Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

3.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (64)

corey
coreyboyne island

Beaurepaires callemondah 4680

Not impressed at all. Go in for new tyres only to be charged more than quoted. Manager [Name Removed] was an absolute toss about it and could smell the beer on him. This was at 11am mind you. Not happy.

Store LocationCallemondah, Qld, 4680
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Sorry to hear this Corey. If you contact us directly on beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au we can look into your specific situation

My Learning
My LearningRed Hill 2603, ACT

Helpful and reasonably priced

Team was helpful, know their job and gave correct guidance.
Replaced my car tyres, charged reasonable price without any dramas.
I will suggest to go there and discuss before deciding where you are going for your new car tyres.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy! Thanks for leaving us a review

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Great experience.

I was told by a pedestrian in Goulburn NSW that I had a flat tyre on Monday. By the time I got to Beaurepairs in Goulburn, It was flat as a tack, and I was riding on the rim. A lovely young man called Daniel came to my rescue, and what I thought might be an ordeal, ended up being a smooth seamless transaction. Not only did he keep me informed at all times, I had my spare tyre fixed onto my car in less than 15 minutes, and could continue my journey to Sydney safely and without hesitation. I highly recommend Beaurepairs in Goulburn for all your tyre needs.

Store LocationGoulburn
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Joe! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Nice tyres but too expensive

The salesman assessed my car needed all 4 tyres replaced and said they would be around $100 each. He collected tyres from warehouse, and put tyres twice as expensive on.

Store LocationParramatta

Hi Michelle
Thanks for your recent feedback and apologies for the experience you had. We would like to investigate this further. Please feel free to email us directly at beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au. Thanks Team Beaurepaires

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Lin
LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Beaurepair Repairs South MELBOURNE

Store LocationBeaurepair SOUTH MELBOURNE
Tonic wade
Tonic wadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help

Rang the Nambour store just after 8am Saturday morning of the 21/12/2019 while travelling up the Bruce Highway on my way north. Had shudder in front end and crew said drop in and they will take look. They did a full wheel balance in no time an we were on our way with the car driving smooth as butter. Fantastic service and even showed us the park down the road to keep the kids occupied. Great work guys I will be back when I need new tyres.

Store LocationNambour
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear your are happy! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Honest
HonestMelbourne

Avoid Sunshine Beaurepaires - Dishonest and Rip off Merchants

Warning to all females. Do not bring your car to Sunshine Beaurepaires as they will charge you excessively and lie in the process.

Simple puncture repair which should have cost a maximum of $35 turned into 1 tyre replacement for over $350+. Stated it was not repairable even though it was not on the side wall and the screw was small.

They found another small puncture that was not leaking air and again stated tyre replacement was required.

This business isn't there for your best interest. Just your hard earnt money. You're better off going somewhere else.

Store LocationSunshine Victoria
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Apologies for your recent experience. This is not the service level we stand for as a company. I invite you to email us directly at beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au so we can investigate the matter further. Thanks

Adrian
AdrianNortheast, VIC

Great Team at Wodonga

The team at Wodonga were very obliging from the first time I went too order my tyres to going back and having them fitted. Will be back when I need new tyres.

Store LocationWodonga
Neb-Maat-Re
Neb-Maat-ReAU

They could not quote because they couldn't find my car!

I called Beaurepaires in Preston Vic for a quotation.

They could not find "Hyundai Tucson" on their computer.

I am now buying tyres from the Bob Jane T-Mart a few doors up.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria

WSKM
WSKMSydney, NSW

Bad experience for online order

Before you make any payments for tyres, ensure you check the actual store opening hours before you make the schedule or booking online. The error was you would still be able to make a booking even though the store is normally closed for those days or have different opening hours. This makes frustration because either you cannot contact them in store or online (hard to reach out)

Store LocationOnline
SDold
SDoldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and fast customer service at Burwood

I have always had fantastic service at the Beaurepaires in Burwood. Most recently I found a nail in my rear tire, and drove directly there. They fit us in immediately and had it patched inexpensively within half an hour. They will be our first stop for all our tyre needs.

