Beats Solo3

• Bluetooth
Elle T.

Elle T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound quality headphones

I use my solo 3 for when I’m working and sometimes before bed and they’re very comfortable to use if you’re watching a movie on your laptop and the sound quality is second to none.

Jaspa

JaspaBrisbane

Faultless. Super long life.

I have had these for 3 years. Faultless. Beautiful sound and quick to charge, the few times I have had to do so. A little tight on the head but they have relaxed. The white leather ear covers on mine look like new.

Purchased in February 2017.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Comfortable and Good Sound Quality

I normally use my phone just for music at home. I think it has a very good sound volume and quality. I can easily adjust the volume with the control on the headphone too. It has great wireless range too because I can still hear my music when I go to my balcony. I don't think it is suitable for physical activities like running though.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $379.00.

MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy listening

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for $305.00.

Shaylee M.

Shaylee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Such amazing sound

These are perfect to listening to your music or even audiobooks. They are a great size and fold down even small and have a case which helps protect them. I’m so glad I purchase these headphones

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Northeast, VIC

Love it! Great for listening to music while excising

Great for listening to a wide variety of music. Have had absolutely no quality issues. Being wireless I really enjoy using the Beats headphones while excising. The ear pieces themselves are quite small but they do fit securely.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kogan.com for $299.00.

CC Alberto

CC AlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This heaphones are really amazing! We bought it for our son but ended up using it most of the time. Just loving it especially when watching movies at night using our phone.

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer for $420.00.

Anna L

Anna LPerth, WA

Stylish and sounds great

It took me forever to find the right wireless headphones for me as I’m picky with sound quality. The Beats were a little bit out of my price range but I have no regrets. The Beats have the best bass in my opinion and they also look great and aren’t bulky looking as well. Works perfectly with my iPhone and the battery seems to last forever. I use it when exercising, at the gym, and on flights. After a while though they tend to hurt my ears as the padding doesn’t sit over the ears but on them. This is if you wear the headphones for long hours such as on a flight. But otherwise highly recommend them .

Purchased in January 2018.

Bbee

BbeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In my own world with my beats on!

These provide awesome sound quality and while I’m working out at the gym I never have an issue. I listen to a variety of music and the sound quality is great. They fold up for easy storage too.
Charge lasts well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Officeworks Online store for $197.00.

Banu

BanuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long battery life. stylish colours and reasonably sized not too bulky

I listen to music as well as youtube
I use them when exercising, cycling but not for running
wireless range and sound quality are amazing
not too bulky and very feel lightweight

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Milad M.

Milad M.Sydney, NSW

enjoy music to the fullest

i bought my beats solo 3 almost 6 month ago. from the moment i got this headphone my understanding of music have changed. its perfect for anyone who likes music. i'd certainly recommend this to my friends.

Purchased in October 2018.

Kristy

KristyBerkeley Vale

Amazing!

These headphones are great! Do not fall of at the gym and the sound is amazing. Very comfortable and easy to use. Long lasting charge which is very convenient. Was worried about the inside getting dirty, but with a quick wipe down after the gym there are no marks and look great!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
MrSkinner

MrSkinnerGold Coast

Noise cancelling and excellent sound

Beats Solo3 are excellent headphones. I love the convenience of the Bluetooth connection. It's makes training so much easier not having to worry about catching the cord on weights or machines. The sound quality is better than any other headphones that I have used before. I would recommend these to anyone

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Suman Prasad

Suman PrasadSydney

Love Beats solo

Best headphone ever.. very comfortable to use, longer battery life and superior sound quality.. wireless range is quite good , easily connects with my phone and love to use whenever go for walk..has colour variety like my pink colour. bit expensive but totally worth it.. would highly recommend to anyone to buy this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Amazing! Why didn’t i get these earlier!

For those who like to listen in style, make a fashion statement while also experiencing great sound quality and extraudinary convenience, especially for IOS users, including great range and superb battery life, not to mention apple’s W1 chip which allows you to connect with the mere touch of a button. This headphone is worth the price tag!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

yellow

yellowMelbourne

THIS IS AMAZING

The sound quality of this is amazing and really excellent! There is not much background sound and it easily connect to my phone, the connection is excellent. Love how it is wireless, I usually use it while I am doing exercise. The battery life lasts for so long and it is so fast to charge up.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Steven George

Steven GeorgeMelbourne

Greatest headphones out!

