Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

Burnie Tasmania store.

Emma H.
Emma H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service and knowledge

Thank you Beaurepaires Edwardstown for fixing my punctured tyre.
squeezed me in to completed very quickly, while I waited.
I also could have saved close to $400 on set of new tyres, so ensure price check here, prior to ordering elsewhere.
I will be back for my tyre and service needs- Thank you again TEAM :-)

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beaurepaires - Doncaster Branch! 5 ***** service!

Customer services was amazing and won't go anywhere else for my Tyre needs!! As a women when we have to do things that are mechanical related, you can often worry that you will be taken advantage of! Can honestly say that the team @ Beaurepaires Doncaster can be trusted!

Dianne
DianneSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had 4 tyres replaced and the service and pricing was excellent. Wheel alignment and rotation was free after 3 months. Very happy customer.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Caroline B.
Caroline B.South East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT SERVICE KIND AND CONSIDERATE ABOVE AND BEYOND

Was spiked by a flat head nail in a car park. Actually this has been happening to a few people I know. Beaurepaires IPSWICH was close by. I am in my late 60s and the care and service from Ryan and Selwyn who attended to my damaged tyre were so excellent. ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE..and empathetic. I would now patronize them from now on so trustworthy genuine and efficient.

What a RIP off especially an old women

My 82 year old mother got a quote of this place in bendigo for 4 tyres when I looked at her car there was only three replace on her xr6 falcon and only one center cap replaced so I rang up and they said sorry so she took it back replaced the tyre then changed her 104 dollars for what she already paid for and still didn't replace center caps what are 30 ech ??

Socratic View
Socratic ViewMelbourne

Watch for 'bait and switch' tactic, and price change

Scammers

Beaurepaires Tyres Port Kembla bad to do business with they lie and try to scam customers with prices higher than the actual prices on their website . shame on you

Store LocationPort Kembla
Too sad
Too sadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

BEAUREPAIRS BURNIE TASMANIA
My daughter took her car to be fitted with two tyres quoted at $90 each. When she went to pick up her car $272 they added on all these extras that were not asked for nor were they accepted. Tried to call head office every day for 5 days and nothing but excuses.
RIP OFF

Peter
PeterPeel, WA

Great service in a very short time

I was very happy with the service I received at Mandurah Beaurepairs yesterday. The staff were friendly, efficient and dealt with my tyre repair on the spot and at a very competitive price. I would definitely return to this store in the future if I needed assistance with my tyres.

Angela
Angela Sydney, NSW

Bad all round!

Barry miller
Barry millerGoldfields, WA

Don’t go there

Went in for wheel alignment, Found rear tyres bald so they order some. Gave it a alignment and driving home at 100 kms could not keep car on the road. After calling them up I get the response of, for damn sake from the office lady, told me they would call back. 4 days later I call and yes the tyres where there, no call from them,, I didn’t go back. The place has not changed since last manager, crap then. Crap now

When they say it will be an hour - IT WONT

Intimidation.

I was intimidated by a worker at Beaurepairs in Nambour today for parking in a public car space while I was working. He had parked a vehicle 5cms from the back of my car and when I requested he move the car for me to leave, he told me not to park there again, and if I did that he would damage my car. The Incident has been reported to the police.

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used to be good!

I called them and made a booking for the same day fitting and got a quote for 4 tyres (Pay for 3 and get 1 free for $414). Went to the store and got the job done but they charged me more than what I was quoted. When I told the store guy that I do have a quote for $414 his response was “ No it’s impossible! What I can do is to give you a free alignment next time!!” Paid the invoice and called the customer service, they checked my quote and saw the invoice and told me they will investigate it and will get back to me. I haven’t heard anything back!!!
I have been a loyal customer for more than 10 years but the last experience was shocking.