Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

excellent service from the west footscray store

thankyou to Steve&Kym aim very happy with the service advice I received the new tyres have improved the ride of the car, keep up the good service. I will be returning for any future tyre needs. Danny

Sharon M.
Sharon M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I needed to arrange transport to and from work .Scott immediately offered to arrange for me to be dropped and picked up afterwards. This was done promptly and efficiently. They obtained the required tyres within a day . Excellent service. Scott and Glen are professional. Will definitely use them again.

SAM
SAMEyre Peninsula, SA

Good Service

It was the nearest store within 450kms of my home that had a hoist long enough to do a wheel alignment on. The store was very easy to find and the staff were very efficient, in all very well done Guys

Excellent service at Essendon Nth store

Great service yet again. Always confident I will have the problem solved. This time I had the tyre with a screw in it fixed. Time before got great advice and service re: new tyres . Many thanks to
Will and team

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Rockhampton store. Very helpful. Friendly service.

The guys were great. They got details specific to my needs so they could offer the best tyre for my driving. They got me fitted with wheels and tyres and offered a fantastic price. They weren’t pushy or trying to up sell, and offered a free maintenance plan. Great experience. I will continue to use beaurepaires.

John R.
John R.South-East, TAS

Helpful manager

Having had a puncture, which was not repairable, I went to your New Norfolk store and was greeted by a very friendly manager and told him what had happened and he looked at the spare tyre, which was on the car, and pointed out that the tyre was not the same size as the others. As the wheel itself was different I thought I would get two new tyres. The manager suggested that, as the tyres on the car were borderline cases, how about putting the good tyre on to the spare and have two new ones on matching rims. I thought this was a great idea and it was duly done. I thought this manager was most helpful and will go back there in future when I require tyres.

Vicky L.
Vicky L.

Service with a smile

I had a screw in my tyre and took it to Gouger street store. Brendan was able to squeeze me in so I could still pick my grandson up. I was very grateful. He also gave me advice which was very helpful. Service was excellent, I highly recommend him and the store.

Ian R.
Ian R.

Gouger Street Adelaide

Brendan was busy with other customers but fitted me in very quickly and I was extremely satisfied with his excellent service. My car is much safer to drive after his advice and work.

nic
nicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Had a flat tyre. Couldn’t get to work. Stuck on side of the road. Called at 8am. By 9am they had squeezed me in and thanks to the warranty on the same wheel that had issues a while ago didn’t have to pay a thing. Staff were more than helpful to fit me in at such short notice. And did a good and quick job.

Brian Crow
Brian CrowSydney, NSW

Service.

I went to the StMarys branch and was helped by Glen . Heres a guy who knows all about customer service !
I couldn't be more eith the service i received . Thank you .

VAH
VAHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service at Essendon store - not charge for simple emergency repair

A large bolt punctured my tyre - had just purchased 4 new tyres only a few months a go :( - drove straight to Beaurepaires in Essendon, they repaired it straight away no wait and best of all did not charge me!!! Also very friendly service. I would go back there.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Essendon store! We really appreciate the five stars too :) Have a great week!

Team Beaurepaires

kaz
kazSouthwest, VIC

geelong beaurepairs refreshingly old school

Geelong are refreshingly "old school". I applied for a NILS loan for the repairs on my car. I was very nervous spending 800.00 odd dollars and having had shocking experiences with previous services i found from the first contact with beaurepairs service centre very comfortable. Joel whom I dealt with at reception was extremely professional, honest, attentive and patient. The mechanics whom worked on my car were meticulous and honest. Normally some services/mechanics out there would have claimed the car had other issues to gain more monies out of their customers. No nonsense and great bussiness. Thank you beaurepairs Geelong and Joel for making my experience pain free.

Pete O
Pete OSouth East Queensland, QLD

mags and tyres for 66 mustang

I have been well looked after with my mags and tyres and at a great price. And i had my kuga wheels rotated and balanced. The staff are just great....

Rene Vetterli
Rene VetterliSydney, NSW

excellent service

friendly service good advice communication al a way what's need to be done the quality of work well done.
clean work place, the work done in great time. No problems to go back in future.