I can put my phone down at gym, and walk all around the facilities and still enjoy the bluetooth range on these headphones. They are comforable on ear and head and have the best souns quality I have seen in a pair of headphones. They come in great colours too!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Cherry

Cherry

Actually meets the hype

Beats having raved about forever and I finally got my hands on these Beats Solo3 and can honestly say they meets the hype. Background noise blocking works amazing, and the sound quality of the headphone is on point. I love the wireless feature, actually comes in so handy now that new Apple iPhones dows not come with headphone jacks anymore. If you’re not a fan of the earpods, get these!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Piper

PiperInvergowrie

The Battery Life Will Outlive You!

The battery life is unreal. They last FOREVER. I went a month until I had to charge them again with moderate use. They charge very quickly too. Battery life is not an issue with these. If you want a great, stylish, pair of headphones that sound great pick up a pair of these. If you have an iPhone these are a must with how flawlessly they work with the Apple devices. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

seandouglasSydney

Beating the other brands

Best headphone to do anything with, comfort makes your forget your even wearing them they sit there so softly on your head, I use them in the gym a lot and they do what needs to be done with a pure sound and absolutely no other sound but your music

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Jason Hasked

Does it seem like complete rubbish, or even hatchet jobs that all but one review from every review with 1 - 3 stars are not verified purchases? Also, the one review that is a verified purchase explains that his purchase was a gift?
I know, right??
Next, a lot of there faults people are finding in these are that they're falling off the heads of owners while they're working out, when in fact they're simply not the sharpest tools in the shed in the first place by not buying the much more activity styled earbud type??

I'm thinking of purchasing a set, and I can't help but wonder why all of the lower scores recorded seem especially nonsensical and by non-verified purchases

Mortishia

Ok, Jason. I’m the verified buyer. Purchased 2 sets, the Black/Red & the Limited edition Mickey 90th. I too read the reviews and wonder when one is purchasing an item they need to look at all aspects. Whether it’s Beats or any other brand, headphones have their own purpose. The whole overview of this item is it’s use. The clarity is great, it’s wireless and at this stage tested to up to 3 metres, they are comfortable around the ears and head, stylish. As per previous notes, personally designed for walking, light jogging ie. everyday use. Personally, as first time a Beats users, am very happy.
Hope this has aided your question.

Jason H

Thank you for the reply but no, Mortishia, no you're not. I asked about the people who rated these in their reviews of this product with 1 - 3 stars. with only one of them listed as a verified purchase, but who actually received these as a gift.

Most others who rated them higher were verified, and it's only the lower ratings that aren't verified and, as such, I was wondering if they were possibly running with agendas who're just out to slag the competition...

It just seems a little odd ;-)

Charmaine Coogan

Charmaine Cooganasked

I have the beats set and the right hand side has some sort of a wire problem. It cuts in and out like the wire isn't connected correctly.

Nathan V.
Nathan V.

Hi Charmaine,

I too have the same issue but it may just be wear/tear depending on how long you have them.

If the beats are fairly new you should be able to go back to the manufacture and get a replacement wire should it still be under warranty.

Abby

Abbyasked

Is it worth buying and how long do they headphones last before breaking?

seandouglas

It’s worth it, haven’t broken them and I’ve trained in them for a while

CategoryWireless Headphones
TypeOver-Ear
FeaturesMicrophone Included
Colour / FinishMatt Black, Satin Gold, Satin Silver, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, (PRODUCT)Red, Defiant Black-Red
Weight215 g
Battery Life40 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
ManualDownload manual

• GTIN14: 00190198084392, 00190198084545, 00190198084590, 00190199107175, 00190199107236, 00190199107298, 00190199107359 and 00190199312678
  • GTIN13: 0190198084446, 0190198084545, 0190198084590, 0190198217592, 0190198253323, 4549995105124 and 4549995105148
  • GTIN12: 190198084392, 190198084446, 190198084491, 190198084545, 190198084590, 190198217479, 190198217592, 190198253323, 190198755278, 190198755315, 190198755582, 190198755636, 190198755674, 190198936769, 190198936813, 190199107175, 190199107236, 190199107298, 190199107359, 190199312432, 190199312555, 190199312616 and 190199312678
  • MPN: 3381456, 4625657, 4625658, BBD00035, BBD00036, BBD00071, BBD00072, BBD00096, BBD00097, BBD00098, BBD00106, KHBBDDSOL3BCR, KHBBDDSOL3BCW, KHBBDDSOL3BLK, KHBBDDSOL3DBR, KHBBDDSOL3GBL, KHBBDDSOL3GLD, KHBBDDSOL3PMAG, KHBBDDSOL3RED, KHBBDDSOL3ROS, KHBBDDSOL3SGD, KHBBDDSOL3SIL, KHBBDDSOL3SSL, KHBBDDSOL3UV, KHBBDDSOL3WHT, MNEP2PAA, MNEQ2PA-A, MNET2PA/A, MP162PAA, MP582PA/A and MUH52PA/A