Beds for Backs Questions & Answers

Verifiedbedsforbacks.com.au
marie
marie · Dandenong

I was told at the shop in Dandenong that if you order something and if something goes wrong from yr end they'll not cancel order and you must purchase it no.matter what. Is this correct?

Eddy U. · Beds for Backs

Where does Rick Morris work, Brighton or Nunawading?

Beds for Backs   DM

Eddy depending on our roster he can be at either store. It would be best to ring beforehand to see where he is. Regards Wal Maguire

Eddy U.

Thanks for the prompt reply

joshua d.
joshua d. · Brighton

Hi. has anyone ever been presented the qualification/s which Beds For Backs claim to have in relation to producing their products to be approved by related government bodies??

Delina J.
Delina J.

No I never seen any and it pinched a nerve in my back and they refused to give my money back

Tony S
Tony S · Beds for Backs

Hi,

I am tall and have trouble finding any bed that is comfortable length-wise. Do you make extra-long custom mattress and/or frames to suit?

Cheers

Beds for Backs   DM

Hi Tony, we are able to make a bed specific to your needs. All you need to do is call into one of our stores, determine what bed is best then we can make it to suit your length. Regards Wal

lois · Nunawading

Have you a double size latex matress topper?

John
John

I had a king size mattress - heavy duty springs with latex topper on both sides.

Beds for Backs   DM

Irish we can make a pure latex topper for you but you will have to wait until after the Covid lock down in Melbourne.

Beds for Backs   DM

Iois sorry about spelling of your name, auto correct is frustrating.

lois

thankyou but probably too late

Kez
Kez · Beds for Backs

Can you use any mattress on the bed for backs base?? We have had ours for around 7 years and have turned the mattress over , but still sags , which is creating a sore back and neck for me.

Beds for Backs   DM

Kez we would like to visit and see what might be going on. An assessment by one of our consultants would be at no cost or obligation, but should come up with several ways forward. Please call our Brighton store and talk to Rick who would be pleased to assist. Regards Wal Maguire

Liz jeffery
Liz jeffery · Beds for Backs

Do you take old beds when new one bought?

Beds for Backs   DM

Liz yes we do, but there is a small charge. Try and call your local Council as they may collect it free of charge as part of the hard rubbish removal. Regards Wal Maguire

Unamused
Unamused · Beds for Backs

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

Beds for Backs   DM

Hi there we are presently introducing our new electric bed range and just completed a photo shoot last Friday at our Armadale store. These are yet to be uploaded to the website but the full range is on display at Armadale. If required our Consultant can also advise you on what's still available from our run out stock. If you are after a good deal get in quick for the run out stock.

JulesIsMyNickname · Beds for Backs

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

WalM

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.

JulesIsMyNickname

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

brian
brian

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

Beds for Backs   DM

Julesis sorry for not responding earlier but this one had slipped past me. If I am not too late, yes you can keep your existing slat base and purchase a mattress from us. It is best to call in-store and learn about the mattresses prior to making a choice. Price alone is not an indicator of what is best for you, it is the mattress that best suits your needs that is best. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

andrew
andrew

dear Julesismynickname... in our opinion , the dial up beds are a gimmick. We bought their top of the range bed with latex mattress and have got rid of it after less than 7 years. The dial up system doesnt really work because you move about while sleeping. Sounds good in theory but in practice we found it is useless. Also DO NOT get a full latex mattress. They weigh a ton, 2 people can barely move it and its recommended that it be flipped regularly. Good luck with that.

Happy customer
Happy customer · Beds for Backs

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

WalM

Hi there it is not easy answer to your question. Firstly I would not recommend a standard flat mattress on a divan as a suitable long term solution, overnight stay yes but not permanent. Front sleepers put stress on their backs, necks and shoulders. Any recommendations depends on your height, shape and weight. I recommend you visit one of our stores to receive appropriate guidance before making a decision. This is an investment in your health so become informed about ergonomic bed design and how it can assist.

Lauren
Lauren · Beds for Backs

If you buy the slat system does the mattress on top matter?

Beds for Backs   DM

Hi Lauren Our slat systems are sold as a package with a mattress you choose from us. This is so we can provide the Happiness Guarantee and Warranty providing you with piece of mind. This is something no other retailer can do.

Ram
Ram · Beds for Backs

Hi I want to know the address of this place?

Beds for Backs   DM

Hi Ram we have six locations in Melbourne metro area. If you can provide your post code I can advise you the closest store or you can go to beds4backs.com.au and find your nearest store. Regards Wal Maguire

Get an answer from our members and Beds for Backs representatives

Select a listing for your question