Great Bed and Wonderful Customer Service

I purchase the LUMA LED White Gas Lift Bed Frame. I picked this one because my daughter wanted a bed with the led lights in it and she also need extra storage. I chatted with Bre and checked if it was available and in stock, which she confirmed. I placed the order and it was delivered within 5 days, which was awesome. The quality of the bed is good and it was pretty easy to put together. It looks great and is very practical with the storage, I like it so much I am going to order a Grey one for myself once they have them in stock. Thanks again Bre

support deskBedroom Factory

Thanks for being such a amazing and easy client to work with during this time! The bed looks amazing! Hopefully the king grey arrives soon for you! Thanks

Overall happy

Bit slow on email responses but they do acknowledge your email, purchased a extra mattress for the spare room - super friendly people

support deskBedroom Factory

Thanks so much for your kind review, we try our best to be as friendly as possible! Appreciate your support

Friendly help, great quality

Purchased a Charles gas lift bed frame, in blue/navy velvet - all my questions were answered within a couple days - happy with the quality and experience - would recommend

Thanks for your support!

Nazila N.

Nazila N.

Unresponsive customer service

I have contacted them via email three times regarding my order status and have not received any correspondence. I’ll be canceling my order and demanding a refund through my credit card issuer if I don’t hear from them within another 24 h. Don’t waste your time ordering from them.

support deskBedroom Factory

Good Morning Nazila, Hope you are well :) the team have emailed you directly this morning regarding the pre-sale australian made design you purchased with a update for you.

- BF

eddo

eddoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont think about buying from these people

Dont think about buying from these people
they suck you in , take your money then muck you around and when you ask whats the hold up they dont even reply
Totally disgusting i have lodged a complaint with the ACCC hope they get what they deserve (closed down)
Yes and wait for there b-llsh-t reply

support deskBedroom Factory

Hey Eddo, hope you are doing well. From your name we are not sure who this is unfortunately but are saddened by your review - can you please email us team@bedroomfactory.com.ay including your order number with details of your issue. Thanks!

Jazz

JazzSydney, NSW

Gaslift queen sized bed and black bamboo mattress queen sized

The delivery wasn't too slow. I had placed the order on the 20th of September, the bedframe arrived on the 30th of September and the mattress came on the 1st of October.

The bedframe wasnt too hard to put together, but with the aount of paint on the metal parts of the frame it was a bit hard to thread the screw/bolt things but we managed and it works as intended.

Its super comfy and I am glad I made the purchase. Tracked the whole delivery through that shop app so I knew where it was after being dispatched from their warehouse.

Was hella nervous because after I placed the order I came and read the reviews, but can now personally say I had no issues with this order at all.

Edward Gas Lift Bed Review

Linda W

Linda WSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE MY MATTRESS

LOVE MY MATTRESS
I haven’t spoken to the guys but my delivery was 4 days from purchasing, took around 48 hours for my mattress to expand. Thanks, will recommend to others

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review Linda, - BF

Still waiting on the bed I purchased...

I purchased a bed frame approximately 4 weeks ago and I was told i will be recieving a tracking number through email, I don’t have a tracking number neither is anyone getting back to my email.

support deskBedroom Factory

Hey Belinda, thanks for taking your time to review us, I’ve search your name Belinda but nothing is coming up in our emails. Can you please email us at team@bedroomfactory.com.au including your BF reference - BF

Jussy

Jussy

Terrible Customer Service

Customer Service is non existent. Was told two weeks ago my bed was about to be shipped. Sent another email this week asking for tracking as there was no sign of it. Got sent a tracking link two days ago that tells me absolutely nothing. This whole process has now been nearly six weeks. I can barely move around my room as my new mattress from another supplier arrived weeks ago, so over it.

PhoebeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long process, but positive outcome!

Although there were several miscommunications & delivery from purchase date was eight & a half weeks, I’m happy to say I finally have a positive outcome.

Kasey was very helpful towards the end of this process, especially when it came to organising a quick delivery (once item was secured). I was very appreciative of her help.

The deep green is lovely & true to colour. So far very happy with the quality of the bed, much better than a mattress on the floor haha. Here’s hoping it last lasts many years.

Alli

AlliSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Fantastic experience from start to finish. During this crazy time (Covid) Donna From the customer service team provided exceptional service to ensure I am one happy customer. Well done Donna, your company is lucky to have you.

support deskBedroom Factory

We are so lucky to have her :) but she also tells me how wonderful and understanding you were as a customer :) thanks so much for the support, especially during this time!

chiara b.

chiara b.Sydney, NSW

Excellent!

Perfect online shopping. Nice website, great communication with staff, I even changed my order after I placed it and that wasn't a problem: I received exactly what I needed. Fantastic value, Thank you!

support deskBedroom Factory

Thanks so much for your review and being a great client to work with :) appreciation for the support especially in the crazy current environment we are facing. The team loved chatting with you :) Take care and hope to talk again soon!

Catta

CattaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally a perfect sleep!

Ordering was easy from The Bedroom factory and communicate from Donna and Kasey was exceptional.
I purchased the Dreamer cool Gel mattress and I have finally had the most amazing sleep! It really is everything they state, just like sleeping on a cloud , but with support!
Amazing!
Would def purchase from this company again!

Thankyou!

support deskBedroom Factory

Thank you so much for being a superstar customer also! I’m sorry about the delays with everything going on in this crazy time. Really appreciate your support and hope you enjoy many nights of amazing sleep. Thank you/

BLD

BLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

I’ve had such a wonderful experience with Bedroom Factory and the communication with Donna has been second to none. With multiple deliveries and changes to our orders she and the team have been nothing but helpful and efficient. The beds and mattresses are perfect and arrived well packaged and easy to assemble.
We have 2 happy kids!
Thank you Donna, during such a tough time in the world, it was so nice to deal with you.

support deskBedroom Factory

Hey B, you have been one of the most amazing customers to ever work with and understanding! We really appreciate the support and kindness shown. I know Donna loved hearing from you :) thank you and happy your kids are all setup back at home :)

Michelle O

Michelle OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love this bed, you will too.

Great value for money, Customer service is fantastic very approachable, wonderful selection & design of products available, highly recommend Bedroom Factory for anyone looking to up date their furnishing in their home.

support deskBedroom Factory

Hey Michelle, thanks for being amazing when the delivery didn’t go right and lucky enough were about to rectify right away! The pictures look amazing! Thank you for your support and hope to talk again in the future :)

KerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with purchase

Kerrie

Thanks Leah. To be clear, the only reason I didn't comment customer service was I didn't need to use them. Everything went smoothly from ordering to delivery to set up :) Thanks for an easy and stress-free experience.

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Christina C.
Christina C.

Amazing bed, easy to set up, delivery service was fantastic!

Amazing bed! Easy to set up! Fantastic and prompt replies from Donna! Delivery service was great and the bed is great quality! Absolutely love it! Will buy from again! X

support deskBedroom Factory

Thanks so much Deanna :) you were such a pleasure of a customer to deal with - can’t wait for the pictures :) look forward to talking again soon.

JJGARDER

JJGARDERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Few delays on my order - but kind of expected at the moment, the team were nice and finally got my marvel bed frame delivered. Courier wasn’t very friendly though. Thanks guys.

support deskBedroom Factory

Thanks for taking your time to complete your review :) hope to talk again with you Take care!