3.3

56%11%33%

4.5
4.5
Brand Manager for BeauBelle Beauty Clinic? Claim your listing.

Louise
LouisePerth, WA

Value for money

I have had the 2.5 hours package three times at Beaubelle, including today, and each time have enjoyed the experience. It is value for money, with a 60 minute massage, a facial and a pedicure. The staff remembered me, and were friendly and attentive, asking me how strong id like the massage, and which type of facial id like. I’ll definitely be returning again.
Christelle
Christelle

Rating for treatments

Environment aside (its not a lush/high end day spa) I had a 2hr package gifted to me and absolutely recommend the massage, prob one of the best ive had! Facial, microdermabrasion and pedicure were lovely and a nice tea and treat to relax after. I didnt feel rushed and was a very impressed with the treatments.
Rlc
Rlc

Nic
Nic

Enjoyable Experience

My partner and I had a gift voucher for body scrub massage facial and manicure/pedicure.
The staff were professional and friendly. Everything was great we especially enjoyed the massage Definitely we will be back. Thanks Ken Ken
Kirsty
KirstyPerth, WA

cecile
cecilePerth, WA

Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Awesome experience

I had a 2.5 pamper package with a friend and we were both blown away with the service and treatments we received. Manicure, pedicure, facial with micro dermabrasion and a 1 hour massage. The whole experience flowed perfectly and the massage was hands down the best I have had in Perth. The staff were lovely and our visit was finished off with green tea and nibbles which was a pleasant surprise. We will definitely be back and highly recommend.
Mescal yates
Mescal yates

Thank you for years of wonderful treatment

I have been coming to beaubelle for about 30 years. My skin is much better for the treatment I have received over the years and the good and fearless advice I get from Ken Ken. My favourite is the dermabrasion and the hair removal and massages are excellent. Please don't retire before i run out of enthusiasm for treatments. Thank you Ken Ken and your wonderful staff.
Janall