BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Avoid

Online Shopper
Online ShopperSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

- Shipping takes extremely long
- Poor “customer service”
- No updates on when the parcel is arriving when delayed

Worst experience ever. Do not waste your money.

Customer service non existent

Don’t bother buying from this company. I ordered some skincare 5 weeks ago and I still haven’t received it, plus they have not replied to one single email. Completely ignored

The worst company I ever had the unfortunate experience of buying from. Absolutely terrible.

1)problems with the site-speacially paying with some cards.
2)dark patterns- trying to trick customers. 3.)problems with delivery.
4)awful customer service (the worst I ever encountered)

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Mariah M.
Mariah M.Sydney, NSW

Receive broken item with little compensation

My first experience with beauty bay and certainly my last. I received a broken eyeshadow palette and sent pictures to customer service for a refund. They only provide a 40% refund unless you send the whole palette back! The items were received loosely in a box! No bubble wrap or anything ensure everything stays safe and doesn’t break and yet I can’t receive a full refund! We are in lockdown where we are and I will not go out to return a palette that was received broken!! Disappointed in their policy and customer service. Do not recommend!

cathy
cathySydney, NSW

Misrepresented delivery

I paid $20 for expressed delivery. it’s now day 3 since I placed the order and i’ve just received the message ‘ parcel dispatched’ . There’s no way it’s going to make it in time for the birthday. False advertising and I paid yeh premium.

sah12
sah12

Dishonest Shipping Policy

Was given the option to pay extra for express shipping at checkout. I’ve never shopped with them before. 4 days later they have not even sent my order! The website after searching says that there are covid delays so express shipping may not be available. You would think the checkout would reflect this so I did not pay the extra price without knowing these details. The order also has not even been shipped from their warehouse yet so I fail to see how covid is influencing that. The website and options were great, I just want my stuff and I’m not sure if I’ve been scammed ):

Stealing Money from Customers

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Ikbiri
IkbiriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Doesn't even deserve 1 star

Absolutely disgusted with the customer service at this company. Not only did they withdraw more money than approved from my account, but they then sat on my parcel for 4 days without sending it as they weren't sure what to do.
Discount codes do not work when you sign up and even though it's promised on the payment page, they withdraw what they want from your PayPal account with no resolution.
Do not buy from this website.
God knows if I'll ever get my parcel let alone my refund.. and that's after spending $100's of dollars!!

Beware!

Mimi J.
Mimi J.Sydney, NSW

Worst service ever

Im from Australia & ordered an item a month ago and i haven’t received or got any tracking updates since 3 weeks ago! I contacting them and they said ‘we can’t refund you because it’s not declared lost’ Sorry? How is it not lost when I havnt had updates in weeks. I’ve contacted multiple times and they’ve said the same thing ‘we will get back to you’ Like sorry? what are you going to do, go through your international mail?! Im so disappointed. Never again!!!

First last & only time!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Package not received, Beauty Bay doesn't reply.

It has been a whole month since I ordered from Beauty Bay, with express shipping which was an extra $20. I have sent multiple emails in regards to my package not arriving. No reply. I have also emailed the shipping company who has replied once telling me they need to contact beauty bay. DISGUSTING Company with no morals. I wish I would have read reviews from them before purchasing. Do not order from this company if you don't want to lose money.

Natalia
Natalia South East Queensland, QLD

Order never received. Horrible customer service

Never received my package, when i contacted customer service they gave me 2 completely random addresses in my area and said it might be there. After chasing around for my package that was never received beauty bay refuses to give me a refund. Worst experience I’ve ever had with a business. Absolute scam.

Problem with delivered product. Bad customer service.

My product was defective. I showed photographic evidence and nothing could be done. I brought 2 of the same product and it was clearly evident one product was faulty. Very disappointed in the customer service response. Beware.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Martijn B.
Martijn B.Sydney, NSW

Order didn't get delivered

My order didn't get delivered. Customer service refused to give me store credit or re-send my order, they just said "we would advise placing a new order on the site."

What a rip off.