Beaurepaires

Beaurepaires (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Beaurepaires

Awesome Customer Service.

Thank you customer service for the big help on purchasing the right tyres for my car.. I'll for sure visit one of your store for wheel alignment and balancing, hoping there is a big discount since i have already purchase 2-tyres. :)

Glassy
Glassyswan hill

always pleasure dealing with the team

Rohit
RohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good company. Can be expensive.

I recently purchased 4 tyres from Beaurepaires in Box Hill. The first thing you have to be mindful of is the quote. They provided me a $495 quote, then reduced it to $430, then finally $321. So please get few quotes from different sellers before purchase. Even try contacting few different Beaurepaires from different suburbs.

The tyres are excellent. The company also provide free inspection after 3 months which is great. For tyres, the cheapest ones doesn't mean worst. So you can buy cheap tyres but still read instructions before buying.

They were quick in installing the tyres and did everything in 3-4 hours. Pretty happy with that.

Barbbz
BarbbzMelbourne

Rowville Beaurepairs. Excellent service

Went in have a tyre replaced /repaired after running over a dynabolt. The tyre technician recommended plugging as the damage was on the tread not the wall . Said they would remove from the rim, inspect the inside for damage and repair if viable. Left the wheel to collect later. Tyre was repaired fitted back on the vehicle and space saver wheel replaced, screwed down back in the boot. $30. Great job, service and cost.
Height recommend. Have been yo this dealership before and always got excellent service.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Lisa
LisaSydney

Fantastic Service!

7:10 am in the morning on the way to work and I notice that I have a slow leak soon to become a fast flat! Thanks to a stone which conveniently stabbed one of my rear tyres. I found the nearest Beaurepaires in Annandale and luckily for me they had their doors open and were more than happy to help.

Wow! What service - they could have asked me to come back at their advertised opening but they didn't. My flat was repaired and I was off to work and made it on time - thank you Joe and Chris.

Highly recommend these guys!

Customer service exemplified!

Thank you to Hawthorn Beaurepaires for your flexibility and service last week. Made the whole procedure painless - really appreciated it.

Steering wheel off to the left when driving straight

I purchased a new Lexus RX350 12 months ago and from the time I left the showroom the steering wheel was off to the left when driving straight. Lexus could not remedy the problem and the Lexus mechanic advised me it was within their acceptable standards. Soon after I went to a reputable wheel alignment company and they improved the problem slightly. I then went to Beaurepaires South Melbourne to replace front tyres after a puncture. Tim of Beaurepaires advised me that he could fix the problem by adjusting the steering rack and tyre rod ends and to my amazement he did. I’d like to thank Tim as this problem had been annoying me greatly.
Regards David Green

Coops
CoopsPerth

Value Added Service

Took a wheel in to get a puncture fixed in Midland Perth. Not only did they fix it straight away they wouldn't take any money for it. That hasn't happened to me in years. Great job guys. You will definitely get my future business.

Old fashioned customer service is alive and well

Thanks to the fantastic guys at Beaurepaires Ashmore. I arrived at their store just after 5pm recently, feeling quite distraught as an older woman by myself, as I was on the way to Brisbane with a flat tyre courtesy of a large nail, and even though the workshop was closing for the day nothing was too much trouble. The guys dealt with it in a very professional and caring way and the two of them really looked after me, explained the process in detail, and sent me on my way puncture repaired and needless to say feeling much happier. Thanks guys, will be back to purchase a well overdue set of new tyres soon. Do not hesitate to use their services you will find a very friendly team and outstanding customer attitude.

RodH
RodHJunee

Outstanding service.

I was due for a tyre rotation & wheel alignment when our car was held over at the dealership for warranty repairs. At short notice, I had to cancel my booking & arrange to reschedule on a future date. Again with short notice, not long before closing on a Friday, I was able to get the work done without any drama.

N.G.
N.G.

Customer Service at its peak

i would just like to publicly commend the team at blacktown always looking after my needs in a very professional and caring manner, and seeing to all my needs, even went out of their way and assisted in my air filter and spark plugs replacement at the same time as the tyre job. will always come back to them, will never even look at a competitor again. good job guys keep it up!!!

BookWorm50
BookWorm50NSW, 2580

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

I've been taking my car to Beaurepaires, Grenfell (NSW) for a number of years now, and can't sing their praises enough! Always willing to help, fair with quotes and payment, they are true gentlemen, with a quality of mechanics that leaves others way behind. I lived in Sydney for years and had some good mechanics there, but Beaurepaires is the absolute bomb! Quality work, great customer service, excellent follow up if you're not happy, and fair cost as well. They've also helped me out when I've had to pay repairs off, and that's happened more than once!

Bree V
Bree VPerth, WA

Best customer service

I have visited beaurepaires Balcatta several times for tyres. Their customer service is unsurpassed. I cannot recommend them enough. Knowledge, care and fast & efficient service.

Excellent Service - Elisabeth St, Melbourne

Arrived at the Beaurepaires in Melbourne CBD on the 1st of August after having a puncture the night before on my run flat tyres. Albeit they did not have my tyres in stock they were able to repair the puncture promptly and I was on my way. The staff were prompt friendly and helpful.

vinceblack79
vinceblack79

Always buy tyres here

I always buy my tyres here. They give good advice and are always willing to give a hand, at least my local beaurepaires at gordon. I will always go there to buy my tyres and have them fitted. It's the only thing I can't do on my car by myself.
Great service at Gordon