Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

Emma H.
Emma H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service and knowledge

Thank you Beaurepaires Edwardstown for fixing my punctured tyre.
squeezed me in to completed very quickly, while I waited.
I also could have saved close to $400 on set of new tyres, so ensure price check here, prior to ordering elsewhere.
I will be back for my tyre and service needs- Thank you again TEAM :-)

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beaurepaires - Doncaster Branch! 5 ***** service!

Customer services was amazing and won't go anywhere else for my Tyre needs!! As a women when we have to do things that are mechanical related, you can often worry that you will be taken advantage of! Can honestly say that the team @ Beaurepaires Doncaster can be trusted!

Dianne
DianneSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had 4 tyres replaced and the service and pricing was excellent. Wheel alignment and rotation was free after 3 months. Very happy customer.

Caroline B.
Caroline B.South East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT SERVICE KIND AND CONSIDERATE ABOVE AND BEYOND

Was spiked by a flat head nail in a car park. Actually this has been happening to a few people I know. Beaurepaires IPSWICH was close by. I am in my late 60s and the care and service from Ryan and Selwyn who attended to my damaged tyre were so excellent. ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE..and empathetic. I would now patronize them from now on so trustworthy genuine and efficient.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Peter
PeterPeel, WA

Great service in a very short time

I was very happy with the service I received at Mandurah Beaurepairs yesterday. The staff were friendly, efficient and dealt with my tyre repair on the spot and at a very competitive price. I would definitely return to this store in the future if I needed assistance with my tyres.

Bazcar
BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beaurepairs

I recently had to get two front tyres for a pink slip on my old Toyota Camry. The regular supplier of tyres that I had used for the last 18 years had closed so I tried Beaurepairs at Gosford. They were clean, efficient, quick and they treated my old car with kid gloves, oh the tyres weren't that expensive either. Thank you to the guys at Beaurepairs. I now have a new tyre supplier.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Bazcar! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Lil
LilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service during Covid -19

Was provided good advise about tyre type required. I felt safe during the Covid/19 as to the rules followed by the team. The price was reasonable and benefits madd available. I was educated in the way to see if I needed new tyre or not for future reference.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Lil! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Owen Whatley
Owen WhatleySouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn't go anywhere else

Wow, honestly, fantastic service. John and the staff can't go out of their way enough to be helpful. The pricing is great but you should go there just for the service. Top stuff.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Owen! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Coffs Harbour store. Efficient, polite did a great job.

Was having difficulties in purchasing tyres for my 94 year old Mother's car.
The staff at Beaurepaires Coffs Harbour did a fantastic job of the 4 tyres , wheel alignment and actually cared about doing professional work.
The pricing was good.
Overall very happy with work and will be certainly dealing with them again.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Graham! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Bradley98
Bradley98AU

Awesome Service at Browns Plains

I have to say, I am extremely happy with the service I received at Beaurepairs today (6 April 2020). This is the first time I have ever shopped with this company as I usually buy my tyres from a competitor, from the moment I walked in, I was greeted and served happily and got straight to the point of what I was here for, mid way through, there was an issue with my wheel nuts, was asked to come to the workshop to have a look, we worked out what we needed to do, and the work was completed to my satisfaction. Thank you guys at the Browns Plains branch.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Hi Bradley. Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy your happy! Team Beaurepaires

Denise D.
Denise D.Hobart, TAS

Wonderful service

Had 4 tyres put on my car 2 weeks ago. My ex partner decided to stab them all in the middle of the night. I went to Derwent Park store to see what damage he had done. The young bloke was amazing and sympathetic to my problem. He replaced them free of charge. What an amazing thing to do for someone going through domestic violence. Thank you so much

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Denise! Thank you for leaving us a review.

TBFTB
TBFTBAU

I would not go to any other tyre fitters.

All of the staff at Beaurepairs Bendigo, Victoria, are the most respectful, helpfull and knowledgable.
The staff are so busy all of the time but never hesitate to say hello.
I also tell anyone what they are like and that they are so helpful all of the time.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy your happy!

My Learning
My LearningRed Hill 2603, ACT

Helpful and reasonably priced

Team was helpful, know their job and gave correct guidance.
Replaced my car tyres, charged reasonable price without any dramas.
I will suggest to go there and discuss before deciding where you are going for your new car tyres.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy! Thanks for leaving us a review

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Great experience.

I was told by a pedestrian in Goulburn NSW that I had a flat tyre on Monday. By the time I got to Beaurepairs in Goulburn, It was flat as a tack, and I was riding on the rim. A lovely young man called Daniel came to my rescue, and what I thought might be an ordeal, ended up being a smooth seamless transaction. Not only did he keep me informed at all times, I had my spare tyre fixed onto my car in less than 15 minutes, and could continue my journey to Sydney safely and without hesitation. I highly recommend Beaurepairs in Goulburn for all your tyre needs.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Joe! Thank you for leaving us a review.

New Tyre

Thank you for your quick service for getting my new tyre for my caravan van, 8/01/2020 and got it the next day. I will come back the staff were great. I live in Heatherbrae NSW & they are in Raymond Terrace NSW. Thankyou. By Arthur Campbell

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Arthur! Thank you for leaving us a review.