Beautiful Because

Beautiful Because

Brand Manager for Beautiful Because? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
Janabelle
Janabelle

This is a fabulous website for cruelty free products

I found this website when looking for cruelty free beauty products and have found it to be excellent - the range of products and the customer service is second to none. The response is quick, polite and very helpful. The delivery of goods is quick and efficient. The rewards program is great - and free samples are available. They have recently updated their website, and I had no problem navigating the site.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
Harvey
Harvey

Great store for natural make up, especially if you are buying for your partner.

The site was easy to navigate to find the brands of natural makeup by partner liked. I also found the range of products to be quite good and at an affordable price once I had finished shopping. So far my partner has loved the products I have bought her and we are happy to shop at the site again.

Don't trust reviews

If you know what you want, the service is great. But if you want to try something new, don't trust the reviews. I tried to give an honest review on a product that had a reaction on my skin and this review obviously didn't please the site and it was never published.

• Incentivised Review No
AQ+
AQ+Perth

Potential to be a great online beauty site

I have used chemical free / cruelty free beauty products for many years now, and am always keen to explore new online sites for any new and different products. I recently discovered BB and have used them twice. Their customer service is excellent, but they have way too many products listed as "Sold Out" and it takes ages for new stock to become available.
BB could be a great online shopping site - but only if they address their stocking levels.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beautiful Because compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Jenny
JennyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service and generous samples

I am just starting out in the use of natural chemical free skin care and cosmetics and this website has been invaluable. The information on the site and the blog are well written and comprehensive, the quality of the products are fantastic, the prices are reasonable and delivery is super swift. I like that the company sends you an email as soon as your order has been placed. Great work!

Tiny Dancer
Tiny DancerMelbourne

Disappointing

I purchased an Inika mineral eyeshadow from Beautiful Because, and found their service outstanding. However when I attempted to place a negative review for this product the review was withheld. The reason I purchase organic skin products is because I have very sensitive skin. Other customers with similar problems deserve to know if a product is likely to irritate their skin.

I'm not sure if I will purchase from Beautiful Because again, which is a shame because of their great service, but a company which offers reviews on their website must publish all or none, both positive and negative, to be of service to their customers.