Bed Bath N' Table

Bed Bath N' Table (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service and poor quality overpriced items

Daphne

DaphneUpper Yarra

Online shopping

I found the most beautiful horse in store and love shopping online. The service both instore and online is second to none! I love shopping at Bed Bath and Table and love the endearing service that they provide every time you enter the store. It is just so lovely and unique to any other stores. Bed Bath N Table are second to none for sales and service.

ELYSE

ELYSEBaulkham hills

Worst customer service ever

Wrong sticker on products at the homebush store! Not only one out of it but every single items there was marked the same and then refused to do the price at the checkout throwing mistakes on each other! Why would you marked every single products from the same range and not only one but all of it that price if you don t want to sell! Worst thing is the sign price as marked!! Not even care about it! Won t buy anything soon there!

NickG

NickGSecret

WARNING: Do NOT make a purchase online!

The Plastic Bags!

It was disappointing to discover this company is still offering plastic bags for products in store. The person serving me didn't even ask if I actually need a bag or already have one of my own. I hope this changes and I hope that paper bags are in the near future. We know more about the environment and the plastic bag ban should have been taken more seriously by retail companies like this one. Plastic is used so much in the transfer of stock, so the owner of this chain should consider swapping to paper for the customers and informing the workers about the importance of ASKING about the necessity of a plastic bag.

Camie

CamieMalvern vic

Cutomer Service Malvern

Edlyn

Edlyn

Ridiculous customer service

The staff at Rouse hill working on the 19th October is a staff which should not be employed as you have no skills with your customer service and need to change your attitude in a retail industry. Working into this store is our last time shopping as you are a racist person and did not show any interest in helping your customer. I asked the team member to hold an item for 19th October and I travelled 30-40mins drive to get my item which was never on hold which means the team member the night before lied and ignored a customer special order. Very annoyed and will never go to rouse hill store since they have a nasty customer service.

Poor customer service

Received the Marrakesh Throw as a gift last year but didnt start using it until mid this year (moved house so waited to use in my new new home). After about a month I noticed weave started to 'pull' all through the throw, throw was NOT washed .Rang BB&T only to be told because its been over a year and because no receipt was produced and it was not on their system...nothing could be done. Will not be shopping at BB &T again. I was made to feel like I was lying. Even bigger Dept stores don't treat customer like that.

Jilly

JillyNew Lambton

Wonderful customer service

I visited the Bed Bath N’ Table store at Kotara for the first time today. I was greeted by friendly staff with a smile which is rare in some businesses these days. Thanks to the girls for finding me both items I was looking for. I’ll be back for sure!

Poor customer service

Shopper

ShopperMelbourne

Okay, but expensive

The homewares and the like sold are okay, there are some nice things however everything is expensive. The sales are not very generous and the items still end up being expensive. Finally they have offered customer service as before they never bothered to ask if you need help. However, in recent times over these very recent months/year, that has changed which has made the experience a much better one here.

Customer satisfaction and service

I just want to thank Vicky the sales lady , the way she handled my concern in regarding the warmth of a doona we purchased on how she treated us in a professional manner and how bed bath and table how they treat their customers complaints , job well done

Gardening girl

Gardening girlDarling Downs, QLD

Inferior Quality

Very disappointed with the quality of sheets. Big price little quality. Will not be purchasing this brand again. sheets ripped after a few month’s use.

Poor Quality Manchester

A Morgan and Finch king size I set bought recently is poor quality for a huge price around $200.00!!. Bad workmanship. I really expected excellence but I received an inferior product and I was totally ripped off. This just isn't right. It was made in Bangladesh and I expect those who put this together got paid a pittance. So very disappointing. I have bought better quality at Big W and Aldi, seriously what is going on?

Lis

LisMelbourne

Extremely rude staff

Rude staff who talk down to a customer after trying to exchange a faulty item given as a gift. Was told that rhe receipt tells you that you need proof of purchase- i had already explained it was a gift so i didnt have nor had seen the receipt- item still had the store tag on it. Not helpful - just rude.

Susan D

Susan DSydney

They’ll only fool you once

I’ve never seen such a poor quality item masquerading as a ‘quality’ brand. The single doona cover was $89 not including pillow cases- it was displayed as being heavily discounted, but the original label showed it was always $89. It creases like crazy and has the cheapest feel- I would have been so much better getting a $15 from Kmart. Horrible quality. They’ll only fool me once.

Small doona! Doesn't fit the cover!

We recently bought a king size doona from BB&T, Morgan and Finch brand. We paid a lot of money for it thinking it would be a good investment. However, none of the corresponding Morgan and Finch brand doona covers seem to fit the doona! They are all miles too big, or more correctly, the doona is just too small. It means that the doona moves all around the case meaning that often the doona slips down completely leaving no warmth.
I'm happy with the quality of both products, I just wish they were the same size!

Jackal

JackalBrisbane

Consumers need 31 day return!

Hi, l strongly agree that 31 day return should be law. At sale time l buy a lot, but open little for 2-3weeks, due to time & health. checking a product by inspection or use also takes time. I have too many products where incomplete or faulty only found after a month, rarely 2weeks. Call head office, call consumer affairs or dept fair trade, this needs fixing!

Wendy

Wendy

Twisted pure linen pillow cases

My complaint is about Morgan and Finch pure linen bed sheets. The pillow cases are soooo badly made one has the side seam running on the diagonal. Bed Bath and Table offered to exchange pillow slips but for $210 (on sale) set of sheets, I want perfect! I'll be asking for a refund! I thought I'd let Morgan and Finch know about their faulty products but I cant find a contact....surprise.

Natasha W.

Natasha W.

Excellent staff - David Jones - BednBath - Rundle Mall Adelaide

Such a wonderful Mothers Day recently spent shopping in BednBath with my children. The staff were well knowledged and fantastic in helping me select just the right bed quilt, sheets and pillow cases for my lifestyle and colour scheme. Fantastic Customer service and such a fun experience. Will be back