BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com (page 2 of 10)

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Aroha M.
Aroha M.South East Queensland, QLD

Havnt had a bad experience... but...

Terrible service, import fees

Adriana1876
Adriana1876Sydney

Refunded for no reason?????

Refunded after not passing “security check” but they can’t advise you what went wrong either so you’re left with a refund and no clue if your new order will do the same thing?? Honestly super annoying!!! Like wth is this I paid with PayPal. Never to purchase here again. Customer service sucks too

Do not buy from Beauty Bay

After over a month of me having to hassle beauty bay to track down my lost package I have still not received the items, refund or even a reply from beauty bay. Do not buy from this company. Plus the shipping was $15!!!!! Only to never arrive

Claire A
Claire AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect products and fast shipping

After reading other reviews I was nervous to buy from Beauty Bay. But after reading their shipping details I expected a long wait due to covid and international shipping/reduced staff.
All my products were shipped the following day, inducing The Ordinary products I can't get in Australia. Shipping was super cheap considering! Arrived in two weeks exactly, in perfect condition! All items as well.
I think people forgot back in April they were ordering internationally during the midst of a lockdown and pandemic. I would 100% order from them again. Delivered to Melbourne.

Very happy Melbourne customer

I live in Melbourne and received my order complete in 7 working days. Product prices and freight cost are fantastic especially for international shipping. Extremely happy and would purchase from Beauty Bay again.

Androg
AndrogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks great... until you order. Which you should NOT.

Corrine M.
Corrine M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely the worst service

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not received my product

I have already sent several emails to inquire about my purchase that I made on April 27 and so far I have not received it. The website contains only the order information sent( order dispatched) but does not contain any additional information. I want a positioning of the company or my money back

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Ordered a serum which was never even dispatched, never got a reply to my several methods of contact on different platforms. Ended up having to dispute with my bank to get money back.

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Paid extra for tracked, faster delivery. Arrived 30 days later !!

I will not be using this company again. Delivery process is ridiculously slow. Emphasis on the ridiculous. I contacted support, the replied to the first email and then never heard from them again.

Do not buy from beauty bay!! They are scammers

I ordered skincare products from the ordinary and its been 6 weeks and they have still not arrived and I never got an email saying they had been dispatched. I have no hope they are ever coming and have just lost $50. I understand that shipping may be slow because of COVID but damn hell 6 weeks??? My skin does not appreciate this

Do not order especially if you live in Australia like me!

Screw you Beauty Bay!

If I could rate this 0 stars oooo trust me I would!

Kaittie
Kaittie

Horrible delivery + no replies to tickets raised

Well and truely has been over a month and haven’t received the one item I ordered from them.
Understandable with the covid-19 that orders can be delayed, but over a month? Nearly heading into 2 months? Doesn’t add up.

To add to this they haven’t replied to two of my tickets that have been raised with them asking where my order is.

If you are in Australia I would go elsewhere like adorebeauty and stick with our local beauty businesses here.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Horrible service and delivery time

So many problems
- 25 day delivery due to corona virus NOT made clear when ordering but rather buried under 2-3 FAQ links
- site tells me to raise a ticket after 25 working days if i had not received delivery
- i raise a ticket since 25 working days have passed
- ticket was then automatically closed as it was delivery related and delays should be expected
- been more than 25 working days and still nothing.

- please, if u are Aussie, order from Adore beauty, dont make the mistake i did.

Leah
LeahTasmania

No product is received!!!

I ordered the Ordinary Peeling Solution more than a month ago and haven't received my parcel. I tried to contact the Customer Service team and it also takes a long way to reply me!! don't know how to take my money back

meryl t.
meryl t.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Not worth it

No way to know if product will actually come and customer service department is basically non-existent, there's no way you can get anyone on the phone and responses to emails are infuriating and completely unhelpful.

Almost complained

I ordered some of The Ordinary skincare products on April 16 and got a confirmation email on April 21 saying my order had been dispatched. I waited for four weeks before starting to get worried and read reviews saying that their orders hadn’t been delivered. I then checked the Beauty Bay website about their deliveries and it stated that orders would be delivered within 30 days; it had been 28. I was going to contact beauty bay after day 30, but on the 30th day (21st May) my package came. All the products I ordered were sent to me. I would recommend not panicking until 30 days after a confirmation email has been sent to you. Happy shopping!

SMR
SMRPerth

Took my money and never sent products

Purchased products 10 weeks ago, emailed, messaged, commented on posts and still no response- they’re asking paying customers to Contact them via twitter- absolute joke. Still online selling products to unknowing customers, taking money and not sending products. Do not waste your money. Company should be ashamed of themselves.

Amber
Amber

Never arrived and no reply from Beauty Bay

I made an order almost 5 weeks ago and when I go to track my order it advised that it is still waiting to be shipped.
I emailed them 1 week ago and I have still not had a reply.
I have made many orders since covid-19 and understand there may be some delays but this is completely unacceptable.
Very disappointing.

Thanks Beauty Bay.

I received my order.Every thing is nicely packed in a box.
Couple of weeks a go I placed an order with a popular online web site.I was disappointed as I got broken stuff n was really hard to communicate with them.
Thanks a lot Beauty Bay

Jas017381
Jas017381Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you're thinking of buying from them. Don't. They are a bunch of scammers i'm fuming. I bought 200 worth and never got it

They have the worst communication ever. Their website should be taken down. Ill be contacting my bank and getting my money back. Ill be contacting my bank to get my money back

Kitey
KiteyNorth Queensland, QLD

Ordered the items 2 months now no response

My first time ordered this website and it’s been 2 months now, I did not get it the customer service not helping at all. Please never again don’t do it guys not this company lesson learned!

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Lau
LauMelbourne

Never again

My order was placed on 25th March, it is now 30th April and the website is still advising me that my order is yet to be dispatched. It's impossible to reach a representative from their company to get assistance too.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Rajinder
RajinderSydney, NSW

Satisfied Customer

I am very satisfied with their service as I am a regular customer. I have seen many negative reviews but i have never experienced anything wrong other than good customer service:)

Lou
LouHunter Region, NSW

Slow as a wet week

I made an order a month ago. At the time, I received an email stating if I placed an order, I would get Free Tracked Shipping. When I tried to add this after ordering, it kept trying to charge me for it, so I clicked the economy choice. Today, 5 weeks after I ordered, I wrote asking where my product was as their site stated to me it was still being dispatched!! I received an instant, auto response, telling me due to the virus, things would take longer to arrive and they were now cancelling my query.
Disgraceful treatment of a paying customer!! No customer service and I have NO idea if I will receive my order as the website states it hasn't even been dispatched!
I will never buy from them again.