Bedroom Trends
Listing monitored by Bedroom Trends

Exceptional

Received exceptional service instore and with the delivery and installation of my bed; and delivered on time. Competitive pricing also. Highly recommend Bedroom Trends Osborne Park.

Fantasic

Fantastic products and service couldn't fault anything.
I would definitely recommend Bedroom Trends to my family and friends.
Wonderful friendly staff the truck drivers were very friendly and helpful also.
Thanks to all the staff at Bedroom Trends.

Jayesh
JayeshPerth, WA

Fantastic product and Service

Thanks to bedroom trend osbornepark,Excellent service provided by Harris. He has great knowledge and very helpful. we bought king bed,Queen bed and car bed from there reasonal price and really amazing matress and great products so i would highly recommend to all of you plz go check discuss with them to made your purchase easy.

Great Service & Fantastic Customer Support/Products

Thankyou Bedroom Trends and an special thanks to the service Harish provided. We brought a custom bed and new mattresses for our new home. Absolutely amazing bed, could not source anything like it in Perth. We have a selective taste and Harish is looking to source buffets and TV cabinets, now one else provides that service.

I would highly recommend you go and discuss your needs with him.

Enjoyable experience

Decided to buy the suite from Bedroom trends Osbourne park .We dealt with Phil who made this a enjoyable experience for us. very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with .Unfortunately we have a small problem with the tallboy and the next part of the system does not work as well as the shop staff Hoping this can be resolved easily and we can enjoy our suite Apart from this I would recommend Phil at Bedroom trends Osbourne Park

Bedroom trends review

Les at malaga and phil at osborne park were really helpful and did everything they could to help but unfortunately whoever is in charge of deliveries needs to get their priorities straight, would definitely recommend the shop tho

Excellent Product, excellent service and support

We have purchased a King and Queen size bedroom suite from O'Connor store , sales person was highly knowledgeable , very helpful , made our purchase very easy.

It was really a great experience to deal with Bedroom Trends and highly recommended.

The best customer service, thank you.

We have been looking for a new bed for years. Phil was fantastic. Thank you for your patience and honesty and great customer service.

Very good service

My husband and I bought a mattress from Bedroom Trends Osborne Park on the Saturday and it was delivered on the Tuesday, at a time convenient to us. We were impressed with the friendly service of Harish; it was a very easy process overall. It was great that they were able to remove our old mattress, too.

Great Service and Excellent Products

Great costumer service! I went into the Osborne Park store to find mattress and bed for new place. [Name removed] and [Name removed] helped me to find the best deal for my needs as I was on a budget. Though I caught them unprepared (as needed the matress straight away and they were about to close) the guys went out of their way and made sure I left with my mattress! Amazing!
My new mattress is by far the best I ever owned. With my previous mattress I used to wake up with neck and back stiffness, but now I am finally getting proper rest! The bed frame is elegant and sturdy and still practical (I can store stuff underneath). All in all definitely money well spent! 5 stars. Highly recommended.

Michelle M
Michelle M

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

What a wonderful experience I had today shopping for a new bedroom suite.
The staff at Bedroom Trends in Osbourne Park make furniture shopping easy.
From the warm helpful conversation on the phone to finishing the deal in person in the store, it was easy.
I can't wait to receive our new bed etc.
I have no hesitation recommending this store for quality and service.

O' Connor
O' Connorperth

100% Satisfaction!

We visited Bedroom Trends for the first time today and cannot speak highly enough of the service provided. We dealt with ([name removed]) who was very patient and knowledgeable about the products they offer in store. We are delighted with our new bedroom furniture & would highly recommend a visit to Bedroom Trends who have great EOFY deals.

Carol P
Carol PWembley

Best Service, nothing too much trouble

Excellent service. Went out of their way to find the mattress I wanted. Would recommend Bed Room Trends to get what you are looking for.
Ask for Phil

Best Customer Service

I have been looking for a bed for my son for a long time and been to many of the other bed stores. The service I received from Bedroom Trends was brilliant. Very friendly and welcoming and they even had an area for my children to play so I could shop. There is no comparison, they have good products but even more importantly, they have fabulous service. I would recommend going there as your first stop to buy a bed.
Friendly, good price, good service and good knowledge.

A&MPolley
A&MPolleyPerth, Western Australia

Looking for a new bed in Perth? Go to Bedroom Trends!!