Beds for Backs Armadale

Beds for Backs Armadale

Great CS

Service was terrific. Razor (I think was his name) was a delightful gentleman. Not pushy, but very knowledgeable and friendly. Shop was quite busy but the salesman did a great job juggling the customers and keeping everyone happy.

Excellent Vip customer service

I came into the Armadale store and met Reza which had excellent knowledge of his products and highly recommendable.
Doe to his service and knowledge I purchase a new mattress .
I highly recommend to my friends and family

Flood

FloodMelbourne

Very happy with knowledge

We came to Beds for Backs in Armadale with different back and neck problems. Reza was able to listen to our needs and tailor our purchases specifically for us. Including the right pillows . Two happy customers.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Flood, thank you very much for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Two happy customers means a lot to us and we hope you share your experience with friends and family.

Good service experience

Had a good experience from Reza explaining benifits and asking appropriate questions. I would recommend to anyone to visit the store next time they are looking for a goos bed

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Bschiave, thank you for sharing your instore experience at beds for backs. We appreciate your time in posting this review.

Excellent Customer Service

I came in Armadale shop and I saw Rex’s who helped me to find the mattress and base also. Reba is a great salesman, he asked a lot of question about my back problem and he supported me to find best option. Very thanks Rex’s and beds for backs.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Julie it's good to hear about excellent customer service but it is better to hear about a happy customer.
Thank you for your review Wal Maguire CEO

Tman and Su

Tman and SuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reza - K10270 bed

We had tried majority of the beds available in store but since we had focused a bed for our spine health, Reza suggested the current bed we bought and we are very very pleased with the customer service and the recommended bed. In comparison to our old bed, the bed recommended was definitely life changing. No more back pains, we don't feel heavy waking up from sleep. Quality service.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Tman and Su thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Beds for Backs. Waking up rested and relaxed is something we all deserve.

Roger M

Roger MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Service and Quality product

Purchased our bed & pillows from Reza at the Armadale store. Reza was fantastic talking us through all aspects of the mattress types available. The quality of the mattress is fantastic

Roger M
Thank you for letting us know about your in-store experience and that you are very pleased with the quality of mattress purchased.

Amazing Service

Visited Amadale store in Victoria and the staff Reza is professional, answered all questions I have on my mind. Will certainly visit next time. Thanks for the gre service. Cheers.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Peter our service is second to none and it is great to get independent feedback reinforcing this aspect.

Dawn

DawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy nights

Very happy with the bed. Happy nights being able to sleep and wakeup without back pain. Quality good. Reza followed up and was extremely helpful everytime we spoke to him. Very knowledgeable with a lovely manner.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Dawn it is pleasing to hear that you are now waking up pain free, what a great investment.

Sabine Phillips

Sabine PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t wait for the delivery

Reza assisted us through the process of determining the best fit for us. He was knowledgeable, respectful and provided great service. We tried several options and chose out preferred mattress that met our needs thanks to Reza. Now we just can’t wait for it to be delivered!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Sabine isn't it great not to be pushed into a purchase but given the facts and guidance so you could make an informed choice.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

I was looking for a suitable bed for myself, and a friend and I found your Armadale store. Initially I saw Olivia who gave me excellent advice. I returned to the store and saw Reza who took my order - his expertise and knowledge was extremely helpful. Reza listened to my questions and were able to advise me appropriately. Cannot fault the customer service of Beds for Backs Armadale store.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Wal M.Beds for Backs

D. Roads thanks for letting us know about your instore experience at Armadale. Our staff are always there to provide genuine advice and help, not just focused on a sale.

Excellent Beds

Reza was straight to the point in understanding our needs and matched the perfect mattress for our healthy sleep. Awesome service and ongoing customer support.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

IDH thank you for letting us know about your experience at Beds for Backs. I will acknowledge the Consultant concerned personally.

Good Customet Service

I went to Beds For Backs in Armadale. I was served by Reza, who provided me with an excllent and knowlegeable explanation of the benefits of the products. Happy to re9commend this store to others.

Peter

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Peter it is our focus to provide excellent customer service and it is good to hear from people like yourself on your experience.

Reza Excellent in Armadale

I came because of back problems. Reza asked questions to understand my back issues and then advised me of the best bed to meet my needs. I would recommend Reza and Beds for Backs to my friends.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Susan isn't it great when knowledge and service come together for a great outcome. Thank you for letting us know.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Perfect service, extremely professional!

Reza was extremely helpful, friendly, professional and had fantastic knowledge of all the products. He assisted me without hesitation to find the perfect fit for our needs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase bedding, he is fantastic at his job and very polite.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Chris I am pleased to hear of your experience at Beds for Backs. I will certainly acknowledge the Consultant concerned.

Excellent Service & Product

Rick was knowledgable and helpful. He kept things simple and made my choice easy.
This is my second mattress from Beds for Backs. If I live long enough I'll return for another one.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Roger a return customer is the best compliment we can receive. Thank you for your review and I am sure we will see you again.

Good Experience with personalized delivery

I bought a mattress a few months ago. I found it initially warm to hot. I called Armadale Store and spoke to the Peter who advised me and explained about a cooling layer. Not only was he explaining it well he even went to the point of personally delivering the product and installing it for me at no charge. I highly recommend Peter with his expertise in beds and the products. Thank you

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Rob our after sales service is second to none and your experience has highlighted the length our consultants go to to make a difference,

Coll S

Coll SMelbourne

excellent customer service

Went into the Armadale store and was delighted by the time and effort and knowledgable customer service that Reza put in to make sure that my husbands and my needs were both made for purchasing our queen mattress, as i get neck and back pain and my husband gets back pain.
I love my mattress so much and have noticed a big difference in my sleep, that i went back today and got the ergo life pillow to go with it. Once again Reza went above and beyond! Even though we got the closing times wrong and he was shutting shop he stayed back and spent the time to make sure that i was purchasing the right pillow for my body shape and neck problems. I would highly recommend beds for backs for anyone! It's well worth the investment! Thanks again Reza!

A+ service

Reza gave great service. I came in with my partner and walked away with a good deal. Very happy. Will definitely recommend to others.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Dimi thank you for taking the time to provide a review. This may help people understand that we are not expensive even though we are the only retailers to sell ergonomic beds.

Excellent customer service

I am a repeat customer. I saw Rex’s st the Armadale store- outstanding customer service by both him and the company. Attention to my physiology and comfort. Without a doubt the best beds I have ever had, my disc problems hugely improved.
Jenny

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Jenny thank you for your comments and being a return customer of ours. It's pleasing to hear from our past customers that we are able to achieve the desired outcomes for them.