Beco Gemini

Beco Gemini

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Inferior baby carrier

Tanya
    TanyaBoulder

great carrier

I bought this carrier for my son when he was around 4mths old and I used it almost daily just around the house and he always seemed comfortable.
    He is now 14mths and is about 15kgs so has already outgrown it unfortunately, I still believe I could carry him in it if the back was higher to support him that little bit more.
    Time to find a toddler carrier now.

Other Baby Carriers

Nizoasked

Can it be worn more traditionally, meaning, without the "x-shaped" straps on your back?

Bexa
    Bexa

Yes, you an wear normally. There is a clip on the straps to keep them from sliding off your shoulders. :)

Tara W
    Tara W

Yes you can. It is your choice as to how you want the straps, whether crossed or just on your shoulders. As Bexa said, there is another clip you can use to clip the straps together so they don't slide off your shoulders. I personally cross the straps when wearing bub on my front, but when I'm back carrying I wear the straps just on my shoulders and clip the safety strap across my chest. :)

Nizo

Thanks for replying! That's a major factor for me. Now the only thing that troubles me is the thickness of the material and its bulkiness, I believe the Ergobaby performance has more to offer...

Features:

• Made from 100% cotton, the Beco Gemini Baby Carrier is both comfortable and breathable, wicking away moisture to help keep you cool even while carrying bub in the warmer months. The cotton is also resistant to lint and static.
    • The Beco Gemini Baby Carrier is suitable to use from birth
    • While one size usually doesn’t fit all mums, dads and carers, the Gemini carrier is conveniently customisable. The waistband can be adjusted, from 27 inches to 59 inches, and the shoulder strap can be adjusted from 18 inches to 49 inches long.
    • Four carry positions allow you to choose how you best prefer to transport your baby – on your front (with baby either facing in or out), back carry, or hip carry
    • Easy cleaning is within sights, thanks to the Beco Gemini being machine washable.
    CategoryBaby Carriers