Beds for Backs Nunawading

Beds for Backs Nunawading

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Fiona and John

Fiona and JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer!

Thank goodness for Rick! We purchased a bed (elsewhere) in November and unfortunately it has caused me major lower back ache. Rick was very patient and showed amazing knowledge regarding the reason for my back pain. He gave fantastic advice! If only we had gone here before purchasing our new mattress!!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fiona and John sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with a new bed. Doing your homework is so important in making an informed choice and thankfully you have now found the right information.
Regards Wal Maguire

Excellent customer service!!!

Rick at Beds For Backs Nunawading is probably the best person I've ever dealt with, his knowledge patience and excellent customer service has been greatly appreciated. I made the wrong choice picking a mattress he then treated me with the upmost care too get it sorted for me, even a personalised visit out of his time on a weekend too resolve the issue. Very happy customer and would 100% recommend. Cheers... Matt

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

We had a problem with some of the dials to change the firmness on our "Beds for Backs" bed breaking. Rick was immediately onto the problem and was able to provide me with a full set of replacement dials. Rick also explained and demonstrated how I needed to change the dials over. I followed Ricks instructions and everything went perfectly. Rick also explained how the adjustable slats were meant to sit in the frame. Rick provided contact details and said if I had any problems he would be only too happy to help. Fantastic customer service.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Ray, thank you for your kind feedback on the service you received. Our Zero Stress system comes with a back up service not found anywhere else in the industry.
Regards Wal Maguire

Many thanks to Rithika - a mattress most suited to me

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fran B I am sure that you made an informed decision after listening and learning from our Consultant. Our aim is to educate, listen and understand each individual so they get the best outcome.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is Alive and well in Nunawading

I found the missing link for great customer service at Beds for Backs Nunawading with Rick. I bought a new bed (3rd from Beds for Backs in my lifetime) an unfortunately did not choose well and found it did not agree with me. After 3 nights I went in to see Rick and amazingly he was able to arrange a replacement for me. Not only will I have it before Christmas I really feel like I've won the lottery with Ricks 5 start treatment !!! I look forward to having my new bed for many years to come.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Susan having a return customer for the 3rd time is great and your instore experience is a bonus that everyone should have.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Fantastic product and fabulous service.

I have had my bed from Beds for Backs for quite some time now and am very happy with it. I have been especially pleased with the after sales service that I received recently from Rick Morris. He was most helpful and very friendly.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Jaclyn thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your experience with Beds for Backs. We are always there to assist.

Rick Fantastic Service

Rick was really Helpfull as trying to get information for my Step Mum German 85 & with stroke needed special mattress he was a fountain of information friendly so went back after checking out other stores & bought what he suggested Highly recommend for unbiased opinion

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Teresa it is the instore experience and making an informed choice that provides the right outcome. It appears you had all this covered.

Penny

PennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Rick the sales person was fantastic and very knowledgeable. Purchased a mattress and 2 pillows for my parents and then a few weeks later went back to the Nunawading store to purchase another 2 pillows. . Great job Rick.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Penny thank you for sharing your instore and personal experience at Beds for Backs. A returning customer gives us all a smile.
Cheers Wal Maguire CEO

Gibbo

GibboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after sale service

Great after sales service rick Morris came to our home on is day of to adjust our bed , he was so friendly and he has great product knowledge, nice to have such friendly service thanks again rick

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Gibbo, our promise is to make sure the bed is right for you. With our Ergonomic beds after sales service is always available. Thank you for your review.

Hettie W

Hettie WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent knowledge, advice and service

We did not know where to start, but Rick Morris had the experience, knowledge and patients to help us select the right bed for us. We are very happy with our purchase, great quality and easy to setup. We are definitely sleeping better and waking up more refreshed. Thank you Rick for a very pleasant sales experience.

Mario P.Beds for Backs

Hetie we are pleased to hear about your instore experience but delighted to find out you are sleeping better and waking up refreshed, just the outcome we strive to achieve.

Great knowledge, Great Bed

We were pleased with the staff at Bed for Backs Nunawading, Rick assisted us to find solutions that worked for us as we both had different issues. Thanks Rick for a positive buying experience, it is very rare nowadays for sales people to know there product/job as well as you do.
Thanks again

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Doug our customer service is second to none and we appreciate that you have let us know of your experience. However it is even better to hear about your new bed that meets the needs of 2 different individuals.

Lara

LaraVictoria

Thankyou

We wanted to purchase an adjustable bed to help me get a good nights rest. I have major bone damage in my spine and pelvic area as a side effect from cancer. Rick listened to us and allowed us lots of time to choose the perfect bed that suited our needs. We purchased the same day and since installation a few months ago I have had the most wonderful sleep. Thankyou Rick & Beds for Backs - you have made a big difference to my quality of life.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Lara what a great outcome for you. Our consultants are all focused on the client first and as such when they purchase it is normally the right choice.

Cody D.

Cody D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Service is outstanding. Went in with chronic back issues and wanted to buy a new pillow. Rick (salesman) suggested borrowing a few different sizes to see what works best. Also suggested a home visit to help with my sleeping posture. The first morning after Ricks visit I woke up with no pain. Anyone with back issues and sleeping go see Rick he will sort you out.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Cody D receiving service above and beyond is a rare occasion these days. It is refreshing for someone to take the time to share.

Caroline

Caroline

Sleep at last!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Caroline thank you for sharing your experience and the outcome of your purchase at Beds for Backs. We are pleased to hear that you are now sleeping through the night.

Smara I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service provided was above and beyond what was expected.

Although, we had a problem with an electric bed motor after a new bed head was installed, the service provided to replace motor was quick and friendly, and put my elderly mum at ease! Thanks Beds For Backs!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Smara I.

Amazing bed! Soooo comfortable! Wonderful service!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Smara I. We pride ourselves on our service levels and are pleased to hear that your mother has a "Sooo comfortable" bed.

Lorri H

Lorri HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My perfect bed

I have just purchased the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Electric, queen size, box springs, made in Melbourne, very affordable price. Kevin gave wonderful personalised service, I cannot fault the advice and overall customer experience. Highly recommend you look here for the best beds ever

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Lorri thank you for taking the time to place a review of your experience at Beds for Backs. A proper supportive bed will provide the best nights sleep to the most fastidious sleeper.

Carmel

CarmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert knowledge and advice

We bought our mattress and base from Beds for Backs in Nunawading thirteen years ago. It has served us well, with some adjustments by Rick over those years. More recently, I have suffered from hip bursitis in both hips, so I contacted Rick to see if our base needed further adjusting. He recommended that a mattress topper could be the solution, and how right he was. Rick has excellent product knowledge, and nothing is too much trouble for him to make everything right. Thank you Rick.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Carmel a true ergonomic bed can always be adjusted to suit your needs and you are fortunate to have made such an investment years ago. Thank you for your comments.

Replacement slat rubber

We bought a rubber bed 18 years ago and the rubber slat holders needed replacement. At the store the service was amazing. Rick bent over back wards to help us.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Wal M.Beds for Backs

Keith we always look after our customers and appreciate you telling others of your experience with us.

AnnaC

AnnaCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and advise Ask for Rick Morris

Rick Morris is an expert in his product knowledge. We bought a mattress 2 years ago, he came to our house especially and adjusted the bed kit and pocket mattress to suit. Never slept better. Thank you Rick.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

AnnaC the purchase of a Ergolife adjustable kit provides great flexibility to customise the bed to your particular needs. Our back up service is a bonus and one which we our proud of.

Neil H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unsurpassed advice and excellent products

Neil H.

Wal, well done for creating such a culture of excellence. I have and will continue to recommend your company.