Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beaurepairs Morningside Qld poor service or lack of..they don't want your business

Disillusioned Local
Disillusioned LocalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad service at richmond beaurepairs - made me feel very uncomfortable

Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use this company - rummaged through my car

Zach
ZachAU

Just go somewhere else.

Terrible, just Terrible

Dropped a tire off for a puncture repair around 8am Saturday morning at Currimundi. Left my contact details (with the manager) and had already checked the closing time on Google, 1pm. Later on: no call, so I called them around 12, no answer. I go to the store, closed at 11 and won’t open until Monday morning. I was on vacation from brisbane and had to be back to work on Monday. I took the train home and put my family in a hotel for another night. When my wife picked up the tire on monday morning she was told that they lost my info and were overdue to change the hours for Google. She got a “sorry” and was charged $40 for the repair. I’ve paid $20 for an identical repair in the past.

Brand loyalty DOESN'T pay

We have always used our local Beaurepaires. Got a flat over the Xmas break and thought it was time to change our tyres as we were at 60000km with the originals. Got online to compare Beaurepaire tyres with online tyre sales. Beaurepaires were offering a coupon discount of 15% off the tyres but online sales were still cheaper. Our mistake was to choose brand loyalty and pay sightly more - which turned out to be even more as the wheel alignment wasn't included. We ended up paying what was the "saving"/discounted amount for an alignment - so really - there was no discount at all as the online guys offered the alignment for free with 4 new tyres. So a note to ourselves - it doesn't pay to be brand loyal.

Fraser
FraserBrisbane

They treat customers like they're stupid & don't know they're being ripped off

I made a booking to remove & patch a nail that was in one of my tyres. Later that day a man called to say that he couldn't fit the patch because the tyre didn't have enough tread.

He said I had to replace two tyres & quoted me $165 each which I knew was expensive for a small I30. I asked for more options & he said there's one for $150.

That night I did an internet search & quickly found mid-range brand name tyres for far less.

I also read on NRMA that tyres in general last around 40,000KM. My car's only done 22,000KM! I always check tyre pressure & don't drive aggressively at all.

It was a disgraceful rip-off.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Worst experience first and last one!!

Tom
TomBundaberg

Bad workmanship

Puncture repaired in Alice Springs but ended up with a flat tyre as the valve extension was ripped off. They denied responsibility, not a good experience.

237239Eyre Peninsula, SA

Dont know what they are doing

Grandma1Langwarrin

Bad service but great photo op

I had RACV tow me to Mulgrave Beaurepairs on Friday. Needed a tyre changed so I could get my 8 month pregnant daughter in law and son to a surgical consult for delivery and was told only one person working and would not be able to do it for a minimum of 2 hours. I had to ring RACV get them to do the job in Beaurepairs car park.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about your experience at the Mulgrave store. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help or improve your experience for next time. Kind regards, Team Beaurepaires

Grandma1

Would never be a next time.

LiveDarwin, NT

Shocking

Booked online, a week later turn up to the store, nothing in stock and dont have the staff to do the work.

Contact the online team to what happen, no response

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi there, we're really sorry to hear that this has happened. If you wish to provide further details, please let us know so we can follow up with our online team. Kind regards, Team Beaurepaires

Live

They just blamed the store

Disgusted
DisgustedWilliamstown

Would rate zero stars

I called to ask if they had time to change a tyre on a wheel (before I would book an Uber into the city) They confirmed they could do it 100% there and then so I went in- only to be told on arrival that they were now too busy.... Taking photos of a Lamborghini on their phones. Zero customer service, no apology, zero manners. Just shrugged their shoulders and kept repeating 'sorry mate we don't have time' when I continued about how we had literally just had a conversation of me taking the trip to bring it in, he cut me off with the same blunt sentance, then left to continue looking over the Lamborghini (with the rest of the entire team) who were also 'too busy' to work that day.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi there, we're really sorry to hear of your experience with one of our stores. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help or improve your experience for next time. Kind regards, Team Beaurepaires

Dobly
DoblySydney Surrounds, NSW

New Tire? Really?

I had an nail go into my tire. a big nail but not that big.

The told me they could not patch the tire and that I needed a new tire. The hole was tiny. If they cannot fix a nail hole, what can they fix?

Never again.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi there, we're really sorry to hear you weren't happy with your experience with us. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help or improve your experience for next time.
Kind regards, Team Beaurepaires

Jo111
Jo111South Melbourne

South melb manager rude and unhelpfull

Asked for puncture repair, Tyre was of car nail was visible, asked if I could pick it up in 4 hours, was told no way, asked if I could put air in tyre was told I would have to wait, manager proceeded to office with no customers and got on computer. I picked up tyre inflator manager quickly came out and told me I couldn’t use equipment. Will never go there again and will avoid beaurepairs.

off his face

Never use this camberwell tyre service again no care attitude so unprofessional typically a Monday in the trade good bye.

Whyareyouinbusiness
WhyareyouinbusinessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely pathetic Beaurepaires KILMORE

Beaurepaires in Kilmore is hopeless, intimidating owner & staff who appear to me & others not to give a dam about any form of service or advice. The place seems deserted, been here twice but got nowhere. I don’t understand how they stay in business because they have no idea how to sell or give any service. Ist time I went in the owner says that they couldn’t fit tyres today as were flat out but could fit tomorrow. 2nd visit I asked if they had a certain size tyre available & response was no & that’s all they say so I left. No idea how to sell or service customers.Total couldn’t give a s... attitude. Fail fail fail Beaurepaires Kilmore.

rudeness at South Melbourne

Unprofessional service over the phone when I twice phoned to try to book work on my car at South Melbourne Beaurepaires only to be cut short by their spokesperson, ASH, who even promised to phone me back, and failed to do even that much. I will go elsewhere.

Combo
ComboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancelling my account

I have been a account customer of there's for over ten years $500+ for a puncture repair what a joke

Very poor service

Two dunlops failed at 75percent manager didn't know what to do, called my story crap until advised otherwise 2 days later.

Fiona
FionaBurpengary

Extremely poor customer service

3 men standing around the Virginia store no cars in shop told us can't fix punctured tyre cause there closing at 11am and this was at 10;15 am (thing is we went across the road to brisbane tyres who with no question fixed my tyre). To watch the beaurepair close the store well b4 closing time.. your company must be making a huge profit to be able to turn customers away like this.. I for one will never return to any beaurepairs store after this insident and I'll be telling the world about the laziness of the staff at the Virginia store brisbane..

Unprofessional Service

Dan
Dan

Nightmare

Went for a wheel alignment. Battery died somehow?? so they sold me a new one. Incompetent installation put my car into limp mode so they left me in the car park and went home. Joined racq who said it's an electrical fault (shock) and requires an autoelectrician. 4 hours later I'm still in the car park waiting for a tow truck. All I wanted was a wheel alignment!!! Not impressed. Will NEVER use Beaurepairs again.

Lazy

Rang to ask if they would be able fix a screw in my tyre.
The Toowoomba store told me that i would be better to ring bob jane as they won't to nock of early.
The person on the phone was not very helpful.
I have been dealing with this store for many years.
So now they have 5 less vehicles to fit tyres too.

eddie