Part of Beds for Backs 4.8

Caroline3 posts
Smara I.
Smara I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Verified Nunawading

The service provided was above and beyond what was expected

Although, we had a problem with an electric bed motor after a new bed head was installed, the service provided to replace motor was quick and friendly, and put my elderly mum at ease! Thanks Beds For Backs! Show details ·  2
Lorri H
Lorri HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My perfect bed

I have just purchased the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Electric, queen size, box springs, made in Melbourne, very affordable price. Kevin gave wonderful personalised service, I cannot fault the advice and overall customer experience. Highly recommend you look here for the best beds ever Show details ·  1
Carmel
CarmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Expert knowledge and advice

We bought our mattress and base from Beds for Backs in Nunawading thirteen years ago. It has served us well, with some adjustments by Rick over those years. More recently, I have suffered from hip bursitis in both hips, so I contacted Rick to see if our base needed further adjusting. He recommended that a mattress topper could be the solution, and how right he was. Rick has excellent product knowledge, and nothing is too much trouble for him to make everything right. Thank you Rick. Show details ·  1
keith h.
keith h.

Replacement slat rubber

We bought a rubber bed 18 years ago and the rubber slat holders needed replacement. At the store the service was amazing. Rick bent over back wards to help us. Show details ·  1
AnnaC
AnnaCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and advise Ask for Rick Morris

Rick Morris is an expert in his product knowledge. We bought a mattress 2 years ago, he came to our house especially and adjusted the bed kit and pocket mattress to suit. Never slept better. Thank you Rick. Show details ·  1
Neil H.
Neil H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Mark Keeble
Mark KeebleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally 1st class sales assistance

Visited the Nunawading store today and was greeted by Kevin that had only one objective in his mind and that was to give us the perfect product we walked in for
No Sales lines
Clear understanding and discussion on how to approach buying a bed
No pushy sales
Kevin discussed all information and demonstrations for us to clearly make our own decision
We look forward to our new bed with a 60 day trial service
Thanks Again Kevin if there were a few more people with you honesty and correct objective when selling a delicate product like our bed was in the land of retail purchasing would be an ease
Thanks Kevin Show details ·  1
Kellie and Louis
Kellie and Louis

Excellent service

Rick from the Nunawading store came to our home in Port Melbourne and helped us set up our support slat system. He was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to explain how it all works. We were very impressed with the high level of service and of course our comfy “new” bed...highly recommended! Thanks Rick:) Show details ·  1
Jenny
Jenny2 posts
  Nunawading

If you are in the market for a new bed see Rick at Nunawading store

We were in the market for a new queen size bed after my husband had major back surgery. Rick at Nunawading was not only very helpful but knows a lot about posture,sheets and pillows. We thought that a firm mattress would be better for both of us but after 3 weeks we found it too firm. After a call to Rick we revisited the store and ordered the softer version mattress at no cost but in the meantime while it was getting made Rick supplied us with toppers that helped soften the firm bed. Rick and Kevin at Nunawading go out of their way to make your sleep a better experience. We highly recommend visiting their store. Thank you again Rick. Jenny and Dave Show details ·  1
Brad
BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Nunawading

Before you buy a bed, speak to Rick!

After researching beds heavily and handing over $$$ for a top of the line bed elsewhere 3 years ago, my back again started to ache - the bed was losing support. Just happened to walk into Beds for Backs and Rick Morris was there to help. What a legend! His explanation of my problem and demonstration of how the spine being supported in the right place can lead to a good night's sleep was simple, logical and it works! We have now had our first 2 nights of amazing sleep! Thank you. Happy to endorse a quality product that leads to great sleep and no pain. And for those looking for a new bed - do not buy anything until you've spoken with Rick!

Michael and Charlie
Michael and CharlieMelbourne

Advice

We walked into the store just to browse. We were politely greeted by Rick Morris who spent the next hour with us giving advice on almost everything to do with beds/ sleeping positions/ product etc.,

We walked out feeling comfortable that our next purchase will be from Beds for Backs when the time comes

Great customer service and priceless advice

Premium Level Service

We have just had Rick Morris in to service our bed. We love our beds for backs bed, it has been wonderful. But we needed a few little adjustments after 5 years of great sleep. Rick was very happy to come to our home and reset the positions for both of us. He also gave us some great tips to get a better and more restful sleep. This is true premium service that you just dont get anywhere else these days. Thank you Rick and Beds for Backs.

