BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Irene
IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

LONG DELAYED SHIPPING TIME

I have waited more than a month for my product, still waiting. I found it hard to get in contact with customer service from the website. Completely lack of communication, no updates on shipping delays. I found my experience with this online store frustrating and stressful. I will not be buying from them again. I am truly exhausted!!!!

Date PurchasedNovember 2021
Merru
MerruSydney, NSW

The slowest shipping ever!

I wish I had seen all of these reviews before I placed my order. Now, to be fair they have a wide range of products at reasonable prices.
However, the shipping is ridiculous. I ordered products and they weren't shipped until 2 weeks after my order. It took another 2 weeks for the products to actually arrive.
If you're in no hurry to get what you ordered then it's fine. But I prefer to receive my order within the same month I've placed it.

Long wait time and inexistent customer service

More than 3 weeks for the shipment, they give per email a tracking number that tracks nothing. I wrote to the customer service and still have no answer. I felt insecure all the time that it was a fake web site or that my order was lost and no one from the company helped.

Averil Bowers
Averil BowersSydney, NSW

Really disappointed

It's a no from me

Tammy
TammySydney

Not Worth It

Still trying to work out if my order is just extremely delayed or not coming at all. The link to contact the customer service team leads to a blank page meaning I can’t even contact them regarding my order or ask for a refund (can anyone help me with this?).... they do have a great range of makeup that is being made accessible to countries like Australia, but totally disgusted by the reviews I’m reading. Not to mention it’s been over two weeks since I placed my order and still haven’t received it yet.

Libbster
LibbsterAU

Never received items

I waited 5 weeks for my order to arrive and it never showed up. Upon contacting Beauty Bay they said it was lost in the post (even though it was sent express with tracking), really disappointing as I wasted over a month waiting. However they did refund me promptly within one day which is a small positive at least.

Thought I was getting a steal, now it looks like they’ve stolen from me

Terrible customer service, all I’ve received are automated responses, have not got through to a person yet. Also unhappy that I was not able to upgrade the shipping at time of purchase to a courier service so that I might get the parcel sooner.

Waste of money

My palette wasn't wrapped properly so no surprises when it arrived, it was all shattered. The delivery was fine and everything but the box was obviously smashed. But if the palette had been wrapped properly it still would have been fine. It had the thinnest bit of bubble wrap, loosely fitted and a bit of paper. Not very happy I won't even get to use it :(

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother... Very slow delivery, customer service OK

Horrible shipping and customer service

It took 3 weeks for my parcel to arrive not 7-9 days and customer service just kept saying they couldn’t help locate the parcel until it had been 15 days before they did anything which it had passed the 15 days and nothing was done.

Middge
MiddgeMalmö

Very poor and unorganized customer service.

Alan L
Alan L

Used to be good

It used to be good but nowadays it is always out of stock for like forever, hope it’ll improve in the future

Now show order

Order hasn't arrived I couldn't even track my item the number was invalid when in fact the email I received said my parcel was tracked. No emails from my post office which they usually send to keep you updated especially on the day it arrives they also send you an email once it has been delivered. None of this happened. Very dodgy would never recommend this company ever.

12689713Brisbane

Really average customer service - no-show orders and broken palettes