Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

Andrew J
Andrew JIllawarra, NSW

Great Service - Campbelltown

Dropped in yesterday to get a small tyre fitted to a rim for our surf club trailer. Odd size and I couldn't do it myself. The guy on counter was busy on the phone - but called the garage tech in. He took the items to the workshop & in about 5 minutes came back all done. He said no problem - glad he could help - no charge for the surf club. Handed me a card & said any problems give me a call. I'm so impressed - as I've had issues in the past - so really turned me around for Beaurepairs. I will go back for my own tyres when they are due. Well done guys & thanks.

Great customer service at Lismore

Thanks to the guys at Besurepaires Lismore who fixed my flat tyre this morning. Great service with a smile, all done and back on my car in 15 minutes, and didn't charge me!

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Elaine, thanks for leaving your review! It's great to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Free Puncture Repair offer and our team at Lismore were friendly and quick :) Cheers, Team Beaurepaires

Great service, friendly staff. Hard a leaking ATV tyre. The guys at Annandale fixed the tyre quickly without fuss and at a great price!

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Rob, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review here. We're so glad to hear the guys at Annandale fixed your tyre quickly and you were happy with the price :) Cheers for the five stars too! Team Beaurepaires

Max L.W
Max L.WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service & not bad price

I purchased 2 tyres for my 2013 Camry (215/55/R17) on July 2017, had no issues in store at all.
Returned on September 2018 for a regular tyre maintenance cost me $0. Customers who bought tyres from them would receive a 15% discount on wheel alignment (if needed).
Store : Gouger St,Adelaide 5000

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Amber
AmberSydney, NSW

Beaurepairs Blacktown Excellent

Went into the Blacktown store today to get a wheel alignment done and the storeperson was fantastic and helpful and even shared some knowledge with me (someone who knows nothing about cars) while I waited only 20 minutes, great and efficient service.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Amber, that's awesome to hear our team shared some knowledge with you on your visit to Blacktown :) Cheers for the five stars! Team Beaurepaires

Excellent service Beaurepaires Carnarvan.

Excellent service at Carnarvan. Two tyres required urgently because of wear on road trip. Tyres supplied and fitted within two hours.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Geoff, thanks so much for your 5 star review - we're glad to hear that the team at Carnarvan helped you get back on the road. Hope you enjoyed your road trip! Team Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires Annandale

Joe was awesome, he new it was to dangerous to travel further with the nail in our tyre wall.
Replaced it with a new one within half hour and had us back on our way to our holiday.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Karen, we're glad to hear Joe from our Annandale store was able to sort you out with a new tyre so you could continue to your holiday :) Hope you're having a great time! Team Beaurepaires

Trish
Trish

Beaurepaires Wynnum excellent staff and service

I have been using this store for about 6 years and the staff and service is always very helpful and efficient

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Trish, thanks so much for your kind words about the staff at our Wynnum store :) We're stoked to hear you have been such a loyal customer for 6 years - thank you!

Clickwithnic
ClickwithnicSydney, NSW

Beaurepaires Minto

Mark top bloke. What a legend and a really kind fella, will be back for sure when we need tyres after doing my wheel balance. Explained my service situation at Narellan Honda & within 1/2 hr due to no appointment all fixed. Not only that service with a smile. Top Aussie bloke.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi there, we really appreciate you leaving us the five stars! We're stoked to hear you were happy with Mark's service at our Minto store. Have a great day :)

Beaurepaires Annandale

I just returned from the most delightful experience at Beaurepaire Annandale where I went to get my tyre fixed. The gentleman pulled the tyre out of my boot and took it off to check, sending me to reception to sit and wait for 10 minutes. Whilst there I had a lovely conversation with Joe the manager. It was like walking into a remote county town service station. I can't recommend them enough. And to boot I had my tyre fixed for free thank to their promotion!

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Helen, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're so happy to hear you were delighted by the service from our Annandale store :) Also great that you were able to take advantage of our free puncture repair promotion!

Beaurepairs Melville amazing

The staff was amazing and detailed, Chris the manager was helpful and proffesional , I'd go back there any time

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Mitch, thanks so much for the feedback - we're glad to hear you were happy with the service from our Melville store. Cheers for the five stars too!

Mahney
MahneyGladstone

Famtastic

The guys fit me in at the last minute no notice and had everything I needed in stock UNREAL SERVICE

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Mahney, thanks so much for the five stars - we're glad to hear you found the service to be unreal!

