Beaurepaires

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Vickie
VickieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality.

Store LocationElizabeth

Nice tyres but too expensive

The salesman assessed my car needed all 4 tyres replaced and said they would be around $100 each. He collected tyres from warehouse, and put tyres twice as expensive on.

Store LocationParramatta
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Hi Michelle
Thanks for your recent feedback and apologies for the experience you had. We would like to investigate this further. Please feel free to email us directly at beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au. Thanks Team Beaurepaires

Zach
ZachAU

Just go somewhere else.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Mandy S.
Mandy S.asked

I recently replaced two tyres on my 4wd and the guy at the service centre put the new ones on the front. I have subsequently been advised that they should have gone on the rear as having old ones on the back can cause aquaplaning. Researching on the internet supports my friends advice. Can you please let me know which is correct and why? Thank you

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Mandy,
Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. If you would like to clarify why this was performed on your 4WD, please contact the Beaurepaires store you visited for specific details.

Kind regards,
Team Beaurepaires

Get an answer from our members and Beaurepaires representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops