Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

3.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (64)

Rockhampton store. Very helpful. Friendly service.

The guys were great. They got details specific to my needs so they could offer the best tyre for my driving. They got me fitted with wheels and tyres and offered a fantastic price. They weren’t pushy or trying to up sell, and offered a free maintenance plan. Great experience. I will continue to use beaurepaires.

John R.
John R.South-East, TAS

Helpful manager

Having had a puncture, which was not repairable, I went to your New Norfolk store and was greeted by a very friendly manager and told him what had happened and he looked at the spare tyre, which was on the car, and pointed out that the tyre was not the same size as the others. As the wheel itself was different I thought I would get two new tyres. The manager suggested that, as the tyres on the car were borderline cases, how about putting the good tyre on to the spare and have two new ones on matching rims. I thought this was a great idea and it was duly done. I thought this manager was most helpful and will go back there in future when I require tyres.

Vicky L.
Vicky L.

Service with a smile

I had a screw in my tyre and took it to Gouger street store. Brendan was able to squeeze me in so I could still pick my grandson up. I was very grateful. He also gave me advice which was very helpful. Service was excellent, I highly recommend him and the store.

Ian R.
Ian R.

Gouger Street Adelaide

Brendan was busy with other customers but fitted me in very quickly and I was extremely satisfied with his excellent service. My car is much safer to drive after his advice and work.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

nic
nicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Had a flat tyre. Couldn’t get to work. Stuck on side of the road. Called at 8am. By 9am they had squeezed me in and thanks to the warranty on the same wheel that had issues a while ago didn’t have to pay a thing. Staff were more than helpful to fit me in at such short notice. And did a good and quick job.

Brian Crow
Brian CrowSydney, NSW

Service.

I went to the StMarys branch and was helped by Glen . Heres a guy who knows all about customer service !
I couldn't be more eith the service i received . Thank you .

VAH
VAHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service at Essendon store - not charge for simple emergency repair

A large bolt punctured my tyre - had just purchased 4 new tyres only a few months a go :( - drove straight to Beaurepaires in Essendon, they repaired it straight away no wait and best of all did not charge me!!! Also very friendly service. I would go back there.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Essendon store! We really appreciate the five stars too :) Have a great week!

Team Beaurepaires

Disillusioned Local
Disillusioned LocalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad service at richmond beaurepairs - made me feel very uncomfortable

kaz
kazSouthwest, VIC

geelong beaurepairs refreshingly old school

Geelong are refreshingly "old school". I applied for a NILS loan for the repairs on my car. I was very nervous spending 800.00 odd dollars and having had shocking experiences with previous services i found from the first contact with beaurepairs service centre very comfortable. Joel whom I dealt with at reception was extremely professional, honest, attentive and patient. The mechanics whom worked on my car were meticulous and honest. Normally some services/mechanics out there would have claimed the car had other issues to gain more monies out of their customers. No nonsense and great bussiness. Thank you beaurepairs Geelong and Joel for making my experience pain free.

Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use this company - rummaged through my car

Zach
ZachAU

Just go somewhere else.

Rene Vetterli
Rene VetterliSydney, NSW

excellent service

friendly service good advice communication al a way what's need to be done the quality of work well done.
clean work place, the work done in great time. No problems to go back in future.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Beaurepaires Essendon, above and beyond customer service!

What an amazing experience with Essendon office! I was in desperate need of a new battery and Simon offered not only to source the battery as they did not have it in stock but also to drive me home then drop the car back to me once the battery was installed. With 2 young children this service was very much appreciated!
I was also very happy with the price. Thank you

jules
julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beaurepairs Clayton customer service

Dropped my car in at Centre Rd Clayton at 8am for four new tyres. Didn't want too expensive or cheaper tyres so got Dunlop. Rang me about 09.30 to pickup...they thought I had asked for it to be done urgently. I didn't but great service regardless. I was referred to them by a work collegue and I am happy I took my car to them.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops