BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lyla Lowry
Lyla Lowry

Damaged in transit

I actually wish I had seen all these reviews before I placed a big order...
My first order was a palette damaged in transit. It looked like it had been stood on. Which, to be fair, is not their fault. However, the box it was in was shoebox sized, with no decent padding. So it would have been bashed around anyway. They did get back to me quite promptly when I complained and did give me an immediate refund.

In the meantime though, I ordered 3 more palettes and honestly - I have zero faith that they will arrive here in any condition other than multicoloured shattered powder. Sigh. I only just stumbled on all of these reviews by accident.

Laina
LainaVictoria

Good store for assortment of makeup, bad service

Hard to get reach of them as they don't have a number, had to contact them through twitter dms. Good sales however when I received my items they were destroyed through shipping. they should invest in more secure packages

Almost complained

I ordered some of The Ordinary skincare products on April 16 and got a confirmation email on April 21 saying my order had been dispatched. I waited for four weeks before starting to get worried and read reviews saying that their orders hadn’t been delivered. I then checked the Beauty Bay website about their deliveries and it stated that orders would be delivered within 30 days; it had been 28. I was going to contact beauty bay after day 30, but on the 30th day (21st May) my package came. All the products I ordered were sent to me. I would recommend not panicking until 30 days after a confirmation email has been sent to you. Happy shopping!

It arrived!

I bought a product the 26/11 and it just arrived yesterday 19/12. I had read the reviews and agonised whether to purchase through this site or not. But couldn’t find the product in Aus anywhere else so took a chance. It came well packaged and looks ligit so even though I had to wait a while and had no visibility of where it was glad I took the chance.

Long wait - Good tracked delivery

I read reviews after I purchased $60 worth of makeup, and since then was paranoid it would never show up. I Placed my order on the 23rd of November and received it today, the 14th of December. It took exactly 3 weeks. I was not in a hurry to get my products so i didn't mind all that much, as long as it arrived. I never contacted customer service so i cant comment on that. Although, something i did appreciate was the tracked service, as i found out when it went to the U.K factory, when it was shipped to Australia, when it arrived and when it was delivered. I wouldnt hurry back to purchase from this site.

WINIFRED124
WINIFRED124South East Queensland, QLD

Alright service

Was very concerned after reading reviews that I wasn’t going to get my product.
The lotion I bought was a lot cheaper on this web site, I got confirmation it had been sent after about a week , and received goods 3 weeks later, it was packed well.
Wouldn’t go with this company if you want it in a hurry.

spacebarbie
spacebarbieSydney

Great prices but long delivery wait

Syl20
Syl20Brisbane, Qld

Loved Beauty Bay until they hiked up the prices. .

I used to love Beauty Bay, was able to buy brands not available or hard to get in Australia. Brands like beauty blender or ABH were not marked up like they typically are here. Shipping always pretty speedy.
I’ve noticed they’ve now dramatically increased their prices. Some items are even more costly than the Aus Sephora! Unfortunately Beauty Bay is no longer my ‘go to’ unless they’ve got a sale on.

products fine but doesn't allow honest reviews of products

seems dodgy.... like you don't allow honest feedback? I did two different reviews for the same item and they both got rejected, I tried to email them on their website and it wouldn't let me click through to send it. Have a working website!

S J
S JCanbera

Disappointed with my 4th order

Overall a mixed experience with Beauty Bay.
I have ordered from Beauty Bay three times before and they were all fine. But this time it has been almost two months that I havent received my order so followed up with Auspost then with beautybay so I could get the australia post tracking, they asked me to fill out a order claim form in order for them to follow up with Auspost. I sent the completed form but no further communication from beautybay, after few days emailed again and they replied saying they will refund my money and didn't explain what happened. I got my refund but this was supposed to be a present so I really dont appriciate that it was lost/not sent. More disappointed when looked up the website and that item is out of stock!

I had no problem with my order

I ordered a beautyblender and a highlighter and received both within a few days for free shipping. But a few days later I've had fraudulent use on my credit card (NOT being charged multiple times Beauty Bay, but someone charging nearly $500 to my account on iTunes) so I'm wondering if that's how they got my details since I had to enter them on beautybay. Will only use PayPal from now on...

Haylee
Haylee

Meh..

Purchased two items on the 10th of Feb, the 10th of March came around and still no package. I messaged them on Facebook and they replied around 2-3 hours later asking for my details. Sent them through and they told me that my item was lost in transit and gave me a refund straight away! Upset that I waited so long but happy to have my refund the next day. A few friends said this has happened to them and they received the items a few weeks later, guess I'll find out.

Find out how BeautyBay.com compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Good products, very long shipping times