BeautyBay.com

BeautyBay.com

Brand Manager for BeautyBay.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

MJParisi
MJParisiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Issues and Great Website

I ordered my cosmetics on Beauty Bay 17 October which I received today. I am very happy with the delivery and time it took as most parcels, particularly from overseas. My parcel took two weeks which I am happy with this timeframe. In these "pandemic" time parcels can be delayed. I was advised of the tracking number and it all went smoothly. I will be using this website again. Thanks for the great service.

Juls
JulsSydney, NSW

Good quality

I purchased 3 THE GLOSS lipglosses from Jeffree Star Cosmetics from the site, they all came with pretty good quality, no problem with the delivery as welll.

Monica
Monica

Pleasantly surprised

Peachy
Peachy

No complaints here

I’m surprised by so many negative reviews. Perhaps I’ve been lucky but I’ve had no issues in the two years I’ve been shopping regularly with them. I am in love with NIOD skincare and Beauty Bay is an authorised online retailer of their products. Their prices are very competitive and when they apply promotional discounts it’s even better! Delivery can take 2-3 weeks but I don’t pay for shipping. I notice they dispatch quickly though and packages arrive in perfect condition.

Sharky
Sharky Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was Skeptical at First

I was worried at first reading all the bad reviews about this website but I took a chance because I couldn’t find the specific hair product I was looking for on any other website (I looked thoroughly) and there was nothing to worry about in the end - product was shipped in good time, arrived in good time and all safely packed! I wouldn’t hesitate to shop here again. I recommend despite the overflowing bad reviews!

Claire A
Claire AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect products and fast shipping

After reading other reviews I was nervous to buy from Beauty Bay. But after reading their shipping details I expected a long wait due to covid and international shipping/reduced staff.
All my products were shipped the following day, inducing The Ordinary products I can't get in Australia. Shipping was super cheap considering! Arrived in two weeks exactly, in perfect condition! All items as well.
I think people forgot back in April they were ordering internationally during the midst of a lockdown and pandemic. I would 100% order from them again. Delivered to Melbourne.

Very happy Melbourne customer

I live in Melbourne and received my order complete in 7 working days. Product prices and freight cost are fantastic especially for international shipping. Extremely happy and would purchase from Beauty Bay again.

Thanks Beauty Bay.

I received my order.Every thing is nicely packed in a box.
Couple of weeks a go I placed an order with a popular online web site.I was disappointed as I got broken stuff n was really hard to communicate with them.
Thanks a lot Beauty Bay

Tes_here

Delivery was quite faster than expected!!!

I read so many negative reviews on beautbay.com. but tried my luck, ordered on 25th February, it was sent on 26 February, i received my item on 10th of march. Delivery time on their website is 7-10 working days(no tracking). So i got it just in time, even though i wasnt expecting it.

Oscardog
OscardogMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problem with delivery.

I had read negative reviews about customer service, but I had no problem with dealing with this company. I clicked the tracking button and was able to track the parcel from the UK to Australia.
I placed my order on 14th February and the parcel arrived on 26th February.

Ghouliejulie
GhouliejulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience

I recently purchased a few items from BeautyBay.com & despite a lot of negative reviews on this website, my experience was fantastic. Not only were the products competitively priced, they arrived in a week from the UK to Australia & were packaged well. I honestly wouldn't hesitate using BeautyBay.com again based on this experience!

Pennylou
PennylouMelbourne

Awesome + better than expected

My order was dispatched within a couple days and since it was coming from the UK and I chose the saver/untracked postal method, I was expecting to wait maybe a month or more. Well my items arrived in a week. I would recommend beauty bay to anyone! They have sales on frequently too. I will be returning. Thank you beautybay.

P.s.... BeautyBay, or any other company, cannot help if something gets stuck at customs. A parcel of mine from the US was stuck at customs for A WHOLE MONTH but eventually got to me in the end, at no fault to the company. Calm down everyone.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Kkkk
KkkkSydney, NSW

Was hesitant to order but I am happy as !

I was hesitant to order due to bad reviews. But I took the chance! My order arrived within a week! I am in Australia and can't find these products any where else. I am very happy with my purchase will definitely order again ! Packed well, quick delivery, great product's! Thankyou

Zelda
ZeldaSydney

Ordering from Australia and my order arrived 7 days after placing it

So I live in Australia, and I placed an order about 7 days ago on beautybay for a palette and I paid for tracked shipping, not even express shipping and it arrived this morning, not damaged at all or anything. I’ve ordered from beautybay before and it took about 3 weeks to arrive so I’m not sure what happened but this order was great.

Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Range

Beauty Bay has such a great product range and I love the fact they have Whats New. They stock Jeffrey Star which is great.
I do feel delivery is a bit high.