Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

No Accountability for Poor Workmanship and Damage

Swimmer
SwimmerHunter Region, NSW

Go Elswhere For Tyre Repair

Visited Bentleigh (Vic) workshop to repair a slow leaking tyre - told to come back an hour later by Manager (lunch time).

Returned to be informed by the Manager the tyre could not be repaired due to a nail & small tear.
Not satisfied with the Managers response or attitude in particular, informed him to remove the nail & re attach the tyre. Refused to remove the nail in the tyre due to "regulations".

He refused to refit the tyre so I could leave, until I left the "workshop floor" - not an issue until this point.

Went to a another tyre service shop 5 minutes away - found two additional nails in the tyre - fully repaired within 1/2 an hour.

Graeme
GraemeAdelaide

Refusal to do Wheel Alignment

Made booking for wheel alignment at South Road, Edwardstown Branch for next day.

Arrived on time however, manager saw newish tyres on car and refused to do alignment, asking where I bought tyres from!!!

He made some rubbish with regard to accountability in case car is in accident and i blamed them when tyres were to blame.

I asked but what about all the wheel alignments on well used tyres you do, to which he stated you didn't buy the tyres from us, I won't do it!!!

So there it is, be warned what a waste of time!!!

Nikki
NikkiBrisbane

Poor service

I requested an online quote from Beaurepaires for 4 Dunlop tyres on a Tuesday. Was contacted by a staff member from Beaurepaires on Wednesday with a quote that I was happy with and confirmed via email that the tyres would be fitted on the following Monday at the nearest store which was Mt Gravatt (QLD). On arriving at the appointed time I was promptly informed that the tyres had not even been ordered and there was none in stock in Brisbane and would have to come from Melbourne. I consider this to be very poor service and I will not be going to them again

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

shueardm
shueardm

Club member discount rort

Called for price on wheel alignment was told $55. Get there and tell them of 20% RAA published discount that i hadn't mentioned on phone. He said normal price is $68 pointing to piece of paper on wall behind a clip board. Attitude of this guy was very poor in way he delivered the decline of my suggested discount. Will not be going back. Shonky mob
Update - a few weeks later i am across the road at Bob Jane getting new tyres for my other car. The friendliness of the staff is so so much better. For the sake of about $ 11 Beaurepairs lost a customer for life.

north Ipswich sleazy

Owner was sleazy. Prices were high bad customer service never go back felt uncomfortable. Got told that's the price 'I'm a tyre kicker'

Kazzie
Kazzie

Newport Beaurepaires full of lies putting lives at risk sent my mum away on bald tyres

My mum went their as an insurance job were they told her there was nothing wrong with the tyres she drove away from there with the wheel balance out so she ended up paying out of her own pocket to get the balance done at another Beaurepaires closer to home and was told that the tyres were in fact worn to the canvas on the inside of the tyres which I seen for myself they should be closed down!!!

Anirban
Anirban

Perfect place to get ripped off

Rip Offs

Sold me bad tyres that didnt make 10k even paid good money for them, company in total denial wont ever go back there again or buy a good year tyres. do they think customers are stupid? replacing "brand new" tyres every 4 months?? crazy!

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Sean38
Sean38NSW

Terrible service

First of all after their 3rd attempt of trying to allign my steering they failed and it pulled to the left.
Took it to a real tyre shop and they fixed it up straight away and told me Beaurepairs didnt even check the camber and caster which where both way out as well as the toe in which was also way out

Could not allign wheels or steering to save their life

shafted
shaftedMelbourne

Dishonest employees

I came to the Belmont store asking for the cheapest tyres as my car isn't worth much, and the guy sold me $109 tyres with the 10% racv discount. While waiting I had a look online and saw $79 tyres in the catalogue, and when I asked about them the guy acted like he knew nothing about them, and said they had none. It was impossible to get on to the national manager of course so it's now in the hands of Consumer Affairs. Send all complaints there through their online form to weed out the liars.

Dishonest.