Beco Gemini

Beco Gemini

gemma80s

gemma80sAdelaide SA

Excellent Carrier, the best I’ve tried!

I’ve had my Beco for 5 years now and it’s just amazing! Comfortable, soft and so handy having the 4 different positions! I wore my 14kg 16 month old just last week for a huge walk for about 2 hours and I had no back or neck issues at all. The padded lumbar is very comfortable. I tried a Lillebaby but they’re too hard to put on and I also used a wrap which is too fiddly and get too hot. Definitely recommend, they’re a lifesaver

Perfect at the start

Inferior baby carrier

Tanya

TanyaBoulder

great carrier

I bought this carrier for my son when he was around 4mths old and I used it almost daily just around the house and he always seemed comfortable.
    He is now 14mths and is about 15kgs so has already outgrown it unfortunately, I still believe I could carry him in it if the back was higher to support him that little bit more.
    Time to find a toddler carrier now.

The best thing I've bought so far

Jlo14

Jlo14

The best baby item I've bought!!

I could not survive without my Beco Gemini carrier! After putting off buying one for a month or so, I decided to spend the money and hoped it would help with my colicky/unsettled baby.
    It's been an absolute lifesaver and worth every cent!
    I use mine numerous times every day. My baby hates the pram, so I can finally go shopping again and I've also been able to do housework, cooking and work at my computer again. I don't feel as stuck at home when I can safely hold my baby and have my hands free.
    The padded straps provide great support and I can wear it for hours at a time with no issues. I tell everyone how my Beco is my most favourite purchase and encourage anyone with an unsettled baby to get one.

Tara WBrisbane, Queensland

Best Carrier out there!

Most comfortable buckled carrier

After doing heaps of research, and buying a Boba 3G, I love my Beco Gemini! It's padded all over unlike other soft structured carriers, the cotton is soft and it's easy to put on and take off. The base can be made narrower for smaller babies and for different carrying positions. My son is going on 4mo and he's very comfy and happy in it. Great purchase, Boba will have to wait til he's outgrown the Beco!
    Soft, padded, comfortable
    Straps are far too long, perhaps a Standard size and XL size option would be good?

Absolutely the best invention and investment

I'm not usually one to splash out on new baby gear but the Beco Gemini is definitely a worthwhile investment. It is almost as easy to put on and off as simply picking up the child. The waist band is comfortable and perfectly designed. I never, ever get a sore back. With my first child, I used a hugabub but it was cumbersome to put on and off, and the baby sagged before long. For my second, I first tried a hand-me-down baby bjorn but it killed my back even with a newborn and became too squishy for my cloth-nappied babe. The Beco doesn't require a newborn insert. It can be worn with baby facing both out and in, and on the back.

Fantastic

I found this carrier wonderful for my 3rd child. I needed 2 free hands to get the others ready in the morning and my baby settled very well in the carrier. He was also quite unsettled and slept for much longer periods in the carrier than the cot for the first few months.
    Very comfortable for baby and mum

JohyMumma

JohyMummaBrisbane

Great

I bought this for an overseas trip with my 19 month old and it was perfect for the airport/public transport, naps and bush walks. I bought it knowing I had another bub on the way and I have now been using it daily with my 2 month old for naps, getting jobs done and chasing my 2 year old round the park. Agree a pocket would be handy. Also, I'm not sure if it will be a bit warm in a Brisbane summer but I guess we'll find out! Overall, extremely pleased with it.
    Everything. Green Kids were good to deal with.
    May be a bit warm in summer but haven't tested that yet.

Kazza41

Kazza41SYDNEY

Love

mkerschke

mkerschkeAdelaide

Great investment!