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prefect in excellent condition

Excellent condition, good customer service. And a fast service it’s great. I went and asked the quote which was the cheapest compared to other companies.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate the 5 stars :) Look forward to seeing you next time!

Steven Roach
Steven RoachPerth, WA

Friendly and helpful

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Steven, thanks so much for the five stars! We're stoked to read that our Maroochydore store looked after you and you were happy with the service :) Have a great day!

I bought 4 new tyres from Beaurepaires in Rockingham and I am very pleased with the service.
I fully recommend using Beaurepaires to sell and fit my tyres.
I will be getting my next set of tyres from Rockingham Beaurepaires.
Great crew and good prices

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Sam, thanks so much for the five stars! We're so happy to hear you're pleased with the service you got from our Rockingham store :)

Fantastic!

Many thanks to Michael and Kira of Balcatta Beaurepaires, they did a fantastic job on replacing my tyres and doing a wheel alignment. She drives like a breeze!

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Lex, thanks so much for your fantastic review - we really appreciate the five stars :) We're really happy you were pleased with Michael and Kira from our Balcatta store!

girvsjoint
girvsjoint

Top Notch

Got excellent service and a great deal from Ben and the crew at Beaurepaires Chadstone, very helpful and not trying to sell anything extra. Couldn't be happier, I shall return!

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hey there, so glad to hear you were happy with the service and the deal you got from Ben at our Chadstone store! Cheers for the five stars too :)

Rocklea

Very helpful opted to repair my puncture and not convince me to buy a new tyre.
Staff were helpful and friendly.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi there, we're so glad to hear you found the staff at Rocklea very helpful :) Have a lovely day!

Edwardstown Branch

A big thank you to the manager and staff at Edwardstown branch. Nothing is ever too much trouble. The service and advice is reliable and has never fails to be correct. The manager is courteous and respectful whilst giving honest, trustworthy and individual recommendations for what work needs to be done. Well done!

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Shellie, thank you so much for the five stars :) We're really proud of our team at Edwardstown and it's great to see that you took the time to write this review for them. Have a great day!

Deano
DeanoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

I like to thank the manager of the Port Adelaide for his great customer service. I Will go back again

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Deano! We're stoked to hear that you were happy with your experience at our Port Adelaide store and that we'll be seeing you again :) Cheers for the five stars too!

Neil
Neil

Tyre

I went to Beaurepaires North Gosford to fix a flat tyre they where straight on it and fixed it very helpful would recommend them.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Neil, we're so glad to hear the team at North Gosford fixed your flat tyre when you needed it :) Thanks for the five stars!

Pat
Pat

Beaurepaires Elizabeth, SA saved our holiday!

Just before Easter, we were on our way from South Australia to Queensland, and noticed that one of our tires was losing pressure rather quickly. The nearest Beaurepaires shop was at Elizabeth. They were pretty busy, but Julie squeezed us in and fixed the issue for us, although this caused her a lot of running around to deal with her other tasks too. And she didn't even want to take any money from us! We had never been at Beaurepaires Elizabeth before, we had bought the tires a few years ago in a different branch. Thank you again, Julie, thanks to you we could continue on our way.

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi Pat, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience with our team in Elizabeth. We're so glad to hear that Julie saved your holiday! We hope you enjoyed your trip :)

1Pensioner
1PensionerSouth Australia, 5162

Exelent service

1 Of my steer tires developed a lump causing vibration on the steering wheel ,Went to see the guys at Beaurepairs ,Reynella ,South Australia .
As they were busy it was going to take 30 minutes before they could attend to my truck, So I went across the road to buy some fish and chips, and by the time I got back they already had 1 of the wheels of. All up less than 1 hour ,I had my 2 front tires replaced , and the service was excellent, the price not too bad either . As I have had tires from them before I knew that I was going to be looked after ,Thank You Guys at Beaurepairs ,Reynella South Australia

Beaurepaires T.Beaurepaires

Hi there, we're really happy to hear that you were pleased with our service at the Reynella store :) Thanks so much for leaving the 5 star review - we really appreciate it! Thanks, Team Beaurepaires

Great service from Beaurepaire Doncaster on the 16th October

Thanks to the staff at Doncaster for the advice about the state of the tyres on my Corolla and for fitting new tyres on the day of my visit. I was shown where the wear and tear was on the tyres and at no time did I feel pressured to buy new tyres.

Good service from Beaurepaires port hedland.

Had two new tyres fitted.Thanks to the fitters in the work shop.Plus office staff top service all round. Mark Thornton.u526353841

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops