Beats Solo3

Beats Solo3 (page 4 of 8)

MPNs: 3381456, 4625657, 4625658 and 28 more

• Bluetooth

HSB

HSBSydney, NSW

Superb voice quality

Recently purchased the Beats headphones for my daughter. Its definitely an excellent product. Compared the sound quality with other headsets. This is definitely the best head set as far as quality of sound is concerned or the aesthetics. The Bass and treble have perfect balance in this one . This is definitely best.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Davood

Davood

Beats are hard to beat

Beats headphones blockout surround sounds
Easy to wear
Don’t hurt your head or ears after a long time of wearing them
Easy to connect to Bluetooth and quick charging
Nice colours available
Fold up easy for travelling
Ear cushions are easily replaced and cheap to buy online
These are good headphones

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Zak

ZakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb quality but costly.

I have bought solo last month from their online store. After doing research form YouTube review. sound quality is good but not as good as other same price headphones. I listen to my friend headphone which was much better than this solo and cost around $100 from china but for now I will stick to my solo headphone for now.

Mara

MaraMelbourne

Great headphones

I had the non-wireless Solo3 for six years which were great too, but these are so easy to use. They link up to your phone as soon as you turn them on. The sound is also great. Bit of a rip off when full price but if you buy on sale its a good deal.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Taina

TainaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice sound.

These are super awesome headphones. They are wireless and so is easy to connect to your device.
The only thing I would say is only buy these if you don’t like your ears fully covered or only buy if you have small ears LOL. They have a small ear muff compared to the studios 3.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
John r

John rCairns

Extremely comfortable

I used to be one of those people that thought beats were overpriced and overrated. Maybe the first part is still true but i was basing my opinion wholly on online comments. Then I got to try the real thing at a electronic store and after putting it over my ear I could quickly understand why they were so popular. These headphones may not be as good as the other brands when it comes to sound quality but for most people sound quality isn't everything, so long as it's not stock apple earphone sound quality. What sets these apart from other headphones is the comfort.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
anthonyyvu_

anthonyyvu_Melbourne

The headphones only work through one ear.

I've only had this product for half a year and the headphones only work through one ear now. I got these headphones for free through the Apple Store when they were giving free headphones for every MacBook purchase through the education pricing. I am not very happy. If they can agree to fix my headphones, I can maybe buy from them again very soon for my brother's birthday coming up as he does use them as well.

Otherwise, initially the headphones gave great sound quality.

Mel

Mel

Stylish and Sound proof

These beats head phones are so in trend and not just for their variety of colour selection or style, but for the sound quality, the bass. This item I bought for the gym and the sound definition really gets me PUMPED for the gym, motivates me to push harder and really is worth the money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
ankur

ankurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect for everything

basically bought it for gym.
guys this product is pretty awesome for everything.
i don't know why i feel like that solo 3 gives a better sound than studio 3.
did a price match with office works and got it for 297 from jb hifi
best part is battery and sound
would definitely recommend

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Best headphones

I love these headphones! The colour and the sound and the fact it folds away into a little bag! Having them be wireless is great too because cords are always getting in the way, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ripped earphones out of my ears and boy it hurts!
I have the rose gold beats and they are absolutely beautiful and match my rose gold iPhone perfectly!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
soniao

soniaoBrisbane

Great sound and looks great

These headphones are built well and are great quality. The sound is amazing, it’s almost like everything else is blocked out. They feel secure on your head but can sometimes feel a little tight as though they’re trying to hold on if you know what I mean. Besides that they are a great product.

Steven

Steven

Great battery life!

I have had these for a few months now and the battery life in them is great, lasting me around the 40hrs as described. The only complaint compared to the old ones is they may seem to have not as much bass as the Solo2's, maybe this is why the battery lasts longer?

Digger

DiggerMelbourne

Only one small problem

These headphones are on the whole, great. The sound is fantastic, the battery life is amazing, and they even work really well for phone calls.
The problem: The actual on ear part of the headphone is way too small. I'm a big guy, with decent size ears, so I wondered if it was just me, but my much smaller and more petite wife has the same problem.
You just can't wear them too long because your ears just hurt from being squashed.
So that's my only issue. In every other way, they're great.

Mad Mira

Mad MiraMoe

I had never really heard music till I got a set of beats

Beats solo are amazing crystal sound you haven’t heard the songs you love till you hear them through beats and you won’t believe the sound until you try them. Never need to have on full volume not even close enjoy music and games wireless makes them easy to use and easy to have on you no tangles slip on you’re neck and forget about them until you need to use them beats solo are comfy I do find even on the smallest setting that they are a bit big and slip a little but not to complained about they still stay on my head really beats are a great product definitely delivers on what is promised if your not satisfied with the sounds of beats I dare

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ville

VilleMelbourne

Amazing sound and super long battery life!

I love my beats solo3! The sound is amazing and it cancel out all noise which is so good. It being wireless just make it so easy and smooth to just pop them on your head press the button and you are connected to your phone via Bluetooth. The battery life is super good and last for a really long time.

Mary mcquay

Mary mcquayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beats by dre

Fantastic looking lightweight earphones.Very light and slim design. Solid despite being so lightweight.
Fantastic sound quality my husband loves that they are Bluetooth. He listens to music in bed every night to help him to sleep. He says they are the best earphones he has ever had. I agree with this.

