Beaurepaires

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

Not interested in customer service

Store LocationMcKillop st Geelong
Vickie
VickieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality.

Nice tyres but too expensive

The salesman assessed my car needed all 4 tyres replaced and said they would be around $100 each. He collected tyres from warehouse, and put tyres twice as expensive on.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Hi Michelle
Thanks for your recent feedback and apologies for the experience you had. We would like to investigate this further. Please feel free to email us directly at beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au. Thanks Team Beaurepaires

Zach
ZachAU

Just go somewhere else.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Brand loyalty DOESN'T pay

We have always used our local Beaurepaires. Got a flat over the Xmas break and thought it was time to change our tyres as we were at 60000km with the originals. Got online to compare Beaurepaire tyres with online tyre sales. Beaurepaires were offering a coupon discount of 15% off the tyres but online sales were still cheaper. Our mistake was to choose brand loyalty and pay sightly more - which turned out to be even more as the wheel alignment wasn't included. We ended up paying what was the "saving"/discounted amount for an alignment - so really - there was no discount at all as the online guys offered the alignment for free with 4 new tyres. So a note to ourselves - it doesn't pay to be brand loyal.

237239Eyre Peninsula, SA

Dont know what they are doing

eddie
eddieSouthwest, VIC

Good advice & good deal

SandyG
SandyGSouth Brisbane

Not Great

I Recently returned to beaurepaires Wynnum after avoiding the place for 9 years after poor service to see if it improved "NOPE". The same idiot runs the place and the staff are equally incompetent. I took my wife's SUV there for a tyre rotation and alignment only to have the alignment set shockingly having to return to fix it. It drove great before hitting this place and the second attempt was still rubbish only to have said idiot manager say it must be the car. Strange it drove better before they touched it. Well I went across the road to Bridgestone Select and it's back to driving wonderfully after there excellent alignment tech re did alignment.

Imre
ImreSouth East Queensland, QLD

They made a mistake but fixed it with a nice solution.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Service not the greatest, pricey on light truck tyres

Visited Eastern Creek Beaurepairs not long ago to have 2 tyres replaced on my small truck, found the service to be average. Tyres were pricey compared to other tyre shops (extra 25%). Had no choice as I had not much time to shop around.

Hamish
HamishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor and dishonest customer service in Newport Victoria by the Manager

Mandy S.
Mandy S.asked

I recently replaced two tyres on my 4wd and the guy at the service centre put the new ones on the front. I have subsequently been advised that they should have gone on the rear as having old ones on the back can cause aquaplaning. Researching on the internet supports my friends advice. Can you please let me know which is correct and why? Thank you

Hi Mandy,
Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. If you would like to clarify why this was performed on your 4WD, please contact the Beaurepaires store you visited for specific details.

Kind regards,
Team Beaurepaires

Get an answer from our members and Beaurepaires representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops