Beautiful Because

Beautiful Because

Brand Manager for Beautiful Because? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
    AQ+
    AQ+Perth

Potential to be a great online beauty site

I have used chemical free / cruelty free beauty products for many years now, and am always keen to explore new online sites for any new and different products. I recently discovered BB and have used them twice. Their customer service is excellent, but they have way too many products listed as "Sold Out" and it takes ages for new stock to become available.
    BB could be a great online shopping site - but only if they address their stocking levels.

Tiny Dancer
    Tiny DancerMelbourne

Disappointing

I purchased an Inika mineral eyeshadow from Beautiful Because, and found their service outstanding. However when I attempted to place a negative review for this product the review was withheld. The reason I purchase organic skin products is because I have very sensitive skin. Other customers with similar problems deserve to know if a product is likely to irritate their skin.

I'm not sure if I will purchase from Beautiful Because again, which is a shame because of their great service, but a company which offers reviews on their website must publish all or none, both positive and negative, to be of service to their customers.