypeInternal
Battery Life40 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack and Bluetooth

Visit official website - Download manual
  • GTIN12: 190198084392, 190198084446, 190198084491, 190198084545, 190198084590, 190198217479, 190198217592 and 190198253323
  • MPN: KHBBDDSOL3BLK, KHBBDDSOL3GBL, KHBBDDSOL3GLD, KHBBDDSOL3RED, KHBBDDSOL3ROS, KHBBDDSOL3SIL, KHBBDDSOL3UV and KHBBDDSOL3WHT