BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (49)
Online Shopper
Online ShopperSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

- Shipping takes extremely long
- Poor “customer service”
- No updates on when the parcel is arriving when delayed

Worst experience ever. Do not waste your money.

MJParisi
MJParisiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Issues and Great Website

I ordered my cosmetics on Beauty Bay 17 October which I received today. I am very happy with the delivery and time it took as most parcels, particularly from overseas. My parcel took two weeks which I am happy with this timeframe. In these "pandemic" time parcels can be delayed. I was advised of the tracking number and it all went smoothly. I will be using this website again. Thanks for the great service.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021

Customer service non existent

Don’t bother buying from this company. I ordered some skincare 5 weeks ago and I still haven’t received it, plus they have not replied to one single email. Completely ignored

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
Merru
MerruSydney, NSW

The slowest shipping ever!

I wish I had seen all of these reviews before I placed my order. Now, to be fair they have a wide range of products at reasonable prices.
However, the shipping is ridiculous. I ordered products and they weren't shipped until 2 weeks after my order. It took another 2 weeks for the products to actually arrive.
If you're in no hurry to get what you ordered then it's fine. But I prefer to receive my order within the same month I've placed it.

Juls
JulsSydney, NSW

Good quality

I purchased 3 THE GLOSS lipglosses from Jeffree Star Cosmetics from the site, they all came with pretty good quality, no problem with the delivery as welll.

cathy
cathySydney, NSW

Misrepresented delivery

I paid $20 for expressed delivery. it’s now day 3 since I placed the order and i’ve just received the message ‘ parcel dispatched’ . There’s no way it’s going to make it in time for the birthday. False advertising and I paid yeh premium.

sah12
sah12

Dishonest Shipping Policy

Was given the option to pay extra for express shipping at checkout. I’ve never shopped with them before. 4 days later they have not even sent my order! The website after searching says that there are covid delays so express shipping may not be available. You would think the checkout would reflect this so I did not pay the extra price without knowing these details. The order also has not even been shipped from their warehouse yet so I fail to see how covid is influencing that. The website and options were great, I just want my stuff and I’m not sure if I’ve been scammed ):

Peachy
Peachy

No complaints here

I’m surprised by so many negative reviews. Perhaps I’ve been lucky but I’ve had no issues in the two years I’ve been shopping regularly with them. I am in love with NIOD skincare and Beauty Bay is an authorised online retailer of their products. Their prices are very competitive and when they apply promotional discounts it’s even better! Delivery can take 2-3 weeks but I don’t pay for shipping. I notice they dispatch quickly though and packages arrive in perfect condition.

Ikbiri
IkbiriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Doesn't even deserve 1 star

Absolutely disgusted with the customer service at this company. Not only did they withdraw more money than approved from my account, but they then sat on my parcel for 4 days without sending it as they weren't sure what to do.
Discount codes do not work when you sign up and even though it's promised on the payment page, they withdraw what they want from your PayPal account with no resolution.
Do not buy from this website.
God knows if I'll ever get my parcel let alone my refund.. and that's after spending $100's of dollars!!

Beware!

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Sharky
Sharky Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was Skeptical at First

I was worried at first reading all the bad reviews about this website but I took a chance because I couldn’t find the specific hair product I was looking for on any other website (I looked thoroughly) and there was nothing to worry about in the end - product was shipped in good time, arrived in good time and all safely packed! I wouldn’t hesitate to shop here again. I recommend despite the overflowing bad reviews!

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Package not received, Beauty Bay doesn't reply.

It has been a whole month since I ordered from Beauty Bay, with express shipping which was an extra $20. I have sent multiple emails in regards to my package not arriving. No reply. I have also emailed the shipping company who has replied once telling me they need to contact beauty bay. DISGUSTING Company with no morals. I wish I would have read reviews from them before purchasing. Do not order from this company if you don't want to lose money.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Laina
LainaVictoria

Good store for assortment of makeup, bad service

Hard to get reach of them as they don't have a number, had to contact them through twitter dms. Good sales however when I received my items they were destroyed through shipping. they should invest in more secure packages

Aroha M.
Aroha M.South East Queensland, QLD

Havnt had a bad experience... but...

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Terrible service, import fees

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Do not buy from Beauty Bay

After over a month of me having to hassle beauty bay to track down my lost package I have still not received the items, refund or even a reply from beauty bay. Do not buy from this company. Plus the shipping was $15!!!!! Only to never arrive

Date PurchasedAugust 2020