Mila

Mila

Great sound but not as comfy

Love the sound and battery life but I don't find them very comfy, especially when having them on for more than 15 minutes. Their round shape does not fit the natural ear shape so it creates some pressure points which are hard to ignore. I've since tried other oval shaped headphones which were a much better fit with zero pain and pressure.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
sadpanda

sadpandaMelbourne, Vic

Reluctant but incredibly happy buyer

I needed headphones and knew I didnt want Beats. I felt they were overhyped, on trend and probably junk. I wanted Sennheisers. After listening to my music through EVERYTHING, I was blown away by the Beats. Gorgeous,clear sound, handles bass and treble equally well. Easy to charge, connect, take calls if you want to (I disconnected that feature), just amazing. A little painful after extended wear of the on ear style with sunglasses or cartiladge piercings but thats the case with all on ear, not just these. Excellent, quality headphones.

Sarah

SarahBlaxland

Sound of music

I have the ‘on ear’ solo 3s and I find them super comfy and the quality very good. The only downside is I find as they sit on the ear you can still hear my music playing if you were standing next to me. I thought they were similar to noise cancelling headphones. But I am very happy with my headphones :)

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Angel l

Angel l

Terrible headphones. You are paying for the NAME.

Got this for Christmas as a gift because I really wanted them. Ended up returning them a few days later luckily they kept the receipt... Disappointing. Sound is so bad. Breaks up when you walk around aren't they meant to be great while moving?? sounds like theres someone opening a packet of chips in the background in every song! Compared to my $9.00 headphones from Officeworks which are 10x better. I can't believe how overpriced and overrated these headphones are. You are paying for the NAME. I repeat you are paying for the NAME.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jason Hasked

Does it seem like complete rubbish, or even hatchet jobs that all but one review from every review with 1 - 3 stars are not verified purchases? Also, the one review that is a verified purchase explains that his purchase was a gift?
I know, right??
Next, a lot of there faults people are finding in these are that they're falling off the heads of owners while they're working out, when in fact they're simply not the sharpest tools in the shed in the first place by not buying the much more activity styled earbud type??

I'm thinking of purchasing a set, and I can't help but wonder why all of the lower scores recorded seem especially nonsensical and by non-verified purchases

Mortishia
Mortishia

Ok, Jason. I’m the verified buyer. Purchased 2 sets, the Black/Red & the Limited edition Mickey 90th. I too read the reviews and wonder when one is purchasing an item they need to look at all aspects. Whether it’s Beats or any other brand, headphones have their own purpose. The whole overview of this item is it’s use. The clarity is great, it’s wireless and at this stage tested to up to 3 metres, they are comfortable around the ears and head, stylish. As per previous notes, personally designed for walking, light jogging ie. everyday use. Personally, as first time a Beats users, am very happy.
Hope this has aided your question.

Jason H

Thank you for the reply but no, Mortishia, no you're not. I asked about the people who rated these in their reviews of this product with 1 - 3 stars. with only one of them listed as a verified purchase, but who actually received these as a gift.

Most others who rated them higher were verified, and it's only the lower ratings that aren't verified and, as such, I was wondering if they were possibly running with agendas who're just out to slag the competition...

It just seems a little odd ;-)

Charmaine Coogan

Charmaine Cooganasked

I have the beats set and the right hand side has some sort of a wire problem. It cuts in and out like the wire isn't connected correctly.

Nathan V.
Nathan V.

Hi Charmaine,

I too have the same issue but it may just be wear/tear depending on how long you have them.

If the beats are fairly new you should be able to go back to the manufacture and get a replacement wire should it still be under warranty.

Abby

Abbyasked

Is it worth buying and how long do they headphones last before breaking?

seandouglas
seandouglas

It’s worth it, haven’t broken them and I’ve trained in them for a while

CategoryWireless Headphones
TypeOver-Ear
FeaturesMicrophone Included
Colour / FinishMatt Black, Satin Gold, Satin Silver, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, (PRODUCT)Red, Defiant Black-Red
Weight215 g
Battery Life40 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
ManualDownload manual

• GTIN14: 00190198084392, 00190198084545, 00190198084590, 00190199107175, 00190199107236, 00190199107298, 00190199107359 and 00190199312678
  • GTIN13: 0190198084446, 0190198084545, 0190198084590, 0190198217592, 0190198253323, 4549995105124 and 4549995105148
  • GTIN12: 190198084392, 190198084446, 190198084491, 190198084545, 190198084590, 190198217479, 190198217592, 190198253323, 190198755278, 190198755315, 190198755582, 190198755636, 190198755674, 190198936769, 190198936813, 190199107175, 190199107236, 190199107298, 190199107359, 190199312432, 190199312555, 190199312616 and 190199312678
  • MPN: 3381456, 4625657, 4625658, BBD00035, BBD00036, BBD00071, BBD00072, BBD00096, BBD00097, BBD00098, BBD00106, KHBBDDSOL3BCR, KHBBDDSOL3BCW, KHBBDDSOL3BLK, KHBBDDSOL3DBR, KHBBDDSOL3GBL, KHBBDDSOL3GLD, KHBBDDSOL3PMAG, KHBBDDSOL3RED, KHBBDDSOL3ROS, KHBBDDSOL3SGD, KHBBDDSOL3SIL, KHBBDDSOL3SSL, KHBBDDSOL3UV, KHBBDDSOL3WHT, MNEP2PAA, MNEQ2PA-A, MNET2PA/A, MP162PAA, MP582PA/A and MUH52PA/A