AnnaBam
AnnaBamMelbourne

Quality product, impeccable service

Beds for Backs has supplied my family with beds for more than 15 years and we have always had very comfy and well rested sleep! We have various orthopedic issues, hips, backs, etc and these beds have been fantastic.

Better still than this is the customer service. Both at point of sale and after sale. I have had to return years later for different height castors, and been provided them right away. No problem.

A quality and responsive business.

Simon
SimonAU8 posts

Go to Nunawading and ask for Rick

Our consultant, Rick Morris at the Nunawading store was very effective in communicating the benefits of the various products and demonstrating them in a way that was easy to understand without feeling like we we were getting a sell job. Clearly the emphasis was on easing my wife’s pain from scoliosis and getting us a good nights sleep. Not pushing us into whatever was the most profitable. Rick was so friendly and amiable and easy to trust, by the time we bought our new mattress and left we felt like we had known him for years. We can’t recommend Rick highly enough.

Nick R
Nick RMelbourne6 posts

I highly recommend Rick at Bed For Back's Nunawading branch

I highly recommend seeing Rick Morris at Beds For Backs at the Nunawading branch. His store was one of the last i visited but turned out to be the best.

Unlike many of the sales people working at mattress stores he actually understands spine biomechanics.

He was able concisely explain and demonstrate the reason why my back pain was exacerbated whilst sleeping on my side.

The in store tests he performed alleviated my back pain and showed me that he knew what he was talking about.

Thanks to Rick I was able to make an informed decision and I was able to select a product which improved my back pain.

Bob D
Bob D

Rick is a great asset for B for B's

Called into Nunawading store simply to see what was available. Rick Morris was so informative and energetic and enlighten us so much about various products. He certainly knows his business. No pressure was applied and we were left to make our own decision

M.R
M.RMount Evelyn

Excellent Customer Support

I own an Ergolife adjustable base and I bought a new matress for it from Beds for Backs in Nunawading. The adjustable base is an amazing product but I've never been quite sure how to adjust it properly to get the best out of it. The salesman (Rick) came to my house and demonstrated how to adjust it properly and now I'm getting relief from both shoulder and back pain. I'm very satisfied with the customer support for the product - Thankyou Beds For Backs!

C.P
C.PMelbourne4 posts
  Nunawading

So amazingly helpful! Great nights sleep!

After disassembling our bed because of a renovation we needed help reassembling it. Rick Morris from the Nunawadding store came on a Sunday evening and helped us to reassemble it so that we again were sleeping like babes and woke up without an ache or pain. Bravo Bed for Backs! Bravo Rick Morris!

Kirsty
KirstyMelbourne
Justin
Justin

Fabulous service and advice

Excellent service and advice by Rick Morris at Nunawadding. The knowledge that Rick holds is an asset to Beds for Backs and their customers.

Jan K
Jan K

Exemplary service

We bought a bed in April this year and Rick Morris was our salesperson. He welcomed us into the store in Nunawading and showed us a range of suitable beds. He was very helpful in demonstrating the advantages of each one and made sure we understood the features. He was at all times courteous and we felt very comfortable with him. He had excellent product knowledge and we would be seeking his assistance in any future purchases. We waited for a while before writing the review to ensure we were happy with the bed. Our hip problems are gone and our backs are giving us no trouble now. It has been the PERFECT bed for our requirements and we thank RIck very much for his guidance and professionalism. Jan

Kate
Kate

Top Salesman

We were blown away with the service provided by Rick Morris at Nunawading. His knowledge was second to none. He was thorough in helping us select the right bed for us .The mattress and bed is amazing and we are extremely happy. My husband put it all together without a problem.

Ken G
Ken GCroydon
Glenn
Glenn

The perfect Bed Head

Thanks Rick from the Nunawading store, you were extremely helpful and we really appreciate your commitment to helping us find the perfect bedroom furniture and helping us load the trailer.

