Bebelicious Moses Basket

Bebelicious Moses Basket

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nikki Sunderland

Nikki SunderlandPerth

Best investment yet!

We recently moved into a 3 storey townhouse and purchasing this moses basket from Bebelicious has been a god send! We didn't have one with our first child, and now I wish we listened to friends when they had suggested one! Our baby is with me the majority of the day downstairs, or wherever I am in the house. Love the modern styling with beautiful fabrics which wash and wear so easily. Rosie is 2 months old now and I never want her out of her basket!! I already have friends lined up to borrow it when Rosie moves into her own cot in her room, but must say I'm reluctant to lend it out!
Lightweight, portable, larger size compared to others in the market, gorgeous!

Fantastic portable bassinet

These Bebelicious moses baskets are amazing. Mine arrived and it looked even better in real life than it did on the website. I did a lot of research before purchasing and found these baskets to be the largest in the market and my baby loved sleeping in it for up to six months. We loved the portability of taking baby's bed to Nana's and all around the house.
Lovely product!!
Stylish, great value, great quality