Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be sure to get Rick to adjust your bed to suit you personally.

Wow on service!! from Viv. 6 June 2020

Rick Morris of the Brighton Store was the ultimate service provider. I am elderly with a bad back. Rick came to my place to make sure that the adjustments he made for me were satisfactory. He went the extra mile and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Viv, wow on service is what we like to hear. Where else would you receive a home visit to make sure everything is ok other than Beds for Backs.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our mattress. So pleased with the repair and service

What wonderful service, follow up and craftsmanship! We had the mattress several years and it needed a repair. Excellent job at a very reasonable price. Big thank you to Atallah and all tHe staff.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Trish thank you for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Yes sometimes a problem occurs and it is always our aim to assist if we can.
Regards Wal Maguire

Beds For Backs Brighton (Rick Morris)

Rick Morris is the man - as knowledgeable as he is entertaining. Have back pain? Not sleeping as well as you'd like? Dont go to anyone else. Everyone should go see him.. seriously.. everyone!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Michael our Brighton store is only new but managed by one of our most experienced consultants. His aim is always what is best for the customer and obviously this is an example of that.

FIONA

FIONAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service & Product

So grateful for the knowledge and excellent customer service! Peter guided us through the options to purchase the perfect bed for our bad backs and we have been very impressed with the follow up service.
I would highly recommend a visit to Beds For Backs in Yarraville to find the perfect bed for your needs!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fiona thanks for the feedback on the service you received at our Yarraville store .

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rick to the rescue

I purchased the twin electric bed and mattress’s from beds for backs in November 2018 before I had my surgery.
Outside the happy customer guarantee I had problems with my bed and was upset thinking I wouldn’t be able to do anything, I called the store and Rick Morris from the Brighton store came out to my house to see how he could help out. I am so happy to say that Rick changed over the base and totally revamped my mattress into a one piece queen. This was almost 18 months after I originally purchased the bed. He also made sure to replace the tencel mattress cover to a queen which saved me quite a few dollars.
I am so impressed with the after care received. Thanks so much Beds for Backs

Cat

Cat

Excellent Service

Thanks Rick for helping us purchase our very comfortable mattress topper and helping our son with his new mattress
We purchased our mattress 3 years ago and are now adding a topper to it
Excellent service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Cat, isn't it great to be able to extend the life of a mattress with the right topper. As for your son we hope he enjoys the best rest a young body needs.

OC Secretary

OC Secretary

Solved our back problems

We went in just to look. Met Atallah. He asked a lot of relevant questions and showed us two options that matched our needs and demonstrated that he had listened and understood our sleeping challenges. Tested them and arranged delivery of electric beds. We are sleeping better than we have for years and greatly appreciate Atallahs expertise

Wal M.Beds for Backs

OC Secretary thank you for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. It is listening to our customers and understanding their needs that sets us apart from the run of the mill bed store.

Happycustomer

HappycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What fantastic customer service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

John and Cheryl yes it's been a bit of a journey but we stuck with you until the right solution was found. Thank you for sticking with us.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GOOD DEAL and a wonderful shopping experience.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Ken thank you for sharing your in-store experience with us. The good deal is a bonus.

I can finally sleep!

After having two months of limited sleep and a sore back resulting from a bed that was too firm, I went to visit Rick Morris at Beds for Backs in Brighton and I am sure glad I did! Rick knows his stuff and steered me in the right direction towards a better bed suited to my posture and needs and at a very reasonable price that didn't put a dent in my savings. Truly, go to Beds for backs in Brighton and as for Rick and he'll help you out!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Dswainy s thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs Brighton. We are pleased to hear that you are now having a great night's sleep.

Sue G.

Sue G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service from Rick. Sue, 1 May 2020

I can highly recommend Rick from Beds for Backs. Our bed, bought from one of your stores, was purchased 14 months ago. I found that I needed a softer mattress topper as I was having pain in my lower back, hips and shoulders. Rick came to our home with a contour adjuster that fits between the base and mattress. After trialling and ajusting over a few nights, the pain in my hips and shoulders and back were completely gone. Rick also changed our mattress as he felt the original one wasn’t right for us. I now have a softer top that has helped my back and my husband has the firm base that he prefers.
Thank you Rick for making our bed just right for us.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Sue G thanks for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Yes even after 14 months our service is there for you.

K Bramley

K BramleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE Our Bed ! Best Service Ever

Rick was fabulous, not only did he ask lots of questions he also gave my husband and I quite a few options and explained the differences between them. The best customer service I've had in a very long time. The bed arrived and we could not be happier, looks great in the bedroom and OMG so comfortable, I have finally found a bed that I wake up in the morning feeling well rested and not an ache or stiffness in sight.
Highly Recommend Beds For Backs

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi K Bramley it is a highlight to receive feedback like yours and we are delighted you are getting the best sleep you can.

Denis g

Denis gGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High recommendation for Rick Morris

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Denis g thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our whole focus is ensuring you get the right bed for each of you, not a compromise between the two.

Fantastic service and quality

The team did a great job sorting a topper for our bed we had purchased some time ago. We can rest comfortably now !
Thanks so much for your great service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Michael thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our focus is you the individual to ensure you have a great nights sleep.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Rithika was extremely friendly and helpful in finding a bed that suited me just right - both in terms of comfort needs and cost. Her customer service was great. She walked me through a process of trying different mattresses with different features and of different densities until I was able to narrow it down to a few choices that suited me best. She was very patient while I took my time to come to a decision, and offered me a really great price on a very nice mattress.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Ben thank you for sharing your instore experience with us. Our staff are the best and we are proud of them.
Regards Wal Maguire.

Jeanine B

Jeanine B

Great customer service

Just want to complement Rhitica on her great customer service. She spent a lot of time on the phone explaining how they work, and generally giving me lots of info about the mattress I had originally tried at Preston. Zaid at Preston was excellent and went out of his way to help me. Not so his boss, which is why I ended up calling Nunawading and ordering the mattress from them.
Unfortunately due to my specific health issues the mattress was too firm for me. No problem Alex at head office replaced the mattress with a much more suitable one (at a slightly higher cost) and delivered it free of charge.
Overall the staff were fantastic, bar one. Highly recommend the company

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Jeanine, it's great to get feedback from our customers both good and bad. I am pleased you have found our service at a level to recommend our company.
Regards Wal Maguire

$7,000 down the drain!! Don't make the same mistake!

Drew
Drew
Anthony E.

Anthony E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish we had the experiences some others here have had.

We bought our ergo mattress from two years ago. Wasn't good from the moment we received it. Thought we just had to give it time. We were assured that it was the right choice for us but werent given any of the personalised experiences we read on here and now trying to find out warranty terms, see that the mattress the salesman told us to get isn't even advised for our body types.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Anthony E I have sent you a private message as we do not have any customer service issues logged for an "Anthony E".
I am sure if we had heard from you your experience would be quite different.

Anthony please contact me at wal@beds4backs.com.au

Pat

Pat

unhappy customer

the $3000 Mattress I bought from your Morrabbin store for Beds for Backs delivered on the 21st December, I went back to the store 3 times and Victor has been to my home 4 times every week he actually swapped the mattress for the Classique and now my back is worse so now i have to go to another place that sells mattresses to buy another mattress at a loss of $3000 dollars as I can't have a refund as the don't give them and this mattress which has only been in my home for i week it is now a week later and my back is much much worse i an in constant pain and all Victor says is we do not give refunds and blames it on me i never had this trouble till i bought a mattress from BEDS FOR BACKS