Kaz
Kaz
Ian
IanMelbourne
Mark
MarkMelbourne2 posts

Top level customer service

In the market for a mattress, Rick Morris from the Nunawading store was excellent in highlighting the important things to look for. Informative, knowledgeable and professional, it is clear that Rick enjoys his field and genuinely knows how to best work with the customer.

John
John2 posts

Thanks to Kevin at Nunawading

I want to thank Kevin at Nunawading for all his help earlier this week. The extra height in the foam slats has made a fantastic difference to my back.

Greatly appreciated.

Cheers

John Cassidy

Simo
Simo

Fantastic Sevice

The rubber "thingys" that hold the slats in place on our bed had perished. I contacted the Nunawading Store to enquire if I would be able to buy replacements. Yes they are available. In fact I was told they have a lifetime warranty so there is no cost. In fact Rick offered to come out and install and adjust the new ones. Again no cost. I was so surprised and pleased with this level of service. I had thought that this kind of service was long dead. I did not take up Rick's offer to deliver and install the new ones - it is not so hard to do. However I was grateful of the offer. Would I use them again. Definitely.

Michael
MichaelMelbourne2 posts
  Nunawading

Buy a bed from Beds4BAcks and get a fit-out by Rick!

We made a couple of visits to the store where both Kevin and Rick were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The bed duly arrived and 24 hours later so did Rick - to set the bed up for us. What a great experience! Rick sure know his beds and his backs. And he returned a couple of more times to fine tune the bed. We thoroughly recommend Beds4Backs and, if your lucky, Rick will come round and make sure the fit is perfect.

R Bee
R BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts
  Nunawading

Rick from Nunawading was fantastic!

We bought a bed from Rick about 6 years ago and it is absolutely incredible. We didn't realise at the time that he had only just started there, because he was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Fast forward to now and we needed a new memory foam pillow and we were so happy to see him still there and just as enthusiastic about his job. We will never buy a bed from anyone else. We had no idea what we had been missing until he helped us. You spend 1/3 of your life in bed so why not be as comfortable as possible?!

Melinda Brooks
Melinda BrooksNSW5 posts
Manny
MannyMelbourne

Good service from Rick at Nunawading

Bought a mattress and back support 6 months ago and when it was time to flip, Rick came to assist. He reset the back support for us as well to allow for the mattress settling. When I got up the next morning, I felt two inches taller - my back was straighter and my spine felt more balanced that usual. Very nice & thanks!

nurses back
nurses backGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Rick thank you so much

I went to the Nunawading store and met Rick. The introduction was relaxed and friendly. Rick spent over an hour assessing my needs and as a chronic back pain sufferer I was super impressed. His knowledge is surprising, not just a sales person !!

The purchase was not pushy but informed along with my cervical spine, lumbar and thoracic problems.

I purchased the ergolite with a firm mattress. After delivery Rick arrived on the day of delivery and adjusted the bed.

The first week required further adjustment and now I am not in pain when i get out of bed

Rick believes that I will require further adjustment, he is passionate about making a difference with the purchase

mirawise
mirawiseAlphington
Max
MaxDoncaster East
  Verified Nunawading

Unbelievable bed and after sale support

In 2012 we purchased a Queen size Ergo-Flex bed and mattress from Beds for Back in Nunawading because of my osteoporosis and Ankylosing Spondylitis and were delighted with our purchase. Because of my changing back conditions, the bed requires to be adjusted to suit my current spine dynamics and yesterday, (January 2018) Rick Morris came once again to realign the ergo dynamics to suit my current needs as well as my wife’s side of the bed. Last night I had a perfect night’s sleep once again. The cost nothing – it all comes with the guarantee the company offers to its customers of ongoing customer satisfaction with their purchase. I am not aware of any other company that offers this amazing service. GE Doncaster East.

DavidE
DavidETemplestowe

Excellent service; great bed

We bought our mattress from Beds4Backs in 2004. It is a queen size double-pillow-top model that is designed to go on a slat base and uses foam inserts for mid-body support. It has been terrific and is still almost like new. After 13 years I needed some new foam inserts (those on my wife's side are still fine) so I visited the Nunawading store to buy some and I was both amazed and pleased when Kevin gave them to me for free. Both Kevin and Rick were keen to take a few minutes to talk about my experience in owning the mattress which has been excellent - a very worthwhile purchase. I highly recommend both the product and the service.

JAC