Collette
ColletteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super quick puncture repair

Had a slow puncture. Popped in to beau repairs alphington and fixed within 10 mins.
Friendly, helpful staff too. Recommended

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires Essendon, above and beyond customer service!

What an amazing experience with Essendon office! I was in desperate need of a new battery and Simon offered not only to source the battery as they did not have it in stock but also to drive me home then drop the car back to me once the battery was installed. With 2 young children this service was very much appreciated!
I was also very happy with the price. Thank you

jules
julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beaurepairs Clayton customer service

Dropped my car in at Centre Rd Clayton at 8am for four new tyres. Didn't want too expensive or cheaper tyres so got Dunlop. Rang me about 09.30 to pickup...they thought I had asked for it to be done urgently. I didn't but great service regardless. I was referred to them by a work collegue and I am happy I took my car to them.

Lizzy
Lizzy

As unlucky as I am I got a nail in my Tyre traveling to work. Lucky for me I was close by to Beaurepaires Somerton. I headed straight into the store and the service I received was prompt and friendly. It was a delight to hear they could help me then and there. My car Tyre was fixed after about 45 mins. Quick Friendly Honest Services is all anyone is after and that's what you receive at Beaurepaires.

Gilian
GilianForest Lodge

Best service ever..

I needed to have 3 wheels swapped over after I crushed a rim I had low profiles on and wanted to put back on the original tyres I had that were new and as I already had one on . The wheels where in my boot..I tried KMart Tyres and was told we don’t do that and the I tried 3 other tyre places wouldn’t do it..one even told me I could do it myself..I finally rang Beaurepairs and was told to bring my car down now and they will fix it for me I did this and my wheels were changed within half an hour Staff were so nice to me .I will go back there again...

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Gilian, cheers for the five stars! Always happy to be of service :) Thanks, Team Beaurepaires

Quick fix

I made an early morning call at Annandale where Joe and Chris checked out a flat, reinflated it, checked my own tire change and got me on my way double quick. No charge, fantastic service, and a worry free trip to Mudgee. Many thanks guys.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Paul, cheers for the five stars! Joe and Chris were happy to be of service at Annandale :) Hope you enjoyed your trip to Mudgee. Thanks, Team Beaurepaires

Great service and a free puncture repair!

I drove in with a bad leak in my rear tire, the manager took my car straight in and did the puncture repair immediately, when it was completed, he said there was no charge, imagine my surprise!
What a great store and a very helpful place.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Mick, thanks for the five stars! Really glad to hear you were looked after by the manager and got your puncture repaired for free :D Hope to see you back again when you're due for a new set - we'd be happy to help. Cheers, Team Beaurepaires

Pamela
PamelaPerth, WA

I had a nail in my tyre and drove it to Beaurepaires to see what they could do. Service was excellent and they dealt with it on the spot. Many thanks Beaurepaires in Canning Vale WA.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Pamela, thanks so much for your five star review! We're so pleased to hear that the Canning Vale store was able to tend to the nail in your tyre on the spot :) Hope to see you again when you need your next set of tyres. Cheers, Team Beaurepaires

geraldton wa, guys thank you

Could not ask for better service,information and expertise.The guys offered valuable info on tyre pressure ,would recommend Beaurepaires Geraldton WA.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Barry, thanks so much for your five star review! We're so glad to hear the team at Gerldton exceeded your expections :) Hope to see you again. Cheers, Team Beaurepaires

MelC
MelCSusney

Excellent service

Excellent experience with Annandale NSW stored. I’ll definately go there again . Options were simply explained and work done in the time committed

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Mel, thanks so much for your review. We're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with our Annandale store - looking forward to seeing you back again :) Cheers, Team Beaurepaires

more than satisfied

Recently had a puncture repaired at Beaurepaires Cairns friendly efficient service and no charge . Top marks will definitely be using them again either buying or repairing of tyres.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Julie, thank you very much for your review. It's great to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Free Puncture Repair offer :) Looking forward to seeing you again at the Cairns store! Team Beaurepaires

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops