Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Looking for a suitable mattress we were served by Rithika Conrad who have spent two hours with some very finicky costumers- us, to try to find the product best suited for us.
She was polite, professional and knowledgeable about the subject, until we have found what we were hoping to find. We have nothing, but praise and satisfaction for this young lady.
Edith Greiman and Thomas Beck

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Edith and Thomas thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your in-store customer experience. I will personally acknowledge the consultant concerned.

Glenda and Fred

Glenda and FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent after purchase help

So happy with how we were treated after we purchased our bed. Very helpful staff.
Very impressed with how we were treated.
We had a problem with remote and it was handled with kindness.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Glenda and Fred so glad to hear that you were looked after during this challenging time. We aim to please all our customers.
Regards Wal Maguire

BUYER BEWARE !!! Keep away from Beds For Backs !!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi John, we are pleased to hear that you have found a mattress that suits your needs. We worked together to try and achieve a better outcome however what ever we tried did not meet your expectations.
All the best, Wal Maguire

Wal M.Beds for Backs

John, no BS genuine attempts to address your needs, more than any other retailer would have done.

dont have one

dont have oneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Supreme Service

I purchased my bed from the Nunawading store about 3 years ago. The follow up service and advice from the manager Rick was second to none. I visited the store about 6 months ago just to see the latest developments and once again spoke to Rick. He spent about an hour with me making sure I had the bed adjusted properly etc, this was when I wasn't even purchasing anything. A gem of a salesman, wish more were like this. They have a customer for life, thanks Rick.

Emily CarterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This bed and mattress is perfect

Very happy customer. Rick Morris is an excellent Manager, knows his products, I have never come across such a dedicated store manager. Rick came to my home and adjusted my bed to suit my health condition. I am now sleeping much better. I fully recommend Beds for Backs Brighton. Emily Carter

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Emily thank you for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Our service is second to none and our ergonomic beds are adjustable which no other supplier can claim.

Emily Carter

Luv my new bed and latex mattress. So comfy to sleep on.

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be sure to get Rick to adjust your bed to suit you personally.

Wow on service!! from Viv. 6 June 2020

Rick Morris of the Brighton Store was the ultimate service provider. I am elderly with a bad back. Rick came to my place to make sure that the adjustments he made for me were satisfactory. He went the extra mile and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Viv, wow on service is what we like to hear. Where else would you receive a home visit to make sure everything is ok other than Beds for Backs.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our mattress. So pleased with the repair and service

What wonderful service, follow up and craftsmanship! We had the mattress several years and it needed a repair. Excellent job at a very reasonable price. Big thank you to Atallah and all tHe staff.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Trish thank you for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Yes sometimes a problem occurs and it is always our aim to assist if we can.
Regards Wal Maguire

Beds For Backs Brighton (Rick Morris)

Rick Morris is the man - as knowledgeable as he is entertaining. Have back pain? Not sleeping as well as you'd like? Dont go to anyone else. Everyone should go see him.. seriously.. everyone!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Michael our Brighton store is only new but managed by one of our most experienced consultants. His aim is always what is best for the customer and obviously this is an example of that.

FIONA

FIONAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service & Product

So grateful for the knowledge and excellent customer service! Peter guided us through the options to purchase the perfect bed for our bad backs and we have been very impressed with the follow up service.
I would highly recommend a visit to Beds For Backs in Yarraville to find the perfect bed for your needs!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fiona thanks for the feedback on the service you received at our Yarraville store .

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rick to the rescue

I purchased the twin electric bed and mattress’s from beds for backs in November 2018 before I had my surgery.
Outside the happy customer guarantee I had problems with my bed and was upset thinking I wouldn’t be able to do anything, I called the store and Rick Morris from the Brighton store came out to my house to see how he could help out. I am so happy to say that Rick changed over the base and totally revamped my mattress into a one piece queen. This was almost 18 months after I originally purchased the bed. He also made sure to replace the tencel mattress cover to a queen which saved me quite a few dollars.
I am so impressed with the after care received. Thanks so much Beds for Backs

Cat

Cat

Excellent Service

Thanks Rick for helping us purchase our very comfortable mattress topper and helping our son with his new mattress
We purchased our mattress 3 years ago and are now adding a topper to it
Excellent service

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Wal M.Beds for Backs

Cat, isn't it great to be able to extend the life of a mattress with the right topper. As for your son we hope he enjoys the best rest a young body needs.

OC Secretary

OC Secretary

Solved our back problems

We went in just to look. Met Atallah. He asked a lot of relevant questions and showed us two options that matched our needs and demonstrated that he had listened and understood our sleeping challenges. Tested them and arranged delivery of electric beds. We are sleeping better than we have for years and greatly appreciate Atallahs expertise

Wal M.Beds for Backs

OC Secretary thank you for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. It is listening to our customers and understanding their needs that sets us apart from the run of the mill bed store.

Happycustomer

HappycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What fantastic customer service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

John and Cheryl yes it's been a bit of a journey but we stuck with you until the right solution was found. Thank you for sticking with us.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GOOD DEAL and a wonderful shopping experience.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Ken thank you for sharing your in-store experience with us. The good deal is a bonus.

I can finally sleep!

After having two months of limited sleep and a sore back resulting from a bed that was too firm, I went to visit Rick Morris at Beds for Backs in Brighton and I am sure glad I did! Rick knows his stuff and steered me in the right direction towards a better bed suited to my posture and needs and at a very reasonable price that didn't put a dent in my savings. Truly, go to Beds for backs in Brighton and as for Rick and he'll help you out!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Wal M.Beds for Backs

Dswainy s thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs Brighton. We are pleased to hear that you are now having a great night's sleep.

Sue G.

Sue G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service from Rick. Sue, 1 May 2020

I can highly recommend Rick from Beds for Backs. Our bed, bought from one of your stores, was purchased 14 months ago. I found that I needed a softer mattress topper as I was having pain in my lower back, hips and shoulders. Rick came to our home with a contour adjuster that fits between the base and mattress. After trialling and ajusting over a few nights, the pain in my hips and shoulders and back were completely gone. Rick also changed our mattress as he felt the original one wasn’t right for us. I now have a softer top that has helped my back and my husband has the firm base that he prefers.
Thank you Rick for making our bed just right for us.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Sue G thanks for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Yes even after 14 months our service is there for you.

K Bramley

K BramleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE Our Bed ! Best Service Ever

Rick was fabulous, not only did he ask lots of questions he also gave my husband and I quite a few options and explained the differences between them. The best customer service I've had in a very long time. The bed arrived and we could not be happier, looks great in the bedroom and OMG so comfortable, I have finally found a bed that I wake up in the morning feeling well rested and not an ache or stiffness in sight.
Highly Recommend Beds For Backs

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi K Bramley it is a highlight to receive feedback like yours and we are delighted you are getting the best sleep you can.

Denis g

Denis gGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High recommendation for Rick Morris

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Denis g thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our whole focus is ensuring you get the right bed for each of you, not a compromise between the two.

Fantastic service and quality

The team did a great job sorting a topper for our bed we had purchased some time ago. We can rest comfortably now !
Thanks so much for your great service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Michael thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our focus is you the individual to ensure you have a great nights sleep.