BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Review of company not products

I purchased some items as advertised on their Instagram page at 30% off and to "grab it rn". 3 days later that sale discount increased to 50%. Why tell people to "grab it rn" when they know they'll discount further? Such a scam. When I wrote and asked they said "During the bragging rights period, offers are due to change. Some items will be increased in price and some will decrease as usual. We advise you take advantage of offers as quickly as possible as the item may be out of stock or price could increase."
Never again! During bragging rights? So unfair to their customers.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Laina

LainaVictoria

Good store for assortment of makeup, bad service

Hard to get reach of them as they don't have a number, had to contact them through twitter dms. Good sales however when I received my items they were destroyed through shipping. they should invest in more secure packages

Aroha M.

Aroha M.South East Queensland, QLD

Havnt had a bad experience... but...

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Terrible service, import fees

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Adriana1876

Adriana1876Sydney

Refunded for no reason?????

Refunded after not passing “security check” but they can’t advise you what went wrong either so you’re left with a refund and no clue if your new order will do the same thing?? Honestly super annoying!!! Like wth is this I paid with PayPal. Never to purchase here again. Customer service sucks too

Do not buy from Beauty Bay

After over a month of me having to hassle beauty bay to track down my lost package I have still not received the items, refund or even a reply from beauty bay. Do not buy from this company. Plus the shipping was $15!!!!! Only to never arrive

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Claire A

Claire AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect products and fast shipping

After reading other reviews I was nervous to buy from Beauty Bay. But after reading their shipping details I expected a long wait due to covid and international shipping/reduced staff.
All my products were shipped the following day, inducing The Ordinary products I can't get in Australia. Shipping was super cheap considering! Arrived in two weeks exactly, in perfect condition! All items as well.
I think people forgot back in April they were ordering internationally during the midst of a lockdown and pandemic. I would 100% order from them again. Delivered to Melbourne.

Very happy Melbourne customer

I live in Melbourne and received my order complete in 7 working days. Product prices and freight cost are fantastic especially for international shipping. Extremely happy and would purchase from Beauty Bay again.

Androg

AndrogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks great... until you order. Which you should NOT.

Corrine M.

Corrine M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely the worst service

Paula

PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not received my product

I have already sent several emails to inquire about my purchase that I made on April 27 and so far I have not received it. The website contains only the order information sent( order dispatched) but does not contain any additional information. I want a positioning of the company or my money back

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Ordered a serum which was never even dispatched, never got a reply to my several methods of contact on different platforms. Ended up having to dispute with my bank to get money back.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Paid extra for tracked, faster delivery. Arrived 30 days later !!

I will not be using this company again. Delivery process is ridiculously slow. Emphasis on the ridiculous. I contacted support, the replied to the first email and then never heard from them again.

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Do not buy from beauty bay!! They are scammers

I ordered skincare products from the ordinary and its been 6 weeks and they have still not arrived and I never got an email saying they had been dispatched. I have no hope they are ever coming and have just lost $50. I understand that shipping may be slow because of COVID but damn hell 6 weeks??? My skin does not appreciate this

Do not order especially if you live in Australia like me!

Screw you Beauty Bay!

If I could rate this 0 stars oooo trust me I would!

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Kaittie

Kaittie

Horrible delivery + no replies to tickets raised

Well and truely has been over a month and haven’t received the one item I ordered from them.
Understandable with the covid-19 that orders can be delayed, but over a month? Nearly heading into 2 months? Doesn’t add up.

To add to this they haven’t replied to two of my tickets that have been raised with them asking where my order is.

If you are in Australia I would go elsewhere like adorebeauty and stick with our local beauty businesses here.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Horrible service and delivery time

So many problems
- 25 day delivery due to corona virus NOT made clear when ordering but rather buried under 2-3 FAQ links
- site tells me to raise a ticket after 25 working days if i had not received delivery
- i raise a ticket since 25 working days have passed
- ticket was then automatically closed as it was delivery related and delays should be expected
- been more than 25 working days and still nothing.

- please, if u are Aussie, order from Adore beauty, dont make the mistake i did.

Leah

LeahTasmania

No product is received!!!

I ordered the Ordinary Peeling Solution more than a month ago and haven't received my parcel. I tried to contact the Customer Service team and it also takes a long way to reply me!! don't know how to take my money back

meryl t.

meryl t.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Not worth it

No way to know if product will actually come and customer service department is basically non-existent, there's no way you can get anyone on the phone and responses to emails are infuriating and completely unhelpful.

Almost complained

I ordered some of The Ordinary skincare products on April 16 and got a confirmation email on April 21 saying my order had been dispatched. I waited for four weeks before starting to get worried and read reviews saying that their orders hadn’t been delivered. I then checked the Beauty Bay website about their deliveries and it stated that orders would be delivered within 30 days; it had been 28. I was going to contact beauty bay after day 30, but on the 30th day (21st May) my package came. All the products I ordered were sent to me. I would recommend not panicking until 30 days after a confirmation email has been sent to you. Happy shopping!

SMR

SMRPerth

Took my money and never sent products

Purchased products 10 weeks ago, emailed, messaged, commented on posts and still no response- they’re asking paying customers to Contact them via twitter- absolute joke. Still online selling products to unknowing customers, taking money and not sending products. Do not waste your money. Company should be ashamed of themselves.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020