Beats Solo3

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
ireneee911

ireneee911

great sound and well built

I listen to music with these headphones and the sound quality and build quality is phenomenal! they are a great set if you want to go jogging or use then in the gym because they fit snuggly and don't shift when in place. I'm very satisfied with the quality.

Purchased in June 2020.

Kenny

KennySydney, NSW

Nice Quality!

This beats solo 3 is comfortable to wear. I listen to music with it and I am absolutely loving it. But this is not suitable for sports though. The sound quality is decent. But note that this does not come with the noise cancellation feature. So I can still hear sounds surrounding me when I use this headphone.

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $350.00.

ljet.g4

ljet.g4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than I expected

I didnt expect too much with this product as its popular with teenagers etc. but after a couple trials with a brand new pair I acquired, i can say this is a very impressive set of headphones.
I tested some binaural audio, and the sound reproduction was perfect. I forgot I was wearing them. I could hear distortion from speakers playing in the tester and could also hear the house vibrating and shaking in the tester so clearly, i thought it was my room shaking.
Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

serena m.

serena m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

well made and very durable

Ive had these for about 2 months now and I musty have dropped them at least 20 times and they still work like they just came out of the box. would've given 5 stars if they were a bit more reasonably priced.

Purchased in October 2019.

Kaytlyn

KaytlynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not made for exercise

I love my beats headphones, however, I bought them specifically for the gym and exercise. Unfortunately when you sweat in them it creates a putrid stained smell in the fabric. They are also to oversized for my head, and will fall down when I’m running or doing burpees. Great for someone just listen to music while studying or on a plane

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Beats Solo 3 perfect purchase

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $400.00.

Ash Australia

Ash AustraliaCanberra

Hot dayum! That battery life though!

These headphones found me. I got them as a promotional gift when I upgraded my phone. Prior to I was sporting a very cheap pair of wireless headphones from Typo. I am not sure how much these bad boys go for, but I am pretty accustomed to them now and would struggle to revert back to my el cheapo pair, or heaven forbid, sans wireless. I mostly use my headphones at the gym. Running, weights, even when doing yoga - they don't get in the way or fall off. Sound quality is very good (best I have ever known). Oh and the battery life. I literally never charge these. It's astounding.

Purchased in July 2019.

Sound Quality
SYDHarry

SYDHarrySydney

Good head phone

I use Beats Solo 3 headphone daily. Switching between iPhone Xs or Mac Book Pro is super easy.
Excellent battery life. Sound quality is great but not the best.

On-ear controls such as volume up, down and play, pause are easy to use.

One and only my complaint is wearing this head phone long time makes little pain in the auricle.

Purchased in May 2019.

ElizaJasper

ElizaJasperSydney, NSW

Great product - Just highly priced

Great all around. Sound isolating is good but not what it's priced at. Quality of music is fantastic.
I would recommend getting a similar product for a better price, you will find plenty of the same quality. You pay for the brand name with this one.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Kade T

Kade TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beats are over rated but theyre still decent headphones just not as good as the hype around them.

For high end headphones they arent that great youre probably better off going with bose or something like that these are more of a middle class headphone if you compared them to say sony there wouldnt be much difference.

Purchased in April 2019.

Joey Am

Joey Am

Good sound quality

It has a really great sound quality, the noise cancelling works really well. It can folds it into so small, so it’s pretty convenient to bring it around. Quite expensive tho.

Purchased in July 2018.

Dayna E.

Dayna E.

Amazing! ... not for glasses wearers though...

Beats headphones are great... if you don't wear glasses. The sound quality is amazing and I cannot believe how well the noise cancelling works! The way the headphones fold up is also really handy.

But unfortunately beats headphones do not go well for people who full-time wear glasses. You would expect the soft cushion to be fine when it comes to the temples of the glasses but even with soft cushion the headphones push the temples into your head causing a headache.

I would definitely recommend Beats! Especially when the Apple store have promotions for students to get free Beats when purchasing a computer!

Purchased in March 2019.

Wutpapp

WutpappMelb

Quite comfortable

The noise cancellation is also very good, battery life is great, they fold up nicely into their case & sit well on the head, sound quality is really good, it is super easy to set up and connect with the Bluetooth. Would highly recommend to those travelling frequently but it is quite expensive tho.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Dani

DaniWangaratta

Best Headphones

Would highly recommend these headphones, The battery life in these headphones seems to last forever, only need to charge them once or twice a month, also love that you can adjust the size so they fit all different head sizes, not to mention the quality of sound is amazing and love that you can answer phone e calls through them.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
nburgess

nburgess

No issues

The wireless range is decent, if i need to walk outside but leave my device in my room the range stays fine but obviously extended lengths the range will drop. Many people workout with these wireless headphones but i simply can not without struggling to pull them back up or the falling off which is quite embarrassing. Recommended for listening to music, sounds etc. but not too much for exercise.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Umario

UmarioAdelaide

A great product with good sound, a bit expensive tho.

Really good sound quality and come in a good bag which can be packed away easily. Pros: comfortable, accessible, wireless and wired, looks aesthetically good, good sound quality. Cons: after having them on for a very long time, my ears sometimes hurt but this is only occasionally after long periods. Also expensive.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Rosie

RosieSydney

Great Battery life and colour!!