Store LocationBurwood VIC
Stephen B.
Stephen B.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service, Balcatta

I have used the Balcatta Beaurepaires branch of times now for over 12 months, I have a small business with 30 trailers that constantly require tyre repairs or replacement due to nails, screws etc from building sites. Also my Colorado has done over 100,000 kms in the last 12 months, and has also needed new tyres and puncture repairs. Michael and his team, Jim, and Kerry, are always friendly and have never let me down. I can’t afford to be off the road, and they have always exceed my expectations, either repairing or replacing my vehicle tyres while I wait, or if I drop of trailer wheels, they are ready to collect when I return. Wouldn’t go anywhere else and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone.
Thanks Guys.

Store LocationBeaurepaires Balcatta

Eri Li
Eri LiFar North Queensland, QLD

Good for Years,tyres

Sells & Fits many top brand tyres.Mine lasted 4+ years & chose Goodyear brand again.Beuropaires staff have depth of knowledge,efficiency,and work quality skillfulness..Sheds are always tidy & clean,and fast services on the spot.After sales service includes free pump ups when needed.

Store LocationCairns
Reg
RegRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best Tyre service in Lismore.

Purchased four tyres and fitted at Lismore Beaurepairs Exellent service Highly recommend these guys Went the extra mile for me very impressed. keep up the good work. Done the job while i waited (fit and wheel align.

Reg Yorklea.

Store LocationLismore northern rivers
Heather Smith
Heather SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer care

Visited Beaurepairs Mitchelton this afternoon 8/8. I was concerned as had a tyre pressure fault showing up on my VW despite the tyres being inflated recently. The guys were extremely helpful and checked all the tyres which were at correct pressure with no faults. I was informed that the system apart from pressure also detects when the tyre tread is getting low as the car is lower. Good to know. Something I missed in the manual! No charge and my system was reset. Fantastic customer service. Helpful, friendly guys. Great to be reassured my tyres are safe.

Store LocationMitchelton

Customer service

Went to the Mowbray store near Launceston for boat trailer tyres.
The guys there were very helpful and friendly to deal with, asking the weight etc of the boat and got the right tyres at a fantastic price, even the tyre fitter was really friendly and put the tyres in the car for us.

Kevin Henderson

Store LocationMowbray
SPI
SPISydney, NSW

they put tyres on my car that are 6 years old without telling me how old they are I could have got killed

They put tyres on my car that are 6 years old without telling me how old they were I could have got killed and these are expensive tires this is dangerous as the tires have expired but they look now my car started bouncing up and down when driving after going to Beauregard They also over tightened my wheel nuts and we can't get the wheels of I am going through a lot of trouble with these people

Store LocationAnnandale
Juanita
JuanitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best tyre service out there. Highly recommend!!!

Would highly recommend Peter and the guys at Beaurepairs Mt Gravatt East4122. As a first time tyre buyer they made it so easy and affordable with my safety on the road number one priority. Four new tyres fitted within an hour. I’m a super happy customer and will definitely continue to use beaurepairs in future.

Store LocationMt Gravatt east 4122

Scam alert - Rip Off

Store LocationGYMPIE
Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beaurepairs Morningside Qld poor service or lack of..they don't want your business

Store LocationMorningside QLD
Don
DonBurwood

Another one of Burwood's best kept secrets!

I have shopped here for tyres for a number of years and always receive friendly service, good advice and competitive prices. Thanks Matt and the team for your assistance today.

Store LocationBurwood
Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

excellent service from the west footscray store

thankyou to Steve&Kym aim very happy with the service advice I received the new tyres have improved the ride of the car, keep up the good service. I will be returning for any future tyre needs. Danny

Store LocationWest Footscray
Sharon M.
Sharon M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I needed to arrange transport to and from work .Scott immediately offered to arrange for me to be dropped and picked up afterwards. This was done promptly and efficiently. They obtained the required tyres within a day . Excellent service. Scott and Glen are professional. Will definitely use them again.

Store LocationBeaurepaire Stafford
SAM
SAMEyre Peninsula, SA

Good Service

It was the nearest store within 450kms of my home that had a hoist long enough to do a wheel alignment on. The store was very easy to find and the staff were very efficient, in all very well done Guys

Store LocationPORT LINCOLN

Excellent service at Essendon Nth store

Great service yet again. Always confident I will have the problem solved. This time I had the tyre with a screw in it fixed. Time before got great advice and service re: new tyres . Many thanks to
Will and team

Store LocationEssendon Nth Vic.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops