Very Happy

Love my new bed, have had it for 2 weeks now and sleeping very comfortably. Thank you to the staff at Preston store for helping me choose the right bed, very helpful and patient. Delivery of my bed was stress free thanks guys.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Selma sleeping comfortably is what it is all about, the service is complimentary. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

absolute total customer satisfaction and happiness!

You would expect a company that is called called "Beds For backs" to have bed specialists who can help you select the right bed for you. I can honestly say that Lisa from the Campbellfield store, (also head office), certainly knows how to live up to its name .
I initially bought a latex mattress with a spine aligner kit from the Preston Store but unfortunately it did not work out for me. The latex mattress generated so much heat and the adjustable slats underneath were just not doing my back any justice. I am indeed happy for those who swear by latex mattresses and spine aligners as I have read quite a few amazing reviews. I guess everyone is different and obviously this was not the bed for me.
However Lisa came to the rescue and told me to take a trip to Campbellfield to look at other mattresses and then she would be able to do a free swap over as part of the "Happiness Guarantee" policy that Beds for backs have in place. When I came in I discussed my ailments with her as I suffer from arthritis and disc problems and she immediately directed me to a mattress that was well suited for me. It was great to do business with a Sales Representative who was really attentive to my needs. The Ergolife Active Adjustable Range, Select Mattress, gave me greater comfort and surprisingly it was a cheaper mattress. The after Sales Support and the "happiness guarantee" was indeed fulfilled. I was happy with the quality of the bed but unfortunately I was not granted a refund for the difference in price but was offered a credit instead. Lisa noticed that I was a little disheartened by that especially as I had waited two months for a reply to my letter requesting a refund.
I could not believe that Lisa took it one step further because she didn't want me to walk away without gaining total happiness and satisfaction. Many thanks to Lisa who has now given me my dream bed that offers even more comfort and greater ease to get in and out of. The bed also has a massage unit which I use everyday for blood circulation and to reduce pain. I now have the perfect Queen Size Electric Massage Bed. Lisa even gave me the right mattress to go with it especially modified for me so that it can bend and flex. She even arranged to have my bed frame modified by Steve who worked really hard to make sure that the electric bed fitted into place. Thank you to Steve for all of his hard work and professional advice on how to make an Electric bed last.-such great expertise. Thanks to Peter also for trying to make my spine aligner more comfortable by adjusting the slats the way they were supposed to be adjusted but unfortunately to no avail. Thank you for the home visit anyway. You showed a lot of professionalism and expertise.
I commend Lisa for her efforts to make me a totally happy and satisfied customer. She arranged everything right to the very end, even follow up calls to make sure I was totally satisfied. It took a long time to get there but it was worth the wait because her promises were delivered in the end. She deserves to win a Customer Service award for demonstrating sheer excellence. She also deserves a pay rise and bonuses for her awesome performance. Lisa should also be encouraged to write and publish a customer service manual to give helpful tips because it is not just about sales it's also about having a good rappor with customers in order to get them back.
Lisa you are a star who has excelled in Customer Service by far. Thank you Beds for Backs for hiring such an expert! Cheers from a Happy Customer

Tan tan what a big experience you had. At Beds for Backs our aim is to work with our customers to ensure the right outcome. I will personally acknowledge all staff concerned. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Excellent service from Peter Scroggin

This morning Peter Scroggin spent a highly personalised 1 1/2 hours correcting problems that I was experiencing with a bed/slat combo that I purchased in May 2015. The movers in December 2017 had not reassembled my bed system correctly, resulting in sagging on the left side of the bed where I generally sleep. Peter not only corrected the problem but rotated my mattress, something difficult for me to do due to a back problem. Well done Peter and thanks for your thoughtful and informative service. Keep up the good work.

Hans thank you for sharing your experience with service at Beds for Backs. Yes, even after 3 years we are here to help. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Exceptional Customer Service & After Sales Care

We are long standing customers of Peter Scroggie who provides outstanding after-sales service. Have bought 2 beds from him over the past 10 years and are extremely satisfied with both the beds and his exceptional after sales service. Would not go to anyone else!

October 15th 2018 Update: Great bed and fantastic service

We just purchased our 3rd set of mattresses for an king size adjustable bed from Peter Scroggie and wouldn't go anywhere else. We have been customers for over 15 years and cannot speak highly enough about his sales service, after service and product quality. It is absolutely first rate.

Kathi, Peter our Consultant has been with us for over 17 years now and it is great to see him getting return customers. I am pleased that our mattresses and customer service has met your expectations over the years. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Great service, Great product

I recently purchased a new bed from Atallah at the Preston store. My initial choice I found to be too firm and got back in contact with the store and used the Happiness Guarantee. I consulted with Atallah again and found a new bed that I have since found to be the best bed i’ve ever owned. The service I received from not only from Atallah (which was excellent) but everyone at Beds for Backs was great and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone

Jules our Happiness Guarantee provides the opportunity for the customer to choose again if they didn't quite get their first choice right. Sounds like a great call by you and the service you received is part of the package we provide. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Thank you Atallah!
We bought our bed without looking at other stores, because Atallah provided outstanding service and advice. Well be back, but hopefully not for a while!

Hi Happy C thank you for your review and feedback on the service provided. I will acknowledge the consultant personally. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

We love our mattress and base! Great service, great price and best mattress by far!!

From beginning to end.... Atallah's advise and expertise helped up us to choose x 2 mattresses plus one adjustable base. We have not looked back since. Our backs feel better and our quality of sleep is 100% better. Thankyou again Atallah :)

Misha thank you for your feedback and comment in regards to our Consultant. It's great to hear your sleep is 100% better and your backs are also feeling a benefit. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Superior customer service and product

I wish to express my sincere appreciation for the xcellent advice given to me recently by Mr Peter Scroggie. I went to the Preston Beds4Backs store to purchase a mattress overlay but thanks to the time spent vwith Mr Scroggie discussing the pros and cons I purchased Young & Light mattress (I am 75)

Hi Reo thank you for your review and comments on our sales consultant. All the best with your new mattress built for a young at heart person like yourself. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Couples Mattress Saved My Life!

We are now three times return customers to Beds For Backs over the past 15 years. Currently sleeping on a Couples mattress. Bought it five years ago after I went to my GP and cried in her office (and I'm not a crier normally) from the debilitating shoulder pain I was experiencing post arrival of third baby. Peter recommended a Couples mattress with Shoulder Zone, it sounded like just what I needed. Shoulder pain resolved within a week of sleeping on new mattress (and a MediRest Pillow), plus was able to get hours of good quality sleep, so literally changed my life! Peter came out to the home and fitted supports to give me best results. Where else do you get this kind of service? Deserve more than 5 stars. Have just gone back to buy a mattress for our now 10 year old son as he's growing up fast and I don't trust any other mattress to support his growing body.

Jo H what a terrific outcome from a bed that can be adjusted to suit you and your partners individual needs without either compromising. Our service is free of charge and it is still there after 15 years. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Reza

Went to the Northland store. Reza was very informative and made sure we had the right bed and the right price bracket. We were remommended by a friend to the store.

Hi Daniel and thanks for your comments. A recommendation is a great place to start and I am pleased to hear we lived up to it. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Excellent Product & Service

I purchased a Talalay mattress 12 years ago and was concerned it might be due for replacing. After a free consultation at my home by Peter, with some adjustments to the slats, it was clear that my fears were unfounded and I am now sleeping better than ever. What outstanding service! This is truly a company which puts its customers first.

Louise, 12 years and still going strong due to adjustable ergonomic base you purchased back then. Yes the mattress will finally wear out but the adjustable base is a life time investment. Oh yes I will personally acknowledge the consultant who made the visit. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

A brilliant mattress, with excellent service

We bought our new mattress from Beds for Backs in Preston after I had a bad year that ended up with a 4 month hospital stay and some really severe back pain. Atallah went above and beyond normal service - he took both of us through the various mattresses, and found us a brilliant one that also fit our budget. He also arranged delivery perfectly - it came right on the time he specified.

I can say that if we hadn't bought our new mattress, I would still be in a lot of pain. The more I slept on the new mattress the better I felt, to the point where I was back at work after only 3 months. Surprised everyone including myself! Thank you Atallah, you have made my recovery much quicker (and kept my wife's sanity too). We will be back to see Atallah the next time we need anything to do with bedroom furniture - thank you!

Wazza what a great outcome for all. This is what we are all about, not just a bed but the right bed for your needs. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hanz - the man to see!

I fully recommend speaking to Hanz at the Preston store. He is extremely knowledgeable. He was patient, informative and not at all pushy. As a meticulous student, money has always been tight for me - but Hanz managed to find the best option within my price range. I do recall asking Hanz well over 50 questions. From L1-L5 lower back lumbar curvatures, bonnel springs, box springs, ergoshapes, lumbar supports, slat widths, comfort layer materials, comfort layer thickness, bed zoning, lifespan, warranty, etc. I visited the store 3 times before making my decision and our conversation spanned through many hours. Still, he was extremely helpful and explanatory every time. I unreservedly recommend him for any mattress/bed selection! My highest gratitude to him.

Shaun it seems you did a lot of home work which has paid off with a great outcome. Our consultants are always there to answer customers questions because we want you to get the right outcome. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Friendly service and great effort to provide what we needed

I needed to find a bed for my mother who is 92 years old - Hanz, the salesperson at Bed for Backs went out of his way to find out what we needed and also looked for every benefit, including price, that we could obtain. He and his manager proved even more helpful regarding details of where the be would be placed - I am very happy with their friendly conduct and service and recommend bed for backs to anyone who needs personalised service.

George

George thanks very much for your review and comment about our staff. I will pass this on to those concerned. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Excellence in customer service and product

We would like to thank Atallah in particular for making sure we were completely satisfied with our purchase. I can recommend this company for standing by their product and the value for money is excellent.

L. Allan it's great to hear from satisfied customers and their relationship with our sales consultants. Thank you and I will be speaking with Atallah today. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Ensuring that the customer is completely satisfied!

From the time we went to pick the bed to the time is was delivered Beds for Backs always ensured that we were happy. Quality and service was excellent and I am happy that we took out the happiness guarantee of which
I used as the bed was then modified and we were very happy with the service we received. No problem was too much trouble and they really ensured that we the customer were completed satisfied with the purchase. I would highly refer anyone with back problems to beds for backs, the investment is well worth it and customer satisfaction is guaranteed!!!!!

Hi Anna Our Happiness Guarantee ensures you have a no risk purchase and this has happened in your case. I thank you for your kind words and comment on investment, a bed is an investment for 10 - 15 years and should not be taken lightly. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Fantasic experience

I highly recommend Beds for Backs. Not only are the mattress and base excellent quality, the service I received was outstanding from the initial choosing the bed-nothing was too much trouble. Delivery only took one week from placing the order, and the delivery guys were very friendly and helpful. If you need a new mattress, base or bed go straight to Beds for Backs.

Tracey thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your experience with Beds4Backs. It's great to see another positive review. Regards Wal Maguire