I bought my first over-ear headphones and i'm pretty happy with how they are. I got the rose gold.
The sound quality is great, the microphone seems to work really well, LOVE that battery life. That's the main thing that got me over the line to buy it.
The one thing I would do differently is consider the white leather base (needs to be wiped clean) and also probably would have thought more about noise cancelling as well because when you're spending that much money it's not much more to get that as well, although then I wouldn't have been able to get rose gold.
Overall, really recommend, just think about whether you want noice cancelling or not!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Lucy

LucyAU

Great for runners

Great quality, I personally love their sound and 5 stars as far as noise-cancelling goes. Bass is nothing mind-blowing, albiet better than my Apple airpods. Super compact for travellers (they come with their own case too) and light enough to run with. Can hurt a little after 2 hours but as do any headphones.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Zak

ZakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb quality but costly.

I have bought solo last month from their online store. After doing research form YouTube review. sound quality is good but not as good as other same price headphones. I listen to my friend headphone which was much better than this solo and cost around $100 from china but for now I will stick to my solo headphone for now.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Taina

TainaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice sound.

These are super awesome headphones. They are wireless and so is easy to connect to your device.
The only thing I would say is only buy these if you don’t like your ears fully covered or only buy if you have small ears LOL. They have a small ear muff compared to the studios 3.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jason Hasked

Does it seem like complete rubbish, or even hatchet jobs that all but one review from every review with 1 - 3 stars are not verified purchases? Also, the one review that is a verified purchase explains that his purchase was a gift?
I know, right??
Next, a lot of there faults people are finding in these are that they're falling off the heads of owners while they're working out, when in fact they're simply not the sharpest tools in the shed in the first place by not buying the much more activity styled earbud type??

I'm thinking of purchasing a set, and I can't help but wonder why all of the lower scores recorded seem especially nonsensical and by non-verified purchases

Mortishia
Mortishia

Ok, Jason. I’m the verified buyer. Purchased 2 sets, the Black/Red & the Limited edition Mickey 90th. I too read the reviews and wonder when one is purchasing an item they need to look at all aspects. Whether it’s Beats or any other brand, headphones have their own purpose. The whole overview of this item is it’s use. The clarity is great, it’s wireless and at this stage tested to up to 3 metres, they are comfortable around the ears and head, stylish. As per previous notes, personally designed for walking, light jogging ie. everyday use. Personally, as first time a Beats users, am very happy.
Hope this has aided your question.

Jason H

Thank you for the reply but no, Mortishia, no you're not. I asked about the people who rated these in their reviews of this product with 1 - 3 stars. with only one of them listed as a verified purchase, but who actually received these as a gift.

Most others who rated them higher were verified, and it's only the lower ratings that aren't verified and, as such, I was wondering if they were possibly running with agendas who're just out to slag the competition...

It just seems a little odd ;-)

Charmaine Coogan

Charmaine Cooganasked

I have the beats set and the right hand side has some sort of a wire problem. It cuts in and out like the wire isn't connected correctly.

Hi Charmaine,

I too have the same issue but it may just be wear/tear depending on how long you have them.

If the beats are fairly new you should be able to go back to the manufacture and get a replacement wire should it still be under warranty.

Abby

Abbyasked

Is it worth buying and how long do they headphones last before breaking?

seandouglas
seandouglas

It’s worth it, haven’t broken them and I’ve trained in them for a while

CategoryWireless Headphones
TypeOver-Ear
FeaturesMicrophone Included
Colour / FinishMatt Black, Satin Gold, Satin Silver, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, (PRODUCT)Red, Defiant Black-Red
Weight215 g
Battery Life40 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
ManualDownload manual

• GTIN14: 00190198084392, 00190198084545, 00190198084590, 00190199107175, 00190199107236, 00190199107298, 00190199107359 and 00190199312678
  • GTIN13: 0190198084446, 0190198084545, 0190198084590, 0190198217592, 0190198253323, 4549995105124 and 4549995105148
  • GTIN12: 190198084392, 190198084446, 190198084491, 190198084545, 190198084590, 190198217479, 190198217592, 190198253323, 190198755278, 190198755315, 190198755582, 190198755636, 190198755674, 190198936769, 190198936813, 190199107175, 190199107236, 190199107298, 190199107359, 190199312432, 190199312555, 190199312616 and 190199312678
  • MPN: 3381456, 4625657, 4625658, BBD00035, BBD00036, BBD00071, BBD00072, BBD00096, BBD00097, BBD00098, BBD00106, KHBBDDSOL3BCR, KHBBDDSOL3BCW, KHBBDDSOL3BLK, KHBBDDSOL3DBR, KHBBDDSOL3GBL, KHBBDDSOL3GLD, KHBBDDSOL3PMAG, KHBBDDSOL3RED, KHBBDDSOL3ROS, KHBBDDSOL3SGD, KHBBDDSOL3SIL, KHBBDDSOL3SSL, KHBBDDSOL3UV, KHBBDDSOL3WHT, MNEP2PAA, MNEQ2PA-A, MNET2PA/A, MP162PAA, MP582PA/A and MUH52PA/A