6Bednest Bedside Bassinet

Bednest Bedside Bassinet

4.4

7 reviews · Statistics

86% · 61 · 14%
Brand Manager for Bednest? Claim your listing.
See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amy L
Amy L4 posts

Couldn't be happier

We first purchased this bassinet in late 2016, which was one of the newer models where the side does not do the half fold down (which was cause for the global recall). Our boy was in it for just over 6 months, and it was the best investment. The quality was beautiful. Grateful for the adjustable heights. It always felt very safe - especially for our co-sleeping arrangement. Our boy was always sleeping in it with his hands bound in a swaddle style sleep bag. So he couldn't manouver much or even come close to handling any aspect of the bassinet to pose a risk. We loaned it to my sister for her first baby, and are about to use it again for our second. Purchased via Danish By Design.  Show details
Michelle
Michelle8 posts

Fabulous and Stylish

After dealing with some terrible baby products, it is worth a mention to those that are fantastic and make life easier. This is such a beautiful design, easy to adjust, clean, access baby and pack away. Can not recommend enough Show details ·  1
Steph R
Steph RMelbourne2 posts

Perfect for first time mums!

We are so pleased we went with the Bednest for our son. Having it so close to our bed and being able to see through the mesh, meant those first few nights at home were a lot easier to adjust to as a first time mum. Being able to quickly unclip the side so you can put a hand out easily or for the night time feeds really helps. It also looks great! Highly recommend.

Mel
Mel2 posts

I wish I had one for my others

The bednest by danish design has become a life saver for us. After having a c section being ale to attend to my baby was so much easier. The side simply folded down and clipped back up. I was able to see him and he could see me through the see through mesh walls. He had some nasty reflux and terrible bronchilits where laying him flat on his back wasn't an option. We were able to adjust the bednest so he was on a slight angle. Definitely recommend!!

Julie
JulieVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

NaomiL
NaomiL

Kris
Kris6 posts

Newborn Sleeping made easy

When I went shopping for a Bassinet I found the Bednest. Straight away I knew it was what I would have loved for my other two children.. This product was not available then.

Positives - Attaches to the bed at the perfect height. Open onto bed for quick settling and feeding and then easy to put baby back its own enclosed space while we sleeping. Able to tilt to assist my babies reflux issues.Folds down quickly and easy to take for day sleeps or weekend away. Looks so beautiful, Modern. Can use as a free standing Bassinet even without the stand.

Negative - I thought it was a little expensive at first but after using it worth every cent plus I am going to share this with my other family members having a Baby.