BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Aroha M.
Aroha M.South East Queensland, QLD

Havnt had a bad experience... but...

Rajinder
RajinderSydney, NSW

Satisfied Customer

I am very satisfied with their service as I am a regular customer. I have seen many negative reviews but i have never experienced anything wrong other than good customer service:)

Rani Johnson
Rani JohnsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy it wasn't broken

I put it my first order ever at the end of October and got a email on the 1/11/19 to say it had been shipped, i had emailed Beauty bay to ask were it was but as there is a huge time difference i didn't expect a answer anytime today but to my delight the postie knocked on my door 1 hour after i sent the email..it perfect and it good shape. 19 days later i'm just happy that it got here

Don’t expect express from UK to AU, otherwise it’s wonderful.

Purchased a variety of make up from beauty bay, qualified for express shipping. Came a little later (week and a half instead of 3 days) but was otherwise perfectly wrapped and without issue. I suggest you spend a little more to get tracking every step of the way, and pay with PayPal in case things go south.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how BeautyBay.com compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Kathy
KathySydney

First time ordering - excellent experience

Eman
Eman

Glad to have had a good experience

I ordered from bb on the 28th of June and started getting worried once I read the reviews about 20 days in. I received no confirmation email or dispatch email so I was getting worried that my order had somehow fallen through the cracks. My products arrived today - 7th July - in perfect condition. this is my first order with bb and I will try buying from their site again. Shipping is slow and I believe they should change the shipping times on their website but other than that, I had an overall good experience !! (Thank god)

Bridget White
Bridget WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shipping is slow but worth the $$ savings to me!

Usually they take 2 - 3 weeks to get to me in Australia (even though their site says 7 - 10 days). But I generally am saving like 30 - 40% of the price to buy in store here so I say it's worth the wait.
Not to mention 'free shipping' only requires a $26 spend.
Only once have I had an eyeshadow come a bit broken, but it was packaged fine so I'd blame AusPost for that.

Product ordered came perfectly.

Mia Bennett
Mia BennettHunter Region, NSW

Took awhile if you're in Australia

I ordered 5 items that costs me AU$150 on the 29th October '16, I was worried after reading the reviews for BeautyBay after I placed my order. So I didn't put too much expectation on it and just pray that it will be delivered save and sound on my door. After a month wait, My package finally arrived today, all in good condition as ordered. Thank you Olivia the customer service for making sure my orders has past the UK on the 7th so I could count the days when it was arriving.
The only reason I gave 4 stars review is only because they should really update their international time approximacy depending on the country so not putting hopes on customers.
Thank you BeautyBay.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how BeautyBay.com compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

AC
AC

Wrong Item shipped however solved well!