Bedroom Trends

Bedroom Trends (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Bedroom Trends

Tracey
TraceyFremantle, Western Australia

Victoria
VictoriaMANJIMUP

Excellent service!

Having shopped around for Xmas specials for a new bed, I found Bedrooms Trends (O'Connor) to have the best deals.
Not only was the service first rate, they also did a deal with transport, as I live in the south west.
Thank you very much, I would recommend this store to anyone.

Other Furniture Shops

James
JamesPerth

Worst company I have dealt with!

This company is hopeless! I have contacted them a dozen times over the last 6 months to have my paperwork sent to me. I never get a phone call back and the customer service I receive each time is horrible. They are useless and I would never recommend them to anyone. They continually lie and blame each other for not finding it.

Everything.. Bad service, never phones back, horrible staff

Louiejen
LouiejenEast Fremantle

After sales services leaves me wanting

I have bought a few items from Bedroom Trends. Their product is good and service good until i wanted them to unpack the items from the heavy packing - refused to help or clear away the volumes of foam and packing cases. i am not at all happy with their service
furniture is good quality
delivery staff refused unpack the furniture

Furniture Shops

Find out how Bedroom Trends compares to other Furniture Shops

BP2851Perth

Worst Comany I have dealt with in Perth.

Do not believe a word these people say .. Customer is always wrong and they just make excuses instead of admitting they are wrong .. Do not give them your business as they do not deserve it. There honesty and customer service is terrible have already spent $3500 with them and there still arguing I have recordings they still deny saying what the said... DO NOT TRUST>>>

Customer service the Worst in Perth..

Completely objective
Completely objectivePerth

Horrible customer service - bad business practices

Other Furniture Shops