BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No

Mariah M.
Mariah M.Sydney, NSW

Receive broken item with little compensation

My first experience with beauty bay and certainly my last. I received a broken eyeshadow palette and sent pictures to customer service for a refund. They only provide a 40% refund unless you send the whole palette back! The items were received loosely in a box! No bubble wrap or anything ensure everything stays safe and doesn’t break and yet I can’t receive a full refund! We are in lockdown where we are and I will not go out to return a palette that was received broken!! Disappointed in their policy and customer service. Do not recommend!

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Lyla Lowry
Lyla Lowry

Damaged in transit

I actually wish I had seen all these reviews before I placed a big order...
My first order was a palette damaged in transit. It looked like it had been stood on. Which, to be fair, is not their fault. However, the box it was in was shoebox sized, with no decent padding. So it would have been bashed around anyway. They did get back to me quite promptly when I complained and did give me an immediate refund.

In the meantime though, I ordered 3 more palettes and honestly - I have zero faith that they will arrive here in any condition other than multicoloured shattered powder. Sigh. I only just stumbled on all of these reviews by accident.

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Mimi J.
Mimi J.Sydney, NSW

Worst service ever

Im from Australia & ordered an item a month ago and i haven’t received or got any tracking updates since 3 weeks ago! I contacting them and they said ‘we can’t refund you because it’s not declared lost’ Sorry? How is it not lost when I havnt had updates in weeks. I’ve contacted multiple times and they’ve said the same thing ‘we will get back to you’ Like sorry? what are you going to do, go through your international mail?! Im so disappointed. Never again!!!

Date PurchasedApril 2021

First last & only time!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how BeautyBay.com compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Problem with delivered product. Bad customer service.

My product was defective. I showed photographic evidence and nothing could be done. I brought 2 of the same product and it was clearly evident one product was faulty. Very disappointed in the customer service response. Beware.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Corrine M.
Corrine M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely the worst service

Date PurchasedApril 2020

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Ordered a serum which was never even dispatched, never got a reply to my several methods of contact on different platforms. Ended up having to dispute with my bank to get money back.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Madison
MadisonLaunceston, TAS

Horrible

Their shipping is terrible! I chose express shipping and it still took two weeks! And there was a fault with one of the products but they are basically saying that I just don't know how to use eyeshadow properly. Which is just insulting. Makeup is one of my biggest passions and I dedicate a lot of my time and money to it. I'm still currently battling with them to try a get a refund or a replacement. The experience has left me feeling pretty horrible and just down right insulted.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Order never received

I ordered TO products, sent to my AusPost parcel locker. They haven't arrived. I am sent a form. I don't want to fill out a form, I want my order!
Try Adore Beauty instead. At least you get a TimTam. Oh, and sometimes they even send you stuff you ordered!

Date PurchasedApril 2019