After trying the terrible generic baby/infant carriers out there I was over the moon when I first used the Gemini with my daughter, two minutes in.... Fast asleep!! It's so well made, easy to use (even the hubby loves it!) no pressure on your back and so much easier than a pram! Have now moved on to a toddler carrier but will use it again if we choose to have another little one =] Some people think it's a little pricey but honestly, it's worth every cent!
    Comfortable, adjustable, safety buckles, grows with baby, can breastfeed in, very cute designs and even the hubby will love it!

Beco Gemini - Excellent!

I purchased a Beco Gemini, after a friend's recommendation, from Greenkids in May right before travelling overseas. It was so wonderful to travel with and our baby was safe and snug the whole time. It is so comfortable to wear - I wore it for up to 8 hours a day walking around NYC! Much better than other brands I have tried. I would recommend it to anyone! Plus it is easy to use - I had a cheaper one and it took both my husband and I about 30 mins to work out how to put it on! The Beco was on in no time!
    Comfortable, easy to use, pretty patterns
    Very expensice but worth it.

ljr

ljrperth

Use it everyday

TB

TBQueensland

Best baby product investment!

Plum Jam Toast

Plum Jam ToastAU

Stylish, simple to use...

Best baby carrier on the market

My sister bought me the Beco Gemini as a baby shower present and to be honest I was skeptical as I hadn't heard of the brand in Australia. However once my husband and started using it we both were amazed at how comfortable and ergonomic the design is. And trust me, we used it a lot! My daughter was quite unsettled for the first couple of months so she spent most of her time in the Beco! Highly recommended.
    The lower back support - surpasses anything on the market. The wide shoulder straps are great too. Flexible design suits men and women.
    A pocket would be useful.

Beco Gemini is the best carrier ever!

I recently purchased a Beco Gemini baby carrier from Green Kid's website after a friend told me how good they are, and I am stoked! This carrier is so comfortable for me and bub, and the service and price from Green Kids was great too! I can't recommend it highly enough, even though I used a different brand with my first baby, I have found the Beco Gemini to be more versatile, more comfortable and easier to use :)
    Very comfortable, multiple carrying positions, good price

radicalgirl

radicalgirlWA, 6112

Hands down the best baby item!!!

This carrier is the best thing I have purchased for baby so far. It is so versatile with 4 carry positions and even with large babies it is very comfortable to wear. Use it for shopping, household chores and even for walking my dogs. It's great that my son feels close to me like being carried but I have two free hands to work with. I can't rate it high enough - its awesome!!!
    stylish, well made, comfortable to wear, great range of colors, easy to put on alone, versatile
    Expensive

Nizoasked

Can it be worn more traditionally, meaning, without the "x-shaped" straps on your back?

Bexa
    Bexa

Yes, you an wear normally. There is a clip on the straps to keep them from sliding off your shoulders. :)

Tara W

Yes you can. It is your choice as to how you want the straps, whether crossed or just on your shoulders. As Bexa said, there is another clip you can use to clip the straps together so they don't slide off your shoulders. I personally cross the straps when wearing bub on my front, but when I'm back carrying I wear the straps just on my shoulders and clip the safety strap across my chest. :)

Nizo

Thanks for replying! That's a major factor for me. Now the only thing that troubles me is the thickness of the material and its bulkiness, I believe the Ergobaby performance has more to offer...

Features:

• Made from 100% cotton, the Beco Gemini Baby Carrier is both comfortable and breathable, wicking away moisture to help keep you cool even while carrying bub in the warmer months. The cotton is also resistant to lint and static.
    • The Beco Gemini Baby Carrier is suitable to use from birth
    • While one size usually doesn’t fit all mums, dads and carers, the Gemini carrier is conveniently customisable. The waistband can be adjusted, from 27 inches to 59 inches, and the shoulder strap can be adjusted from 18 inches to 49 inches long.
    • Four carry positions allow you to choose how you best prefer to transport your baby – on your front (with baby either facing in or out), back carry, or hip carry
    • Easy cleaning is within sights, thanks to the Beco Gemini being machine washable.
    CategoryBaby Carriers