Beds for Backs Questions & Answers

Nunawading, Campbellfield (Head Office), Armadale, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds for Backs

11 questions from our users

Eddy U.asked
Beds for Backs

Where does Rick Morris work, Brighton or Nunawading?

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Eddy depending on our roster he can be at either store. It would be best to ring beforehand to see where he is.

Eddy U.

Thanks for the prompt reply

joshua d.
joshua d.asked
Brighton

Hi. has anyone ever been presented the qualification/s which Beds For Backs claim to have in relation to producing their products to be approved by related government bodies??

Delina J.
Delina J.

No I never seen any and it pinched a nerve in my back and they refused to give my money back

Tony S
Tony Sasked

Hi,

I am tall and have trouble finding any bed that is comfortable length-wise. Do you make extra-long custom mattress and/or frames to suit?

Cheers

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Hi Tony, we are able to make a bed specific to your needs. All you need to do is call into one of our stores, determine what bed is best then we can make it to suit your length.
Regards Wal

lois
loisasked
Nunawading

Have you a double size latex matress topper?

John
John

I had a king size mattress - heavy duty springs with latex topper on both sides.

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Irish we can make a pure latex topper for you but you will have to wait until after the Covid lock down in Melbourne.

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Iois sorry about spelling of your name, auto correct is frustrating.

Kez
Kezasked
Beds for Backs

Can you use any mattress on the bed for backs base?? We have had ours for around 7 years and have turned the mattress over , but still sags , which is creating a sore back and neck for me.

Liz jeffery
Liz jefferyasked
Beds for Backs

Do you take old beds when new one bought?

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Liz yes we do, but there is a small charge. Try and call your local Council as they may collect it free of charge as part of the hard rubbish removal.

Unamused
Unamusedasked
Beds for Backs

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

JulesIsMyNickname
JulesIsMyNicknameasked
Beds for Backs

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

WalM

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

brian
brian

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

Happy customer
Happy customerasked
Beds for Backs

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

Lauren
Laurenasked
Beds for Backs

If you buy the slat system does the mattress on top matter?

Ram
Ramasked
Beds for Backs

Hi I want to know the address of this place?

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Hi Ram we have six locations in Melbourne metro area. If you can provide your post code I can advise you the closest store or you can go to beds4backs.com.au and find your nearest store.
Regards Wal Maguire

Get an answer from our members and Beds for Backs representatives

Other Furniture Shops