Part of Beds for Backs 4.8

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Cogga
Cogga

Great CS

Service was terrific. Razor (I think was his name) was a delightful gentleman. Not pushy, but very knowledgeable and friendly. Shop was quite busy but the salesman did a great job juggling the customers and keeping everyone happy. Show reply
George
George

Excellent Vip customer service

I came into the Armadale store and met Reza which had excellent knowledge of his products and highly recommendable.
Doe to his service and knowledge I purchase a new mattress .
I highly recommend to my friends and family Show details ·  1
Flood
FloodMelbourne4 posts

Very happy with knowledge

We came to Beds for Backs in Armadale with different back and neck problems. Reza was able to listen to our needs and tailor our purchases specifically for us. Including the right pillows . Two happy customers. Show reply
Bschiave
Bschiave2 posts

Good service experience

Had a good experience from Reza explaining benifits and asking appropriate questions. I would recommend to anyone to visit the store next time they are looking for a goos bed Show reply
Julie
Julie

Excellent Customer Service

I came in Armadale shop and I saw Rex’s who helped me to find the mattress and base also. Reba is a great salesman, he asked a lot of question about my back problem and he supported me to find best option. Very thanks Rex’s and beds for backs. Show details ·  1
Tman and Su
Tman and SuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reza - K10270 bed

We had tried majority of the beds available in store but since we had focused a bed for our spine health, Reza suggested the current bed we bought and we are very very pleased with the customer service and the recommended bed. In comparison to our old bed, the bed recommended was definitely life changing. No more back pains, we don't feel heavy waking up from sleep. Quality service. Show details ·  1
Roger M
Roger MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Service and Quality product

Purchased our bed & pillows from Reza at the Armadale store. Reza was fantastic talking us through all aspects of the mattress types available. The quality of the mattress is fantastic Show details ·  1

Amazing Service

Visited Amadale store in Victoria and the staff Reza is professional, answered all questions I have on my mind. Will certainly visit next time. Thanks for the gre service. Cheers. Show reply
Dawn
DawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy nights

Very happy with the bed. Happy nights being able to sleep and wakeup without back pain. Quality good. Reza followed up and was extremely helpful everytime we spoke to him. Very knowledgeable with a lovely manner. Show details ·  1
Sabine Phillips
Sabine PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Armadale

Can’t wait for the delivery

Reza assisted us through the process of determining the best fit for us. He was knowledgeable, respectful and provided great service. We tried several options and chose out preferred mattress that met our needs thanks to Reza. Now we just can’t wait for it to be delivered!! Show details ·  1
D. Roads
D. Roads
  Armadale

I was looking for a suitable bed for myself, and a friend and I found your Armadale store. Initially I saw Olivia who gave me excellent advice. I returned to the store and saw Reza who took my order - his expertise and knowledge was extremely helpful. Reza listened to my questions and were able to advise me appropriately. Cannot fault the customer service of Beds for Backs Armadale store. Show details ·  1
IDH
IDH

Excellent Beds

Reza was straight to the point in understanding our needs and matched the perfect mattress for our healthy sleep. Awesome service and ongoing customer support.

Good Customet Service

I went to Beds For Backs in Armadale. I was served by Reza, who provided me with an excllent and knowlegeable explanation of the benefits of the products. Happy to re9commend this store to others.

Susan
Susan

Reza Excellent in Armadale

I came because of back problems. Reza asked questions to understand my back issues and then advised me of the best bed to meet my needs. I would recommend Reza and Beds for Backs to my friends.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Armadale

Perfect service, extremely professional!

Reza was extremely helpful, friendly, professional and had fantastic knowledge of all the products. He assisted me without hesitation to find the perfect fit for our needs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase bedding, he is fantastic at his job and very polite.