Beaurepaires

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (26)

Vickie
VickieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality.

Store LocationElizabeth

What a RIP off especially an old women

My 82 year old mother got a quote of this place in bendigo for 4 tyres when I looked at her car there was only three replace on her xr6 falcon and only one center cap replaced so I rang up and they said sorry so she took it back replaced the tyre then changed her 104 dollars for what she already paid for and still didn't replace center caps what are 30 ech ??

Store LocationBendigo

Scammers

Beaurepaires Tyres Port Kembla bad to do business with they lie and try to scam customers with prices higher than the actual prices on their website . shame on you

Store LocationPort Kembla
Too sad
Too sadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

BEAUREPAIRS BURNIE TASMANIA
My daughter took her car to be fitted with two tyres quoted at $90 each. When she went to pick up her car $272 they added on all these extras that were not asked for nor were they accepted. Tried to call head office every day for 5 days and nothing but excuses.
RIP OFF

Store LocationCampbeltown
Barry miller
Barry millerGoldfields, WA

Don’t go there

Went in for wheel alignment, Found rear tyres bald so they order some. Gave it a alignment and driving home at 100 kms could not keep car on the road. After calling them up I get the response of, for damn sake from the office lady, told me they would call back. 4 days later I call and yes the tyres where there, no call from them,, I didn’t go back. The place has not changed since last manager, crap then. Crap now

Store LocationEsperance wa

When they say it will be an hour - IT WONT

Store LocationMt Gravatt

Intimidation.

I was intimidated by a worker at Beaurepairs in Nambour today for parking in a public car space while I was working. He had parked a vehicle 5cms from the back of my car and when I requested he move the car for me to leave, he told me not to park there again, and if I did that he would damage my car. The Incident has been reported to the police.

Store LocationNambour Queensland
Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used to be good!

I called them and made a booking for the same day fitting and got a quote for 4 tyres (Pay for 3 and get 1 free for $414). Went to the store and got the job done but they charged me more than what I was quoted. When I told the store guy that I do have a quote for $414 his response was “ No it’s impossible! What I can do is to give you a free alignment next time!!” Paid the invoice and called the customer service, they checked my quote and saw the invoice and told me they will investigate it and will get back to me. I haven’t heard anything back!!!
I have been a loyal customer for more than 10 years but the last experience was shocking.

Store LocationRingwood

Wayne GoughHunter Region, NSW

Dishonest

I ordered and paid for a specific set of tyres a week before they were to be fitted. A couple of weeks after the tyres were fitted I noticed that they were not what I ordered. So I go to chat online and was told that I would have to fill out a feedback form. Having done that I get an email, that offered a pile of excuses why the cheaper tyre that I got was a superior tyre from the same brand I should have been told when I went to have them fitted or any time while I was waiting.
After a series of emails the store manager emailed with a semi-apology and a 'How may we rectify this issue for you?'

I have asked for a differential refund which I expect. Either way I will never trust Beaurepaires.

Store LocationMuswellbrook, NSW

front wheel balance

after a front wheel balance at Nerang there was just a small vibration in steering wheel after, so returned thinking everybody is human and maybe needs a little fine tune....got every excuse from bad brakes to steering wheel not straight even said bash plate was just hanging on -two bolts missing and could contribute, although when got home checked and the bolts that they replaced miraculously match all the other bolts underbody ( as in red dirt and mud ) why not just check your work first instead of telling somebody who drives the car everyday for 6+ years that there wrong?? just trying to get a wheel alignment and other work out of you maybe?

Store LocationNerang
Mercury
MercurySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service.

Absolutely terrible service.
Had a puncture repair.
Complained they had no ramp available or a jack.
Made me a 60 year old fit the tyre myself.

After paying the bill she said she would wheel oy the wheel.
Of course she didn't and after waiting over 10 mins had to remind her.
Of course my cars jack jammed and one of the staff went and got his own trolley jack to get my one out.
At least he showed compassion.
For the 5 mins it would have taken to jack up and fit they showed no understanding or support.
She couldn't give a toss.

Store LocationLoganholme

Worst customer service

Terrible customer service over the phone. They would not help me because I was not sure of the tyre size. When I asked if giving my car details would help, he just said no. However I went to another tyre specialist and they ‘somehow’ knew what my tyre size is just from my car details.

Mad As Hell
Mad As HellPerth, WA

Disappointing to say the least.

I have been dealing with Beaurepaires for the past ten years or so from when they took over Universal Tyres in Osborne Park. Now, no commercial service till Kewdale. I'm out. What an insult.

Store LocationOsborne Park, then Malaga.
corey
coreyboyne island

Beaurepaires callemondah 4680

Not impressed at all. Go in for new tyres only to be charged more than quoted. Manager [Name Removed] was an absolute toss about it and could smell the beer on him. This was at 11am mind you. Not happy.

Store LocationCallemondah, Qld, 4680
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Sorry to hear this Corey. If you contact us directly on beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au we can look into your specific situation